List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Started by valencia4love at 2007/08/23 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 05:32PM, Views: 5759, Replies: 110
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #71   2007/08/23 11:37AM
    Re: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07
    amandazhere27

How can you be given the max sentence 6 years and not do any jail time does not make any freaking sense!!!!!

My name is Phyllis and my crap don't stink!!!!
    I can get away with everything!!!!!
    Feel sorry for me I am a perfect mother!!!!

#72   2007/08/23 11:37AM
    loveitloveit...

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:
    Quote JanND: Nick and Sharon have both done their share of cheating. Didn't Nick cheat with Sharon BFF Grace, twice! And then Phyllis. Sharon cheated with Diego and Brad. She didn't cheat with Cameron, as I have seen posted before. As I remember it, she left home over guilt from the Diego affair and got drunk in a hotel bar in Denver. Cameron took her up to his room and raped and beat her up real bad. She stayed away until her face healed up or something like that. It seems like they can never have a faithful couple on the show!

Nick STARTED this cheating thing by sleeping with Grace after going out for drinks with his buddies. NOT only did he cheat on Sharon, but screwed her best friend under her own roof. NOW, may not be right, but in my book, Nick had it coming back to him big time. THEN he cheated on Sharon AGAIN with her best friend in Colorado, Sharon came back to the room for something and overheard Grace and Nick discussing their night together, she was so distraught that she walked in front of a car, got hit and could have lost her life. That was two to Sharon's NONE, Sharon returned home, broken hearted to find out her husband slept with her best friend, that's how she ended up sleeping with Diego.

Sharon would have never cheated on Nick, she was happily married, she wasn't sitting around lusting after other men the way Nick was lusting after Grace, his wife's best friend. Even Victor tried to warn Nick about Grace and the type of woman she is, but he ignored it, KNOWING all the time he'd already hit that once. Kept Grace at his finger tips waiting for his next opportunity which was his sick new born that Sharon wanted to stay home with instead of going to Colorado. AND Nick like the spoiled brat he is, felt HE should come first and not their illing pre-mature new born, GOT hot at Sharon and showed her by sleeping with GRACE for the SECOND time.

SO say what you will, Sharon was more than willing to be the wife and mother Nick and their kids needed, she was driven into the arms of other men by Nick's infidelity, which happened on MORE than one occassion. Just like her affair with Brad would have NEVER happened, if he'd just been the man he should have and stuck by his family instead of screwing the town tramp.

Your "version" is so convincing that if I had not watched Y&R since it first came on I would be convinced that Sharon is an innocent angel who has never done anything wrong and that the fiasco of a marriage was all Nick's fault. I have, however, watched from the beginning and what I have seen is a WHOLE different senerio than that you have laid out here.

Your version is far from the truth much less fabricated to suit Red's needs.

The Bios are there for both characters and they don't lie.

How in the world do you even know what my "version" is? I didn't state it in my post!! LOL, LOL, LOL And oh, by the way, the "bio" for Sharon does state that she has had various affairs. I don't need to read it because I watched as it all happened.

I read a lot of your post on other topics. LOL

Also, sometimes it helps reading it because as stated before we are human and do make mistakes. That's why they create bios so people who think they know it can "enlighten" themselves.

Lawd, KIR that was a real good one. ROTFLMAO

#73   2007/08/23 11:40AM
    Snizzle

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Snizzle: im laughing so hard my stomach hurts....my belly dont hurt as much as it would during a blanket party though

email me

OK i'll email u two movies that have blanket parties LMAO then you'll get it lmfao
    WOnder if Phyllis will get a prison blanket party lmfao

You guys are hilarious. I had to tell my 12 year old what a blanket party is because she was going to a sleepover. The girl having the sleepover and my daughter were going to fight one another on the last day of school but now they're BFFs. I told my daughter that it may be a trick and she may going to a blanket party instead of a slumber party. I could see the inmates throwing Phyllis a blanket party! ROTFLMAO!!!!

The prison Versions are worse i would say LMAOOOOOOOO OMGGGGGGGGG MY STOMACH LMAO

Needless to say, my daughter was not a victim of the blanket party but she could not believe what I said to her. She thinks it's hilarious; she wants to throw one for her little cousin! I'm pretty sure the prison versions are worse but Phyllis is due for one.

LMAO!!! we use to give them as kids to each other for "fun" LMAO ....

#74   2007/08/23 12:01PM
    granny45

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:
    Quote JanND: Nick and Sharon have both done their share of cheating. Didn't Nick cheat with Sharon BFF Grace, twice! And then Phyllis. Sharon cheated with Diego and Brad. She didn't cheat with Cameron, as I have seen posted before. As I remember it, she left home over guilt from the Diego affair and got drunk in a hotel bar in Denver. Cameron took her up to his room and raped and beat her up real bad. She stayed away until her face healed up or something like that. It seems like they can never have a faithful couple on the show!

Nick STARTED this cheating thing by sleeping with Grace after going out for drinks with his buddies. NOT only did he cheat on Sharon, but screwed her best friend under her own roof. NOW, may not be right, but in my book, Nick had it coming back to him big time. THEN he cheated on Sharon AGAIN with her best friend in Colorado, Sharon came back to the room for something and overheard Grace and Nick discussing their night together, she was so distraught that she walked in front of a car, got hit and could have lost her life. That was two to Sharon's NONE, Sharon returned home, broken hearted to find out her husband slept with her best friend, that's how she ended up sleeping with Diego.

Sharon would have never cheated on Nick, she was happily married, she wasn't sitting around lusting after other men the way Nick was lusting after Grace, his wife's best friend. Even Victor tried to warn Nick about Grace and the type of woman she is, but he ignored it, KNOWING all the time he'd already hit that once. Kept Grace at his finger tips waiting for his next opportunity which was his sick new born that Sharon wanted to stay home with instead of going to Colorado. AND Nick like the spoiled brat he is, felt HE should come first and not their illing pre-mature new born, GOT hot at Sharon and showed her by sleeping with GRACE for the SECOND time.

SO say what you will, Sharon was more than willing to be the wife and mother Nick and their kids needed, she was driven into the arms of other men by Nick's infidelity, which happened on MORE than one occassion. Just like her affair with Brad would have NEVER happened, if he'd just been the man he should have and stuck by his family instead of screwing the town tramp.

Your "version" is so convincing that if I had not watched Y&R since it first came on I would be convinced that Sharon is an innocent angel who has never done anything wrong and that the fiasco of a marriage was all Nick's fault. I have, however, watched from the beginning and what I have seen is a WHOLE different senerio than that you have laid out here.

How in the world do you even know what my "version" is? I didn't state it in my post!! LOL, LOL, LOL And oh, by the way, the "bio" for Sharon does state that she has had various affairs. I don't need to read it because I watched as it all happened.

Also, sometimes it helps reading it because as stated before we are human and do make mistakes. That's why they create bios so people who think they know it can "enlighten" themselves.

Thank you so much for the advice. I have, however, watched Y&R since it began, so I do know exactly what happened and I don't need to be, as you stated, "enlightened".

#75   2007/08/23 12:15PM
    khkjhl

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote SndrElkins: Over dinner with Nikki, Victoria let's it slip that she's having a boy

Well whats the big deal

HAHA You go Neil tell the wacko Phyllis just like it is.She is the reason your Dru is gone.Let the homewrecker have it,She sure is not sorry about it so go for it Neil

I STRONGLY disagree - Phyllis is NOT to blame for Dru's death, it was Sharon who accidently pulled Dru over the cliff. And I STRONGLY disagree that Phyllis is not sorry for what happened. She has repeatedly stated that she is sorry for the whole incident.

It's my opinoin we don't agree movin on!!

granny i agree with you. I think phyl is sorry

#76   2007/08/23 12:17PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:

Lawd, KIR that was a real good one. ROTFLMAO

Some just don't like the FACTS.

#77   2007/08/23 12:18PM
    aym0402

You guys are making me dizzy with all of the boxes...

#78   2007/08/23 12:22PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote aym0402: You guys are making me dizzy with all of the boxes...

*twilight zone* dddddddddddd

#79   2007/08/23 12:23PM
    aym0402

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402: You guys are making me dizzy with all of the boxes...

*twilight zone* dddddddddddd

That's exactly what it feels like!

#80   2007/08/23 12:24PM
    suegerry

If this comes out this way....I can only say....why would Noah be angry with Sharon.....you do not judge your parents for whatever they did or for whoever they are.....

But I guess in this case knowing all about sex from his dad.....as we saw this not too long ago....probably.....the dumb kid whants to be with the parent that has more to show him...... lusty sex, finger bitting and feet rubbing..... and of course we may not forget video games.....much more fun than to be with his wonderful mother......after all Sharon is confused....

If we think Daniel has problem.....just watch Noah....

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list