List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Started by valencia4love at 2007/08/23 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 05:32PM, Views: 5893, Replies: 110
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2007/08/23 09:55AM
    Re: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07
    granny45

Quote miss vicky:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote SndrElkins: Over dinner with Nikki, Victoria let's it slip that she's having a boy

Well whats the big deal

HAHA You go Neil tell the wacko Phyllis just like it is.She is the reason your Dru is gone.Let the homewrecker have it,She sure is not sorry about it so go for it Neil

I STRONGLY disagree - Phyllis is NOT to blame for Dru's death, it was Sharon who accidently pulled Dru over the cliff. And I STRONGLY disagree that Phyllis is not sorry for what happened. She has repeatedly stated that she is sorry for the whole incident.

your so right why do people blame phyliss when it was sharon man i see red when people are so wrong!!!

Me too! Some just can't face the facts - Sharon is not a saint, or an angel, or a faithful wife. Those are the facts.

#42   2007/08/23 09:58AM
    SnNfan

Quote Bedroomeyes: Noah finds out about Sharon's one night fling with Brad and lashes out by saying that's why he wants to live with his dad !!

It is sooooo unfair to have Noah find out about Sharon sleeping with Brad ONCE, after her marriage to Nick was already over because of his continuing affair with Phyllis, but have Noah blitzfully ignorant to Phyllis and Nick's part in destroying his family. Viewing the other woman as a hero in your life and your mother who suffered at the hands of this other woman and her husband, as the villian it totally sickening.

WHY is it so freaking important to have Phyllis coming off smelling like roses in this when it was the stinch of HER sleeping with another woman's husband that delivered the final blow to Noah's family????? What gives? IF Noah insists on blaming someone for his family's demise, how is it that it's the wife who was CHEATE ON fault, why should she take all the tongue lashing while the cheating tramp and the weak father gets the child's love, compassion, and support. Sharon already lost one of her children, and now with the way Noah is acting, it's like she's lost BOTH of her children and all Nick and Phyllis walked away with was a new life, a new baby and Noah to boot.

I don't get it???

I don't get it either. Even before Cassie passed away, it was almost like Sharon had lost Cassie b/c she was always being disrespectful to her, blaming her for her problems, problems in her marriage, etc. I can't wait for Sharon to have another child, one who knows she's not perfect but still doesn't blame her for EVERYTHING!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/23 10:00AM
    #43   2007/08/23 10:03AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote granny45:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:
    Quote JanND: Nick and Sharon have both done their share of cheating. Didn't Nick cheat with Sharon BFF Grace, twice! And then Phyllis. Sharon cheated with Diego and Brad. She didn't cheat with Cameron, as I have seen posted before. As I remember it, she left home over guilt from the Diego affair and got drunk in a hotel bar in Denver. Cameron took her up to his room and raped and beat her up real bad. She stayed away until her face healed up or something like that. It seems like they can never have a faithful couple on the show!

Nick STARTED this cheating thing by sleeping with Grace after going out for drinks with his buddies. NOT only did he cheat on Sharon, but screwed her best friend under her own roof. NOW, may not be right, but in my book, Nick had it coming back to him big time. THEN he cheated on Sharon AGAIN with her best friend in Colorado, Sharon came back to the room for something and overheard Grace and Nick discussing their night together, she was so distraught that she walked in front of a car, got hit and could have lost her life. That was two to Sharon's NONE, Sharon returned home, broken hearted to find out her husband slept with her best friend, that's how she ended up sleeping with Diego.

Sharon would have never cheated on Nick, she was happily married, she wasn't sitting around lusting after other men the way Nick was lusting after Grace, his wife's best friend. Even Victor tried to warn Nick about Grace and the type of woman she is, but he ignored it, KNOWING all the time he'd already hit that once. Kept Grace at his finger tips waiting for his next opportunity which was his sick new born that Sharon wanted to stay home with instead of going to Colorado. AND Nick like the spoiled brat he is, felt HE should come first and not their illing pre-mature new born, GOT hot at Sharon and showed her by sleeping with GRACE for the SECOND time.

SO say what you will, Sharon was more than willing to be the wife and mother Nick and their kids needed, she was driven into the arms of other men by Nick's infidelity, which happened on MORE than one occassion. Just like her affair with Brad would have NEVER happened, if he'd just been the man he should have and stuck by his family instead of screwing the town tramp.

Your "version" is so convincing that if I had not watched Y&R since it first came on I would be convinced that Sharon is an innocent angel who has never done anything wrong and that the fiasco of a marriage was all Nick's fault. I have, however, watched from the beginning and what I have seen is a WHOLE different senerio than that you have laid out here.

Your version is far from the truth much less fabricated to suit Red's needs.

The Bios are there for both characters and they don't lie.

How in the world do you even know what my "version" is? I didn't state it in my post!! LOL, LOL, LOL And oh, by the way, the "bio" for Sharon does state that she has had various affairs. I don't need to read it because I watched as it all happened.

I read a lot of your post on other topics. LOL

Also, sometimes it helps reading it because as stated before we are human and do make mistakes. That's why they create bios so people who think they know it can "enlighten" themselves.

#44   2007/08/23 10:26AM
    MissHathaway

Quote SouthernLady: it kills me that we are seeing all these faux cadrian scenes when since april LML stopped showing them..AL/EP i mean...

this would be so good if AL was still here.....

what does it matter now....?

plus...they have to really put them together in preparation for the big break up i predict is going to be happening soon...(no spoiler..just me guess)

Geez - no kidding - twist the knife even more!!!!

#45   2007/08/23 11:00AM
    Snizzle

Quote valencia4love: Noah finds out about Sharon's one night fling with Brad and lashes out by saying that's why he wants to live with his dad !!

I just had to come back and laugh at this one again....

#46   2007/08/23 11:03AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote valencia4love: Noah finds out about Sharon's one night fling with Brad and lashes out by saying that's why he wants to live with his dad !!

Took Noah a long time to find out; the whole town knows...

#47   2007/08/23 11:05AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle:

LMAO

#48   2007/08/23 11:05AM
    Snizzle

Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle:

and all this after what his momma did for him on Friday's show.....Sharon spank his behind...i wont call CPS on ya

#49   2007/08/23 11:07AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle:

and all this after what his momma did for him on Friday's show.....Sharon spank his behind...i wont call CPS on ya

Neither will I cause it aint abuse.

#50   2007/08/23 11:07AM
    aym0402

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote Snizzle:

Let's throw Noah a blanket party!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list