List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why Did Victor Leave?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Did Victor Leave?

Started by deceived at 2012/08/07 04:45AM
    Latest post: 2012/08/09 04:41PM, Views: 3685, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/08/07 04:45AM
    Why Did Victor Leave?
    deceived

I have missed about a week, being away on business...why did Victor leave??? To see what Sharon would do??? Like back when he put Adam in charge and Adam declared Victor dead and took over and started firing and hiring and changing NE drastically?
    Whatever,,, wouldn't the Sharon we know, know Victor by now, and not take this so seriously???
    This S/L sucks...
    But I did like Tucker and Sharon,,, that could be an interesting couple...

#2   2012/08/07 11:47AM
    Re: Why Did Victor Leave?
    FL senior fan

You are not the only one puzzled!

What I find "stupid" is that this disappearing storyline for Victor is used over and over. Why can't it just be written that he needs time alone...or goes on a business trip? Why the mystery that makes everyone worry or go looking for him? I hope NO ONE goes looking for him and Sharon can declare him dead! I've loved this character...but really, of recent his storylines are pathetic. And Nikki, if you go after him you are an a@@.
    Is that his plan to worry you till you go after him and beg him to reconsile? I hope no body cares enough and things go on without him till he decides to return on his own. Maybe if there is a threat that HE WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING, then his nappy a@@ will return to town.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/07 11:49AM
    #3   2012/08/07 11:57AM
    lerooy

The writers have him do this disappearing act almost yearly.

They are too stupid to figure out a way to explain his disappearance.

We all know he is in contract negotiations and won't return until he gets what he wants. He uses this as a bargaining tool.

I don't care if he comes back or not.

#4   2012/08/07 12:16PM
    habbyfan

[quote]Quote deceived: I have missed about a week, being away on business...why did Victor leave??? To see what Sharon would do??? Like back when he put Adam in charge and Adam declared Victor dead and took over and started firing and hiring and changing NE drastically?
    Whatever,,, wouldn't the Sharon we know, know Victor by now, and not take this so seriously???
    This S/L sucks...
    But I did like Tucker and Sharon,,, that could be an interesting couple...[/quote

This is just poor writing, everytime Victor is in contract negotiations, they redo the Victor disappearing nonsense.

You are so right deceived the whole Newman go into a tizzy, how very dumb and Sharon has watched this story for many years too.

#5   2012/08/07 12:39PM
    wildflow

I think this is so silly,if he is tired or sick write a
    different story line to explain his absence...

#6   2012/08/08 05:56PM
    gjnagh

I think Daisy & Diane have kidnapped Victor and are holding him hostage.

just kidding......probably yet another Victor scheme.....to get back.....at Jack!

#7   2012/08/08 06:07PM
    Lisacotterman23

i think tucker and victor are working to gehter to et up sharon or to prove she is sick

#8   2012/08/08 06:24PM
    habbyfan

I just read on another thread ... Victor is soul searching,
    why are they repeating this s/l

This has been done before and it only makes Victor lovable for 5 minutes before he becomes nasty again

#9   2012/08/08 07:22PM
    sunmama

He's on his yearly month's vacation

#10   2012/08/08 07:37PM
    Its not real

Quote lerooy: The writers have him do this disappearing act almost yearly.

They are too stupid to figure out a way to explain his disappearance.

We all know he is in contract negotiations and won't return until he gets what he wants. He uses this as a bargaining tool.

I don't care if he comes back or not.

I think the writers don't even know at this point "why Victor has disappeared".

I think they just wrote him out for his vacation period, and left his disappearance 'mysterious' so that later they could write in whatever lame explanation they wanted.

Maybe they were going to wait for us to write the story for them, you know, read on various message boards what reasons people come up with, for him disappearing, and just borrow one of those to write in.

I get the feeling that this crew did that I lot. I suspect they had no idea who was gong to be responsible for killing Diane when they started that SL. they just scattered al sorts of clues and red herrings around and later when they decided who to make it they picked up the clues that fit and discarded the rest.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/08 07:39PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list