List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: PHYLLIS' FAKE EMOTIONS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PHYLLIS' FAKE EMOTIONS

Started by feronie at 2007/08/24 01:06AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/25 04:05AM, Views: 953, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/24 01:06AM
    PHYLLIS' FAKE EMOTIONS
    feronie

It would be good if Phyllis left then some of the other
    characters would have a chance to be on screen. i am so
    tired of her fake emoting: stuttering, putting her hair behind her ears, and saying listen. Who wants to listen to her?

#2   2007/08/24 01:16AM
    Re: PHYLLIS' FAKE EMOTIONS
    Soulsistah

Not me! I'm beyond sick of seeing her face and hearing her whining and cry'n every 5 minutes. She's so over-doing it now, it's time to stop. Her emotions mirror her actions: she's a complete fraud. Hoisting Summer up in her arms every 10 seconds ain't gonna do it either. They're trying so hard to convince us Phyllis is this caring and loving mother - thinks only of her daughter - that they're going so overboard with these scenes that the opposite effect is happening: it comes across as really forced.

If Phyllis really cared about her daughter, she would thought about her precious "miracle" baby when she was committing the crime. No thought of Summer then though and the effect of the consequences on her, right? Now we're supposed to believe Phyllis has this all-consuming lover for her daughter?? Are they serious???? Not happening.

Fake, fake-fake-fake-fake!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 01:17AM
    #3   2007/08/24 05:34AM
    MissHathaway

Maybe she's working on her next emmy reel

#4   2007/08/24 05:43AM
    dhhogan

Quote MissHathaway: Maybe she's working on her next emmy reel

I don't find this Emmy worthy. She is so over doing it for me. I am not a Fan of overacting, I can't stand her

#5   2007/08/24 06:26AM
    miss vicky

sorry beg to differ her acting is amazing

#6   2007/08/24 06:41AM
    Amy Mistretta

Hi everyone,

At the risk of getting tomatoes thrown my way, LOL, I must say... I've seen Phyllis fake a lot of emotions since her time in Genoa City. However, no matter what she deserves - or doesn't - I really think her emotions are for real... She's admitted what she's done and is now about to face the music, if you will. I think the tears are heartfelt... JMHO

Amy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 06:41AM
    #7   2007/08/24 06:42AM
    CandyLane5

Quote feronie: It would be good if Phyllis left then some of the other
    characters would have a chance to be on screen. i am so
    tired of her fake emoting: stuttering, putting her hair behind her ears, and saying listen. Who wants to listen to her?

HEHE

I used to absolutely LOVE Phyllis, but now they have overkilled her spot....

#8   2007/08/24 06:50AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

I think Phyllis's emotions are real and I believe she finally gets it. She has messed up big time. But that doesn't change the fact she commited a crime, was found guilty by a jury of her peers and should get some sort of punishment. It was her responsibility to think of Summer BEFORE commiting the crime, not expect the court to think of Summer afterward.

#9   2007/08/24 06:57AM
    Butterfly_Ki...

Phyllis's acting has been heartfelt...I think she's doing an amazing job. She's the reason I keep coming back to the show. It makes perfect sense why she gets so much air time...her character is playing a major roll right now...as with all character's who get major rolls do. Not rocket science. Phyllis is awesome!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHYLLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#10   2007/08/24 07:08AM
    Eppy

Sorry, I just don't see that Phyllis gets it. Her tears are because she got caught and convicted - I don't believe for one minute that she is sorry for what she did!! And, if she 'got' it, five minutes after the judge let her go with an ankle bracelet, she wouldn't have threatened Paul in the hallway before she even got out the door. We can't deny that little episode happened. When will the other shoe drop during this over-wrought saga???

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list