List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Started by valencia4love at 2007/08/23 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 05:32PM, Views: 5783, Replies: 110
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/23 07:08AM
    Re: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote Snizzle: O good grief..what is up with this NOAH s/l??? I hope she puts her foot down after she sticks it up his behind..this is getting way to crazy

This is crazy! I can't believe they keep writing this garbage for him. Or at least get the message out that parents are in control and kids can't do or say anything they like. I don't know if I would even let my son play this role.

#12   2007/08/23 07:09AM
    granny45

I really doubt Phyllis will do any jail time - she is to big a part of the show to not be on everyday. I am THRILLED that Noah finds out about Sharon's night with Uncle Brad! Now he won't think that it was ALL Nick's fault that the marriage broke up - Mommie was in love with Brad.

#13   2007/08/23 07:10AM
    Bedroomeyes

Noah finds out about Sharon's one night fling with Brad and lashes out by saying that's why he wants to live with his dad !!

It is sooooo unfair to have Noah find out about Sharon sleeping with Brad ONCE, after her marriage to Nick was already over because of his continuing affair with Phyllis, but have Noah blitzfully ignorant to Phyllis and Nick's part in destroying his family. Viewing the other woman as a hero in your life and your mother who suffered at the hands of this other woman and her husband, as the villian it totally sickening.

WHY is it so freaking important to have Phyllis coming off smelling like roses in this when it was the stinch of HER sleeping with another woman's husband that delivered the final blow to Noah's family????? What gives? IF Noah insists on blaming someone for his family's demise, how is it that it's the wife who was CHEATE ON fault, why should she take all the tongue lashing while the cheating tramp and the weak father gets the child's love, compassion, and support. Sharon already lost one of her children, and now with the way Noah is acting, it's like she's lost BOTH of her children and all Nick and Phyllis walked away with was a new life, a new baby and Noah to boot.

I don't get it???

#14   2007/08/23 07:14AM
    granny45

Quote Bedroomeyes: Noah finds out about Sharon's one night fling with Brad and lashes out by saying that's why he wants to live with his dad !!

It is sooooo unfair to have Noah find out about Sharon sleeping with Brad ONCE, after her marriage to Nick was already over because of his continuing affair with Phyllis, but have Noah blitzfully ignorant to Phyllis and Nick's part in destroying his family. Viewing the other woman as a hero in your life and your mother who suffered at the hands of this other woman and her husband, as the villian it totally sickening.

WHY is it so freaking important to have Phyllis coming off smelling like roses in this when it was the stinch of HER sleeping with another woman's husband that delivered the final blow to Noah's family????? What gives? IF Noah insists on blaming someone for his family's demise, how is it that it's the wife who was CHEATE ON fault, why should she take all the tongue lashing while the cheating tramp and the weak father gets the child's love, compassion, and support. Sharon already lost one of her children, and now with the way Noah is acting, it's like she's lost BOTH of her children and all Nick and Phyllis walked away with was a new life, a new baby and Noah to boot.

I don't get it???

The "wife that was cheated on" cheated on Nick MANY times before Phyllis ever entered the picture. Then she cheated on Nick again, while they were still married, with Brad. Granted Nick and Phyllis were having an affair, but Sharon was still married to Nick and chose to cheat again with Brad. She is not INNOCENT in all this.

#15   2007/08/23 07:14AM
    Snizzle

Quote Blondie-n-Lex:
    Quote Snizzle: O good grief..what is up with this NOAH s/l??? I hope she puts her foot down after she sticks it up his behind..this is getting way to crazy

This is crazy! I can't believe they keep writing this garbage for him. Or at least get the message out that parents are in control and kids can't do or say anything they like. I don't know if I would even let my son play this role.

It's just dumb...and if the spoiler is true about summer's paternity..then he gonna be all under sharon again..GEEZE just like his daddy Nick...talk down to their mommies..but tug on their skirts when something aint going there way UGHHHHHHH...

#16   2007/08/23 07:14AM
    Bedroomeyes

Now he won't think that it was ALL Nick's fault that the marriage broke up - Mommie was in love with Brad.

He NEVER thought that, he never knew that it WAS Nick's fault that family broke up, his and Phyllis his new best friend. Sharon's feelings for Brad didn't break that marriage up, those feeling developed because of Nick's total abandonment of his family and his wife. While Sharon was begging for Nick to greive with her, be there for both her and Noah, he found it way more interesting and fun to go screw Phyllis, WHY should Sharon take ALL the blame for Nick and Phyllis affect on their marriage and Phyllis.

This is total bull, Sharon and Brad happened ONCE, WAY after Nick and Phyllis had weeks of cheap sex right under everyone noise. What I wish WOULD have happened, so Noah can see the real truth and not what his pea brain interprets, I wish Noah had walked in that barn to go see his horse, and saw his dad riding Phyllis. Maybe then he would have known who deserves his sympathy and who deserves his wrath.

#17   2007/08/23 08:46AM
    JanND

Nick and Sharon have both done their share of cheating. Didn't Nick cheat with Sharon BFF Grace, twice! And then Phyllis. Sharon cheated with Diego and Brad. She didn't cheat with Cameron, as I have seen posted before. As I remember it, she left home over guilt from the Diego affair and got drunk in a hotel bar in Denver. Cameron took her up to his room and raped and beat her up real bad. She stayed away until her face healed up or something like that. It seems like they can never have a faithful couple on the show!

#18   2007/08/23 08:46AM
    miss vicky

ummmm super confused here i thought phyllis was getting no jail time? shes the reason why ratings are high so why would they put her in jail?

#19   2007/08/23 08:51AM
    aym0402

Quote StaceyT: Wow! Lots of good stuff! Its been awhile since we have had a good "jail" storyline, mabye Phyllis will meet Mr. Right in Jail J/J Ya never know At least its something we havent seen in a while (Jail skit)
    Man, if it comes out about Jabot then Sharon will Know that Jack lied and kept secrets from her Imagine that! lol

Thanks valencia4love! Great sneak peak!

Phyllis and Big Shirley...ROTLMAO!!!

#20   2007/08/23 08:54AM
    aym0402

Quote StaceyT: Wow! Lots of good stuff! Its been awhile since we have had a good "jail" storyline, mabye Phyllis will meet Mr. Right in Jail J/J Ya never know At least its something we havent seen in a while (Jail skit)
    Man, if it comes out about Jabot then Sharon will Know that Jack lied and kept secrets from her Imagine that! lol

Thanks valencia4love! Great sneak peak!

Sharon know about Jack owning Jabot. She heard him talking to Vic's picture on the tape that she and Phyllis set up in Vic's office to catch David and Nikki. She was upset that he told Phyllis and not her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list