List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Man Magnet?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Man Magnet?

Started by BacktoYNR at 2007/08/23 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/27 06:23AM, Views: 1223, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/08/26 11:49AM
    Re: Man Magnet?
    ILuvNY

Quote silva8: According to the SONY supersite --------AGAIN. Since SONY owns Y&R, they should know. LOL! Nick has fallen in love with Phyllis TWICE and MARRIED her twice. ----, because Phyllis was arrested at her second wedding. No matter how SHICK/Sharon fans try to trash their relationship, PHICK IS the ---aron Case certainly has come to turns with that. Rather than trying for a SHICK reunion, she is really working on her marriage to Jack and trying to ----And it seems to be working.

I could care less what the SONY SUPERSITE says. I'm sticking with the spoilers on this site....don't even waste my time with others. Nick and Sharon will ---after Nick finds out some truths about his criminal wife and his "daughter".
    And I don't "buy" Jack and Sharon's marriage. Yes, they're nice to each other but they're not in love. Jack so obviously loves Phyllis, unconditonally!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/26 12:17PM
    #22   2007/08/26 11:58AM
    StaceyT

Quote silva8: Summer's paternity has nothing to do with whether either of the couples will reunite. Nick, Phyllis, Jack AND Sharon all love Summer. Jack and Sharon get the baby every other weekend and life goes on. Bit whoop! Changing Summer's paternity DOES NOT change the fact that the Nick/Sharon and Jack/Phylis marriages were disasters that ended in divorce. Those ships have sailed and those couples are BORING. Case closed.

Thats your opinion There are many that disagree with you,

We'll just see who winds up the "super couple" .. Nick and Sharon are fated to be together, and they will end up back with one another... A bunch of Phick sex, wont matter, and the only reason Nick might be falling for Red is becasue Sharon wont give in to him
    Summers paternity WILL changs thing, just hold on to your pants when it starts the downward spiral

#23   2007/08/26 11:59AM
    ILuvNY

Quote silva8: Summer's paternity has nothing to do with whether either of the couples will reunite. Nick, Phyllis, Jack AND Sharon all love Summer. Jack and Sharon get the baby every other weekend and life goes on. Bit whoop! Changing Summer's paternity DOES NOT change the fact that the Nick/Sharon and Jack/Phylis marriages were disasters that ended in divorce. Those ships have sailed and those couples are BORING. Case closed.

Nope, case isn't "closed". As a matter of fact, it's wide open. It's nice that you've planned out the characters lives for them, but as far as I know, you don't write for the show.
    There are many fans who agree that Sharon and Nick and Phyllis and Jack belong together, so please don't diminish or discount how they feel about these characters...they have a right to their opinions.
    For my part, I'll go with Amy's spoilers, and I'm very happy with the direction of the story that will eventually come to fruition with these couples reuniting.

#24   2007/08/26 12:09PM
    Snizzle

Here we go again with the "expert"

#25   2007/08/26 12:15PM
    StaceyT

Quote Snizzle: Here we go again with the "expert"

#26   2007/08/26 12:18PM
    SndrElkins

silva8 you are posting spoilers and rumors in a non spoiler topic.That is against the guidelines Thanks

#27   2007/08/27 05:53AM
    aym0402

Quote PLC02:
    Quote ceetee2:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote pdames4: I really don't understand that. Must've been an ad-lib.

Of course - it was just a silly little thing to say and everyone is taking it out of context and making a big, huge deal out of nothing.

I agree. I just finished watching the episode and she was just making a joke about something Jack said. No big deal.

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Phyllis could walk crocked and it will end up on a post!

ROTFLMAO...I'll be looking for the "Phyllis Walked Crooked" thread...

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list