List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis is off the rails! What will happen to her?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis is off the rails! What will happen to her?

Started by yandrcanuck at 2012/08/10 02:49PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/10 03:58PM, Views: 701, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/08/10 02:49PM
    Phyllis is off the rails! What will happen to her?
    yandrcanuck

1) her head will explode
    2) someone will deck her
    after being in "orange" for a month she will assist in solving some huge in jail crime and will be released.
    4) whilst flailing her arms around and yelling shut up in an alley some vagrant will stab at her with Ricky's knife
    Any other thoughts?

#2   2012/08/10 02:51PM
    Re: Phyllis is off the rails! What will happen to her?
    countryMomof4

:-)

She needs one of those Hannibal Lecter masks or a muzzle.

Seriously though, I really don't care.

#3   2012/08/10 02:54PM
    trixie60

Lol, Phyllis should be locked up and I hope her cell mates give her a very hard time that she really deserves. I hope Nick leaves her and moves on with someone else. She can stay in jail for a very long time and no one will miss her. With the new writers coming aboard, I hope they write about justice and have Phyllis do her time.

#4   2012/08/10 02:55PM
    barkingdog

Phyllis and Sharon both need to be somewhere so they can get some mental health. Both of these charactors should be in a looney bin somewhere.

#5   2012/08/10 03:22PM
    dbpnrd

As of late the only one I see needing a "looney bin" is the Red Dumster Queen asap.

#6   2012/08/10 03:44PM
    gramie

I hope the new writers make her pay and show some remorese for what she has done. She has not shown on bit of remorse for trying to kill Christine and for running down Paul. She deserves to loose Nike and Summer. What kind of mother steals from the daughter?

#7   2012/08/10 03:58PM
    bukopandan

hard to choose between 1 and 4. the thought of an explosion and all that orange going flying is really tempting, but i like the idea of her finally having someone else inflict pain on her and i love the idea of it being some stranger, a nobody....the last thing a narcissist like phyl could tolerate would be for her life to end without it being a big to-do.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list