List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Started by valencia4love at 2007/08/23 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 05:32PM, Views: 5865, Replies: 110
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #101   2007/08/25 08:34AM
    Re: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07
    PLC02

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote SndrElkins: Over dinner with Nikki, Victoria let's it slip that she's having a boy

Well whats the big deal

HAHA You go Neil tell the wacko Phyllis just like it is.She is the reason your Dru is gone.Let the homewrecker have it,She sure is not sorry about it so go for it Neil

I STRONGLY disagree - Phyllis is NOT to blame for Dru's death, it was Sharon who accidently pulled Dru over the cliff. And I STRONGLY disagree that Phyllis is not sorry for what happened. She has repeatedly stated that she is sorry for the whole incident.

It's my opinoin we don't agree movin on!!

That is fine that it is your opinion, but as a moderator you don't need to be rude and say "move on!" I know that you have strong feelings about this..There are other ways to say this!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/25 08:36AM
    #102   2007/08/25 08:37AM
    aym0402

Quote SndrElkins: Over dinner with Nikki, Victoria let's it slip that she's having a boy

Well whats the big deal

HAHA You go Neil tell the wacko Phyllis just like it is.She is the reason your Dru is gone.Let the homewrecker have it,She sure is not sorry about it so go for it Neil

I don't what the big deal is about Vikki having a boy. Everyone is bound to find out sooner or later. I guess she didn't want Nikki to know. One day she's mad w/Nikki; the next day, she's not...

#103   2007/08/25 08:39AM
    PLC02

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote JanND: I agree. Nick started it all with Grace, and Sharon has always done it on the rebound.

Exactly. Noah a very evil child. He condones his father sexing around with Red and leaving his mother but his mother one night stand is a big crime to him.

Kid needs a "reality" check. Much less he should not of been privy to any of the "adult" talk.

Thanks V for the updates!

Evil child! I know, I know, that your opinion... What is your definition of Evil?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/25 08:55AM
    #104   2007/08/25 08:53AM
    PLC02

Quote gymnast14: I know this is kind of off the topic but I don't c why people are making such a big deal over what Phyllis did and saying I hope she goes to jail she deserves it and everything when what she did isn't half as bad as what some people on this show have done.Hint Hint..........NIKKI.I am not saying she doesn't deserve some kind of punishment but man I thinking of comunity service or something.Oh yeah and Nikki is making Phyllis sound like the bad guy for blackmailing Brad but let's see she did the same thing to Brad.I find it kind of funny though.

Your a pretty smart 14 year old!! I agree!

#105   2007/08/25 11:04AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Amy definitely has a spoiler posted that Jack is Summer's father!

#106   2007/08/26 01:16PM
    soapoperapimp

i am glad my main man jack will not be taken down i just hope jill has come to her sences.

#107   2007/08/26 02:55PM
    Jerze1979

Quote mr.brooks: brad carlton is dead so how could phillygirl blackmail a dead man! he never legally changed his name, could this effect the time she spends in jail?

Interseting point, maybe thats how Michael will get Phyllis off when Adrian releases Brad's real name. Who knows!

#108   2007/08/26 05:05PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Snizzle: O good grief..what is up with this NOAH s/l??? I hope she puts her foot down after she sticks it up his behind..this is getting way to crazy

ITA. This s/l with Noah is beyond ridiculous. He's giving his mom grief over Phyllis? He's giving Sharon more grief because of her ONS with Brad?? Umm, hey, Noah - maybe you should be a little ticked at your dad and Phyllis since they're the ones who were sneaking and sleeping around while you and your mom were grieving over your sister's death? Maybe you should shoot a little of that bratty venom in the direction of the woman who caused the break-up of your family, huh? Oh, I forgot, LML doesn't favour SC...silly me

#109   2007/08/26 05:08PM
    Soulsistah

Quote granny45:
    Quote Bedroomeyes: Noah finds out about Sharon's one night fling with Brad and lashes out by saying that's why he wants to live with his dad !!

It is sooooo unfair to have Noah find out about Sharon sleeping with Brad ONCE, after her marriage to Nick was already over because of his continuing affair with Phyllis, but have Noah blitzfully ignorant to Phyllis and Nick's part in destroying his family. Viewing the other woman as a hero in your life and your mother who suffered at the hands of this other woman and her husband, as the villian it totally sickening.

WHY is it so freaking important to have Phyllis coming off smelling like roses in this when it was the stinch of HER sleeping with another woman's husband that delivered the final blow to Noah's family????? What gives? IF Noah insists on blaming someone for his family's demise, how is it that it's the wife who was CHEATE ON fault, why should she take all the tongue lashing while the cheating tramp and the weak father gets the child's love, compassion, and support. Sharon already lost one of her children, and now with the way Noah is acting, it's like she's lost BOTH of her children and all Nick and Phyllis walked away with was a new life, a new baby and Noah to boot.

I don't get it???

The "wife that was cheated on" cheated on Nick MANY times before Phyllis ever entered the picture. Then she cheated on Nick again, while they were still married, with Brad. Granted Nick and Phyllis were having an affair, but Sharon was still married to Nick and chose to cheat again with Brad. She is not INNOCENT in all this.

Neither is Phyllis. Yet all of Noah's rage is for Sharon and Phyllis comes off smelling like a rose? Noah doesn't know about the affairs b/t Sharon and Nick before, so it's really irrelevant to what's happening now with Noah. Point is, if he's angry at Sharon - and now Brad - he should be just as angry with Phyllis for her part in breaking up his family in the first place.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list