List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Man Magnet?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Man Magnet?

Started by BacktoYNR at 2007/08/23 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/27 06:23AM, Views: 1216, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/23 01:14PM
    Man Magnet?
    BacktoYNR

Phyllis calls Summer her "man magnet." Why is Phyllis always thinking about the next man in her life? Yes, I know she was not speaking literally, but still why make that statement about your daughter? How about, "From now on I am going to devote my life to helping my child have a great life. I am going to be a good example to her by being a good mother. I am not going to make finding a man the number one priority in my life." Dr. Laura would have a field day with Phyllis.

#2   2007/08/23 01:28PM
    Re: Man Magnet?
    Tara

So Phyllis even can figure out the ONLY reason she ended up getting Nick...her little 'man magnet'. If she wouldn't have gotten knocked up...the Phick nightmare would have ended months ago! LOL Oh well, that little 'man magnet' will once more land her mommy a man -******

Edited by Amy to remove a spoiler in a non-spoiler labeled post. Please read the guidelines.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/23 02:27PM
    #3   2007/08/23 02:29PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote BacktoYNR: Phyllis calls Summer her "man magnet." Why is Phyllis always thinking about the next man in her life? Yes, I know she was not speaking literally, but still why make that statement about your daughter? How about, "From now on I am going to devote my life to helping my child have a great life. I am going to be a good example to her by being a good mother. I am not going to make finding a man the number one priority in my life." Dr. Laura would have a field day with Phyllis.

She too much. But she is "true to character"

#4   2007/08/23 02:35PM
    Snizzle

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote BacktoYNR: Phyllis calls Summer her "man magnet." Why is Phyllis always thinking about the next man in her life? Yes, I know she was not speaking literally, but still why make that statement about your daughter? How about, "From now on I am going to devote my life to helping my child have a great life. I am going to be a good example to her by being a good mother. I am not going to make finding a man the number one priority in my life." Dr. Laura would have a field day with Phyllis.

She too much. But she is "true to character"

seems familiar dont it LOL

the summer magnet is gonna get the right one...Muahahah Jack

#5   2007/08/23 02:37PM
    jimjay001

Maybe because she's tired of Nick treating her like a disease. Lately, he's turning the corner, but he's been pretty rude to her. Yes, he may not remember their relationship, but he must see that there was something there at some point if they have a baby. It's a shame that more people don't step up and defend his relationship with Phyllis and say "Nick, you were head over heels in love with her". Or at least call to his attention that it was not only HIS actions that caused the end of his marriage with Sharon. Seems like everyone neglects to put her faults out there in their attempt to help him with his memory. Anyway, I should save that for another thread.

#6   2007/08/23 03:06PM
    MissHathaway

Since when are children man magnets??? how unrealistic..

#7   2007/08/23 03:11PM
    NotSoYButStillR

To me it seemed like something Phyllis would say, it was realistic. Now we need to have Victor take Zapato to the park, Zapato can be Victor's babe magnet.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/23 03:23PM
    #8   2007/08/23 03:12PM
    Snizzle

Quote MissHathaway: Since when are children man magnets??? how unrealistic..

#9   2007/08/23 03:20PM
    pdames4

I really don't understand that. Must've been an ad-lib.

#10   2007/08/23 03:25PM
    suegerry

She used Daniel as a man magnet.....she asked him to call all her "Dick, Tom and Harry" his daddy......no different will this "Great Dame" be with her daughter...LOL

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list