List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sick of the Shick/Phick storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sick of the Shick/Phick storyline

Started by sam1982 at 2007/08/21 10:12PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/27 06:24AM, Views: 1044, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/08/26 09:52AM
    Re: Sick of the Shick/Phick storyline
    aym0402

Quote Latricia:
    Quote aym0402: I'm tired of it also because NICK is not the only man in GC!

Your so right Aym.. but he is acting like a dog in heat so I guess that counts for something....

#22   2007/08/26 12:17PM
    sur la mer

Quote Latricia:
    Quote sur la mer:
    Quote Latricia:
    Quote sur la mer:
    Quote sam1982: Is this s/l getting on anybody else's nerves?
    This whole thing has been dragged far too much, and it is getting really boring. To top it off, it says in the spoilers section that Nick and Sharon will reunite but it will happen over a long period of time.
    So it's going to be dragged for much longer. UGH..
    Finish it already, one way or the other. Nick is acting like such an idiot who can't make up his mind. One day he is declaring his never ending love for Sharon, and the next he's panting away after RED (yuck). This man has no integrity left.
    I am a die hard Shick fan, and I can't wait for them to be together, but it needs to happen soon. And if LML does not plan on reuniting them, then just end the s/l and stop playing mind games with the viewers.
    I am not even watching anymore, just reading the updates and watching clips on youtube. Can't stand to watch Phyllis every single day.

ITA They have dragged out this mess for way too long. In this story Nick is a man with no integrity. He has said he is in love with Sharon, and regrets his past actions. Then he goes after Phyllis. It looks like he wants both women, but his actions indicate no real love for either. After all, he is his father's son!

I don't watch on a regular basis anymore either. It's boring with way too much Phyllis!

ITA... like I have been saying for quite some time now that Nick is only being Nick, and soon Sharon and Phyllis will come to an understanding that they can do better and drop Nick like a bad habit.

That would be great if they both dumped him. He's not the only man in town!

Yes that would be great, but since LML is writing the storylines, Nick is considered the only man in town running around trying to please his joystick. LMAO

Bravo! You've summed him up quite well. LMAO!

#23   2007/08/26 05:44PM
    Soulsistah

Quote sam1982: Is this s/l getting on anybody else's nerves?
    This whole thing has been dragged far too much, and it is getting really boring. To top it off, it says in the spoilers section that Nick and Sharon will reunite but it will happen over a long period of time.
    So it's going to be dragged for much longer. UGH..
    Finish it already, one way or the other. Nick is acting like such an idiot who can't make up his mind. One day he is declaring his never ending love for Sharon, and the next he's panting away after RED (yuck). This man has no integrity left.
    I am a die hard Shick fan, and I can't wait for them to be together, but it needs to happen soon. And if LML does not plan on reuniting them, then just end the s/l and stop playing mind games with the viewers.
    I am not even watching anymore, just reading the updates and watching clips on youtube. Can't stand to watch Phyllis every single day.

Every single blasted day is right! I wished I had boycotted the show the week of Aug. 20 because every single episode was all about Phyllis. Phyllis wailing, Phyllis freaking out, Phyllis bawling, Phyllis cradling Summer, Phyllis going on and on to Nick about what he should do, where stuff is for Summer when she's gone, Phyllis, Phyllis, Phyllis! I can not stand this character and just won't watch her anymore. Point blank. I'll read the spoilers and if I see Nick and Sharon will be on, I'll tune in for their scenes, as everything and everyone else has been marginalized for The Phyllis Show. Not for me.

#24   2007/08/26 07:46PM
    Solga

What is wrong with you people, you blame one woman for everything that is wrong on that show. Phyllis is not God, she can not destroy everything and have no control over everything. Yes, I'm tired of the same old storyline too, but give it a rest already. NO MORE NICK AND SHARON!!!! It's been done to death!!! They are not ALL THAT!!!!

#25   2007/08/26 07:51PM
    ILuvNY

Once again, Solga, there's nothing wrong with me.
    And really, maybe you shouldn't watch this soap...you get far to worked up over fictitious characters...I don't think it's healthy!

#26   2007/08/26 08:07PM
    heart and soul

Yes I agree "ILVNY"
    Some of these poster are way out of their league here!

#27   2007/08/27 06:24AM
    aym0402

Quote ILuvNY: Once again, Solga, there's nothing wrong with me.
    And really, maybe you shouldn't watch this soap...you get far to worked up over fictitious characters...I don't think it's healthy!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list