List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Started by valencia4love at 2007/08/23 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 05:32PM, Views: 5399, Replies: 110
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2007/08/23 09:18AM
    Re: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07
    Kristi07

We all know Big Momma Blackmail ain't getting any jail time so on that note....she'll get her freedom back but she's about to lose her family..Karma baby!! You tell her Neil-get that Dru sassyness in you! And Noah..all I can say is he better be glad he's not my kid!!

#32   2007/08/23 09:19AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote granny45:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:
    Quote JanND: Nick and Sharon have both done their share of cheating. Didn't Nick cheat with Sharon BFF Grace, twice! And then Phyllis. Sharon cheated with Diego and Brad. She didn't cheat with Cameron, as I have seen posted before. As I remember it, she left home over guilt from the Diego affair and got drunk in a hotel bar in Denver. Cameron took her up to his room and raped and beat her up real bad. She stayed away until her face healed up or something like that. It seems like they can never have a faithful couple on the show!

Nick STARTED this cheating thing by sleeping with Grace after going out for drinks with his buddies. NOT only did he cheat on Sharon, but screwed her best friend under her own roof. NOW, may not be right, but in my book, Nick had it coming back to him big time. THEN he cheated on Sharon AGAIN with her best friend in Colorado, Sharon came back to the room for something and overheard Grace and Nick discussing their night together, she was so distraught that she walked in front of a car, got hit and could have lost her life. That was two to Sharon's NONE, Sharon returned home, broken hearted to find out her husband slept with her best friend, that's how she ended up sleeping with Diego.

Sharon would have never cheated on Nick, she was happily married, she wasn't sitting around lusting after other men the way Nick was lusting after Grace, his wife's best friend. Even Victor tried to warn Nick about Grace and the type of woman she is, but he ignored it, KNOWING all the time he'd already hit that once. Kept Grace at his finger tips waiting for his next opportunity which was his sick new born that Sharon wanted to stay home with instead of going to Colorado. AND Nick like the spoiled brat he is, felt HE should come first and not their illing pre-mature new born, GOT hot at Sharon and showed her by sleeping with GRACE for the SECOND time.

SO say what you will, Sharon was more than willing to be the wife and mother Nick and their kids needed, she was driven into the arms of other men by Nick's infidelity, which happened on MORE than one occassion. Just like her affair with Brad would have NEVER happened, if he'd just been the man he should have and stuck by his family instead of screwing the town tramp.

Your "version" is so convincing that if I had not watched Y&R since it first came on I would be convinced that Sharon is an innocent angel who has never done anything wrong and that the fiasco of a marriage was all Nick's fault. I have, however, watched from the beginning and what I have seen is a WHOLE different senerio than that you have laid out here.

Your version is far from the truth much less fabricated to suit Red's needs.

The Bios are there for both characters and they don't lie.

#33   2007/08/23 09:19AM
    StaceyT

Quote aym0402:
    Quote StaceyT: Wow! Lots of good stuff! Its been awhile since we have had a good "jail" storyline, mabye Phyllis will meet Mr. Right in Jail J/J Ya never know At least its something we havent seen in a while (Jail skit)
    Man, if it comes out about Jabot then Sharon will Know that Jack lied and kept secrets from her Imagine that! lol

Thanks valencia4love! Great sneak peak!

Sharon know about Jack owning Jabot. She heard him talking to Vic's picture on the tape that she and Phyllis set up in Vic's office to catch David and Nikki. She was upset that he told Phyllis and not her.

Yes but I dont think she knows about the whole dealings, selling and Kathrine ect... or several of the little lies that Jack has told her in reguards to Phyllis

Wonder if Phyllis will be the giver or taker with Big Bertha?? ohh you said Big Shirley;)

#34   2007/08/23 09:22AM
    Bedroomeyes

Sorry, meant to say this is directed to Granny.....

Great, I love longtime viewers sharing episodes, tell me, when did Sharon FIRST cheat on Nick. Also, DO you remember Nick screwing Grace in Sharon's home? Tell me your play by play.....

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/23 09:25AM
    #35   2007/08/23 09:31AM
    JanND

Quote Bedroomeyes: Sorry, meant to say this is directed to Granny.....

Great, I love longtime viewers sharing episodes, tell me, when did Sharon FIRST cheat on Nick. Also, DO you remember Nick screwing Grace in Sharon's home? Tell me your play by play.....

I'm not Granny so I hope you don't mind my 2 cents. I remember that Sharon cheated for the first time with Diego. It was after Nick cheated twice with Grace. I don't remember if Nick and Grace did it in Sharon's house or not. I remember them doing it on a business trip, but I don't remember the circumstances surrounding the other time.

#36   2007/08/23 09:35AM
    miss vicky

Quote granny45:
    Quote SndrElkins: Over dinner with Nikki, Victoria let's it slip that she's having a boy

Well whats the big deal

HAHA You go Neil tell the wacko Phyllis just like it is.She is the reason your Dru is gone.Let the homewrecker have it,She sure is not sorry about it so go for it Neil

I STRONGLY disagree - Phyllis is NOT to blame for Dru's death, it was Sharon who accidently pulled Dru over the cliff. And I STRONGLY disagree that Phyllis is not sorry for what happened. She has repeatedly stated that she is sorry for the whole incident.

your so right why do people blame phyliss when it was sharon man i see red when people are so wrong!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/23 09:37AM
    #37   2007/08/23 09:37AM
    shyangel5

Well, as I remember Sharon first cheated with Diego after learning that her husband had cheated for the second time with Grace and this time knowingly. The viewers at that time as I remember were clamoring for Sharon to kick Nick to the curb and not be such a forgiving wimp. But instead of divorcing him she had revenge sex with Diego.

As far as the night Nick slept with Grace - he came home drunk and went in to the nursery because Sharon had told him she was going to sleep in there because Noah was sick and she wanted to be near him. He crawled in bed with Grace and even called her Sharon but it was dark and he was very drunk and she never said a word to him to try and bring him out of his drunken stupor.

Now someone remind me how Sharon came to be kissing Victor - was she on cold pills like Dru or what - can't remember how that came about.
    Thanks

#38   2007/08/23 09:39AM
    KeepingItReal

Why do we continue to debate this. The FACTS are on this "user friendly" web site.

Read:

Growing up in Madison, Wisconsin, Sharon Collins was forced to grow up fast and still lives with the guilt of her mother's paralysis. While out looking for Sharon, Doris lost control of her car and ended up in a wheelchair. Shortly after, Sharon became pregnant, then her mother convinced her to give her baby girl up for adoption.

In 1994, now eighteen, Sharon and Doris moved to Genoa City where she meet Nick Newman. Although she was dating Matt Clark, Nick's enemy, at the time, Sharon couldn't help falling for Nick. Mutually, Sharon left Matt and Nick left his girlfriend Amy Wilson and the two fell in love. However, Matt sought revenge by beating the heck out of Nick and raping Sharon! Matt then told Nick that Sharon had given up her child for adoption, but Nick stayed loyal to Sharon. Things turned bad after Sharon confessed to Nick that Matt had raped her. When he went to confront Matt, Nick found him dead on his floor and was convicted of murder and sentenced to fifteen years in jail! He was later exonerated after Amy Wilson came forward and admitted to shooting Matt after he had raped her.

Although Nick's mother thought Sharon to be a gold digger, Sharon and Nick married and had a son Noah. A year later, her best friend, Grace Turner, came to Sharon and Nick with the news that she had found Sharon's long lost daughter. Sharon was overjoyed to have Cassie back, but was furious that Grace had kept her from Sharon for a year! Though Nick had a hard time accepting Cassie at first, he soon welcomed her as his own.

Wanting to surprise Nick while on a business trip, Sharon felt her first betrayal after finding Nick in bed with Grace! Although she took the kids and left Nick, they reconciled in order to win custody of Cassie after her adoptive mother wanted her back. While Nick worked at Newman, determined to make their marriage work, Sharon and Nick bought the Crimson Lights Coffeehouse, the place where they fell in love.

I never claim to know everything way back when even know....after all we are human and tend to forget how certain things happen.

It's all good! Not a win win situation. It's fiction.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/23 09:41AM
    #39   2007/08/23 09:41AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote shyangel5: Well, as I remember Sharon first cheated with Diego after learning that her husband had cheated for the second time with Grace and this time knowingly. The viewers at that time as I remember were clamoring for Sharon to kick Nick to the curb and not be such a forgiving wimp. But instead of divorcing him she had revenge sex with Diego.

As far as the night Nick slept with Grace - he came home drunk and went in to the nursery because Sharon had told him she was going to sleep in there because Noah was sick and she wanted to be near him. He crawled in bed with Grace and even called her Sharon but it was dark and he was very drunk and she never said a word to him to try and bring him out of his drunken stupor.

Now someone remind me how Sharon came to be kissing Victor - was she on cold pills like Dru or what - can't remember how that came about.
    Thanks

Read the cast list.

#40   2007/08/23 09:52AM
    granny45

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:
    Quote JanND: Nick and Sharon have both done their share of cheating. Didn't Nick cheat with Sharon BFF Grace, twice! And then Phyllis. Sharon cheated with Diego and Brad. She didn't cheat with Cameron, as I have seen posted before. As I remember it, she left home over guilt from the Diego affair and got drunk in a hotel bar in Denver. Cameron took her up to his room and raped and beat her up real bad. She stayed away until her face healed up or something like that. It seems like they can never have a faithful couple on the show!

Nick STARTED this cheating thing by sleeping with Grace after going out for drinks with his buddies. NOT only did he cheat on Sharon, but screwed her best friend under her own roof. NOW, may not be right, but in my book, Nick had it coming back to him big time. THEN he cheated on Sharon AGAIN with her best friend in Colorado, Sharon came back to the room for something and overheard Grace and Nick discussing their night together, she was so distraught that she walked in front of a car, got hit and could have lost her life. That was two to Sharon's NONE, Sharon returned home, broken hearted to find out her husband slept with her best friend, that's how she ended up sleeping with Diego.

Sharon would have never cheated on Nick, she was happily married, she wasn't sitting around lusting after other men the way Nick was lusting after Grace, his wife's best friend. Even Victor tried to warn Nick about Grace and the type of woman she is, but he ignored it, KNOWING all the time he'd already hit that once. Kept Grace at his finger tips waiting for his next opportunity which was his sick new born that Sharon wanted to stay home with instead of going to Colorado. AND Nick like the spoiled brat he is, felt HE should come first and not their illing pre-mature new born, GOT hot at Sharon and showed her by sleeping with GRACE for the SECOND time.

SO say what you will, Sharon was more than willing to be the wife and mother Nick and their kids needed, she was driven into the arms of other men by Nick's infidelity, which happened on MORE than one occassion. Just like her affair with Brad would have NEVER happened, if he'd just been the man he should have and stuck by his family instead of screwing the town tramp.

Your "version" is so convincing that if I had not watched Y&R since it first came on I would be convinced that Sharon is an innocent angel who has never done anything wrong and that the fiasco of a marriage was all Nick's fault. I have, however, watched from the beginning and what I have seen is a WHOLE different senerio than that you have laid out here.

Your version is far from the truth much less fabricated to suit Red's needs.

The Bios are there for both characters and they don't lie.

How in the world do you even know what my "version" is? I didn't state it in my post!! LOL, LOL, LOL And oh, by the way, the "bio" for Sharon does state that she has had various affairs. I don't need to read it because I watched as it all happened.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list