List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07

Started by valencia4love at 2007/08/23 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2007/08/26 05:32PM, Views: 5732, Replies: 110
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/23 05:59AM
    Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07
    valencia4love

Hey guys, check these out:

Neil tells Phyllis he doesnt want to hear it when she tries to apologize for Dru's accident !!

Phyllis wants Lauren & Michael to watch over Summer while she's in jail ..

Phyllis is given the max - 6 years !!

Adrian asks Colleen to move in with him and she says yes !!..

Over dinner with Nikki, Victoria let's it slip that she's having a boy !!

Maggie wonders if Paul is ever going to tell Heather the truth about being her father ??

Noah finds out about Sharon's one night fling with Brad and lashes out by saying that's why he wants to live with his dad !!

Jana's surgery will be a success !!

Jill tells Ji Min the only way he can get her back is if he makes a public statement about Jack being the secert owner of Jabot all along !!

Jill is shock when she realizes that Ji Min was the one who took the stolen money !!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/23 06:10AM
    #2   2007/08/23 06:05AM
    Re: Major Spoilers: Sneeks Peeks for week of 8/27/07
    G Noronha

Ok if Colleen moves in I really hope AL will return!!!

#3   2007/08/23 06:07AM
    StaceyT

Wow! Lots of good stuff! Its been awhile since we have had a good "jail" storyline, mabye Phyllis will meet Mr. Right in Jail J/J Ya never know At least its something we havent seen in a while (Jail skit)
    Man, if it comes out about Jabot then Sharon will Know that Jack lied and kept secrets from her Imagine that! lol

Thanks valencia4love! Great sneak peak!

#4   2007/08/23 06:09AM
    valencia4love

Quote StaceyT: Wow! Lots of good stuff! Its been awhile since we have had a good "jail" storyline, mabye Phyllis will meet Mr. Right in Jail J/J Ya never know At least its something we havent seen in a while (Jail skit)
    Man, if it comes out about Jabot then Sharon will Know that Jack lied and kept secrets from her Imagine that! lol

Thanks !!! I thought so too !!

#5   2007/08/23 06:12AM
    cater2u

Quote valencia4love:
    Quote StaceyT: Wow! Lots of good stuff! Its been awhile since we have had a good "jail" storyline, mabye Phyllis will meet Mr. Right in Jail J/J Ya never know At least its something we havent seen in a while (Jail skit)

ITA well expect for the part about meeting mr right in jail mr.right will be fighting for her until she is out of jail along with help of micheal nick will soon have his wife back and i can't wait to see the jail scenes MS will be spectular with thoes she's a wonderful actress

thanks for the spoilers

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/23 06:18AM
    #6   2007/08/23 06:27AM
    wild-weasel

Quote cater2u:
    Quote valencia4love:

ITA well expect for the part about meeting mr right in jail mr.right will be fighting for her until she is out of jail along with help of micheal nick will soon have his wife back and i can't wait to see the jail scenes MS will be spectular with thoes she's a wonderful actress

thanks for the spoilers

Not to worry, Phyllis will get out of this also, she's good at stuff like that.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Phyllis, she's a complete idiot, but you gotta love her. I hate her, but I also love her, wired huh?

Go Phyllis GO!!!

#7   2007/08/23 06:33AM
    Desilou

Even though Big Red might be sentenced to jail time she probely won't do any time she ALWAYS gets off the hook.
    As for Noah Sharon just needs to send his little butt to reform school, or boardng school, he treats his mom like crap.
    Jill shocked that's funny right there Ji Min will not make a public statement hence his leaving so once again old Jacko will get away scott free, why is it that all of the actual good crimes bad crimes however you want to look at, the criminals always get away uncaught??????

#8   2007/08/23 07:00AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Once again Precious Noah is made privy to 'adult' knowledge and lashes out at his mother. Noah is a kid!

#9   2007/08/23 07:02AM
    SouthernLady

it kills me that we are seeing all these faux cadrian scenes when since april LML stopped showing them..AL/EP i mean...

this would be so good if AL was still here.....

what does it matter now....?

plus...they have to really put them together in preparation for the big break up i predict is going to be happening soon...(no spoiler..just me guess)

#10   2007/08/23 07:02AM
    Snizzle

O good grief..what is up with this NOAH s/l??? I hope she puts her foot down after she sticks it up his behind..this is getting way to crazy

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list