List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Started by valencia4love at 2007/08/23 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 05:32PM, Views: 5790, Replies: 110
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #91   2007/08/23 01:59PM
    Re: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Revasfan:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote aym0402:
    Quote suegerry: If this comes out this way....I can only say....why would Noah be angry with Sharon.....you do not judge your parents for whatever they did or for whoever they are.....

But I guess in this case knowing all about sex from his dad.....as we saw this not too long ago....probably.....the dumb kid whants to be with the parent that has more to show him...... lusty sex, finger bitting and feet rubbing..... and of course we may not forget video games.....much more fun than to be with his wonderful mother......after all Sharon is confused....

If we think Daniel has problem.....just watch Noah....

Is Noah going to be the next Ron Jeremy?

Don't laugh ....but who is Ron Jeremy?

He was on a season of Surreal Life and all he talked about was his anatomy and how many "movies" his done! GROSS!!!

Oh.....that short little man.

Oh he was on way more then the surreal life... Ron Jeremy is a... LEGEND... Daniel probably knows lots about him

He knows more about "Jena James"

Jenna Jameson looks like an aneroxic now..she claims it's from her going thru divorce..but i didnt even RECOGNIZE her and u can seeher bones UGHHHHHh....
    anyways back on topic....
    I cant believe Noah says that

It's called the Paris Hilton look.

Back on Topic: Noah got issues

#92   2007/08/23 02:26PM
    Amy Mistretta

Let's please cool it with the off-topic posts.

Thank you!
    Amy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/23 02:26PM
    #93   2007/08/24 04:30PM
    My princess

When Vicki & JT went to the Dr I didn't think she wanted to know the sex of the baby

#94   2007/08/24 04:37PM
    sunshine2

Quote wild-weasel:
    Quote cater2u:
    Quote valencia4love:
    Quote StaceyT: Wow! Lots of good stuff! Its been awhile since we have had a good "jail" storyline, mabye Phyllis will meet Mr. Right in Jail J/J Ya never know At least its something we havent seen in a while (Jail skit)
    Man, if it comes out about Jabot then Sharon will Know that Jack lied and kept secrets from her Imagine that! lol

Thanks valencia4love! Great sneak peak!

Thanks !!! I thought so too !!

ITA well expect for the part about meeting mr right in jail mr.right will be fighting for her until she is out of jail along with help of micheal nick will soon have his wife back and i can't wait to see the jail scenes MS will be spectular with thoes she's a wonderful actress

thanks for the spoilers

Not to worry, Phyllis will get out of this also, she's good at stuff like that.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Phyllis, she's a complete idiot, but you gotta love her. I hate her, but I also love her, wired huh?

Go Phyllis GO!!!

Your last statement ita with you gotta love her and i love to hate her. "GO Phyllis Go!!! this coming from a shick fan.

#95   2007/08/24 04:48PM
    sunshine2

Did we all see the same episodes that started all of this debate about sharon and phyllis. Why is everything rewritten to get phyllis off the hook. EVerything that happened between these three people is because sharon started it all....Is that what i am reading? and now some are happy that Noah is downing his mother...Please tell me that i am not reading right.

#96   2007/08/25 05:25AM
    Glamourous

Quote My princess: When Vicki & JT went to the Dr I didn't think she wanted to know the sex of the baby

The doc told JT and Brad told Vikki that the baby is a boy when he saw the ultrasound pics that she left in the breakroom.

#97   2007/08/25 07:12AM
    wonder-mom

Quote Blondie-n-Lex: Once again Precious Noah is made privy to 'adult' knowledge and lashes out at his mother. Noah is a kid!

I agree...I think that they should send him away and bring him back at least as 14 or 15, to be making comments like that...he's just a kid like you said....age change should be coming soon.

#98   2007/08/25 08:19AM
    gymnast14

I know this is kind of off the topic but I don't c why people are making such a big deal over what Phyllis did and saying I hope she goes to jail she deserves it and everything when what she did isn't half as bad as what some people on this show have done.Hint Hint..........NIKKI.I am not saying she doesn't deserve some kind of punishment but man I thinking of comunity service or something.Oh yeah and Nikki is making Phyllis sound like the bad guy for blackmailing Brad but let's see she did the same thing to Brad.I find it kind of funny though.

#99   2007/08/25 08:24AM
    PLC02

Quote Blondie-n-Lex: Once again Precious Noah is made privy to 'adult' knowledge and lashes out at his mother. Noah is a kid!

I agree!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list