List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Man Magnet?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Man Magnet?

Started by BacktoYNR at 2007/08/23 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/27 06:23AM, Views: 1163, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/23 03:29PM
    Re: Man Magnet?
    granny45

Quote jimjay001: Maybe because she's tired of Nick treating her like a disease. Lately, he's turning the corner, but he's been pretty rude to her. Yes, he may not remember their relationship, but he must see that there was something there at some point if they have a baby. It's a shame that more people don't step up and defend his relationship with Phyllis and say "Nick, you were head over heels in love with her". Or at least call to his attention that it was not only HIS actions that caused the end of his marriage with Sharon. Seems like everyone neglects to put her faults out there in their attempt to help him with his memory. Anyway, I should save that for another thread.

Excellent post! I've been wondering the same thing!

#12   2007/08/23 03:30PM
    MissHathaway

Quote suegerry: She used Daniel as a man magnet.....she asked him to call all her "Dick, Tom and Harry" his daddy......no different will this "Great Dame" be with her daughter...LOL

Well then my hats off to her...most men run for the hills with that info..

#13   2007/08/23 03:31PM
    ceetee2

Quote BacktoYNR: Phyllis calls Summer her "man magnet." Why is Phyllis always thinking about the next man in her life? Yes, I know she was not speaking literally, but still why make that statement about your daughter? How about, "From now on I am going to devote my life to helping my child have a great life. I am going to be a good example to her by being a good mother. I am not going to make finding a man the number one priority in my life." Dr. Laura would have a field day with Phyllis.

We are talking about Phyllis. There won't be any nominations for Mother of the Year.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/23 03:31PM
    #14   2007/08/23 03:32PM
    suegerry

Quote MissHathaway:
    Quote suegerry: She used Daniel as a man magnet.....she asked him to call all her "Dick, Tom and Harry" his daddy......no different will this "Great Dame" be with her daughter...LOL

Well then my hats off to her...most men run for the hills with that info..

They all did....the only idiot was Michael.....he stayed around like a puppy in heat.....just like Nick is doing right now....

#15   2007/08/23 03:33PM
    granny45

Quote pdames4: I really don't understand that. Must've been an ad-lib.

Of course - it was just a silly little thing to say and everyone is taking it out of context and making a big, huge deal out of nothing.

#16   2007/08/23 03:51PM
    BacktoYNR

Quote granny45:

Of course - it was just a silly little thing to say and everyone is taking it out of context and making a big, huge deal out of nothing.

Sometimes the context is the very person saying it. In this case it's a character with a proven track record of using people or situtations to suit her own purposes with zero regard for what the ramifications might be.

#17   2007/08/23 10:02PM
    ceetee2

Quote granny45:

I agree. I just finished watching the episode and she was just making a joke about something Jack said. No big deal.

#18   2007/08/26 09:37AM
    aym0402

Quote granny45:

Yes, people are grasping at straws. I have a 14-month old daughter and when we're out and about, men speak to her, etc. Am I using her as a MAN MAGNET, NO! Phyllis said this to Jack who by the way, does adore Summer.

#19   2007/08/26 09:41AM
    ILuvNY

Quote BacktoYNR:
    Quote granny45:

Sometimes the context is the very person saying it. In this case it's a character with a proven track record of using people or situtations to suit her own purposes with zero regard for what the ramifications might be.

Exactly....a typical Phyllis line!

#20   2007/08/26 09:44AM
    PLC02

Quote ceetee2:
    Quote granny45:

I agree. I just finished watching the episode and she was just making a joke about something Jack said. No big deal.

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Phyllis could walk crocked and it will end up on a post!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list