List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tim Reid(SPOILER)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tim Reid(SPOILER)

Started by grammapam at 2012/07/27 12:54PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/29 04:04PM, Views: 6353, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2012/07/29 07:34AM
    Re: Tim Reid(SPOILER)
    77RestlessFan

Quote Its not real: Phyllis may not have told Tim everything about the H&R but she told him enough for him to tell Ricky to look into what happened in December !994.
    That tells me 2 things, First that he does know that something bad happened in 1994 and second that at that point in time at least he wasn't trying to help Phyllis he was willing to help Ricky find ammo to take her down, with his book,

Later, when he felt that Ricky was a sociopath and might just be too dangerous for him to be involved with, he stopped talking to Ricky but I think it shows that he doesn't have a lot of loyalty to Phyllis.

Of course, he is a man, and as MAB writes men, they are almost all slaves to there lower heads (and women are all hos) so it might well be that he'd still like to get a little of the dirty from Phyllis and will try to deal his silence in return for some of the down and dirty with her. I admit I'd love to see Phyllis making the choice between sexing up the good ex-doctor and having her secrets spilled. And of course if she chooses to do what it takes to silence him I'd love if Nick found out.

So what if Nick did find out. He cheated on Phyllis twice and fathered a child with his ex outside of his marriage to her. So he owes her two. And he wasn't being forced either. So Karma for Nicky boy.

#52   2012/07/29 07:41AM
    Truesense

Tim Reid was one of another male that enjoyed Phyllis in the past.We don't really know what he is going to say.I want
    to see Nick's face when Tim reveals that Phyllis used sex
    to blackmail him in court years ago.

#53   2012/07/29 07:47AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Truesense: Tim Reid was one of another male that enjoyed Phyllis in the past.We don't really know what he is going to say.I want

So, what. That was 20 years ago before Phyllis even knew him. Nick is still a horn dog so he has no room to talk. And as many times as Sharon cheated on him while he was married to her I don't see that as a big issue for Nick the prick.

#54   2012/07/29 08:06AM
    lovinthesoaps

Anything Tim decides to spill about Phyllis will be calculated.....he is not an upstanding person who is looking for justice. He was on board with Phyllis back in the day getting her revenge and had zero problems sleeping with a patient. I dont care which way he goes, he is still a scumbag. He sent Ricky on to Phyllis' trail and then enjoyed the bribe money Phyllis gave him to go away. I am sure Christine will want him to tell the truth about Phyllis and how utterly crazy she was then, but I am not ready to believe he will do that.

#55   2012/07/29 09:11AM
    Lucy3

Quote Truesense: Tim Reid was one of another male that enjoyed Phyllis in the past.We don't really know what he is going to say.I want
    That will be fun to watch. Poor old Nick just keeps getting more information on his bed partner. Bet he's wondering if it will ever stop.

#56   2012/07/29 10:24AM
    thewhiteowl

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Blue 501: I hope he spills everything he knows about Phyllis.

so do i

i am curious tho..

when tim was phyls therapist or whatever and she told him stuff he was bound by patient dr confidentiality.

now, he has had his license revoked and is just a security guard..

DOES THE DR.-PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY STILL HOLD TRUE or can he talk his head off about what he knows..

LOL IMO, he can talk his head off cause what are they goina do about it? revoke his license?

Yes he can talk his head off but Avery can petition the court and it will all be thrown out. None of it will be admissible.

no, not necessarily.

often, dr's testimony IS allowed.....so, we'll see

i fully expect, with mab writing this, that phyl's deification is emminent and soon she will be walking on water....

i take joy in knowing that jfp hates redheads tho..;)

I heard that JFP hates red heads, too! Maybe Heather will change her color, again.

#57   2012/07/29 10:44AM
    Truesense

[quote]Quote Truesense: Tim Reid was one of another male that enjoyed Phyllis in the past.We don't really know what he is going to say.I want
    to see Nick's face when Tim reveals that Phyllis used sex tape to blackmail Tim not to testify against her in court years ago.

#58   2012/07/29 10:48AM
    secretsoapseer

Quote Nickygirl: Loved Monday's show when he basically told Christine that she is a nutjob when it comes to Phyllis. I loved that neither Michael nor Ronan defended her.

Yes indeed, that was a great moment!

#59   2012/07/29 10:53AM
    Truesense

Quote lovinthesoaps: Anything Tim decides to spill about Phyllis will be calculated.....he is not an upstanding person who is looking for justice. He was on board with Phyllis back in the day getting her revenge and had zero problems sleeping with a patient. I dont care which way he goes, he is still a scumbag. He sent Ricky on to Phyllis' trail and then enjoyed the bribe money Phyllis gave him to go away. I am sure Christine will want him to tell the truth about Phyllis and how utterly crazy she was then, but I am not ready to believe he will do that.

What do you call a female who was in bed with a scumbag? or
    who ever so she can used him for her advantage?

#60   2012/07/29 12:33PM
    zoe187

Quote lovinthesoaps: Anything Tim decides to spill about Phyllis will be calculated.....he is not an upstanding person who is looking for justice. He was on board with Phyllis back in the day getting her revenge and had zero problems sleeping with a patient. I dont care which way he goes, he is still a scumbag. He sent Ricky on to Phyllis' trail and then enjoyed the bribe money Phyllis gave him to go away. I am sure Christine will want him to tell the truth about Phyllis and how utterly crazy she was then, but I am not ready to believe he will do that.

OMG. I never see it that way. I barely remember how it play out back then, but the way he is now, plus what you just said make me think maybe he is a psycho too, not the killing kind but maybe the manipulator kind. He says to Ricky "I know a psychopath when I see one". Ok he is a psychiatric but he sure enjoyed he time at the questioning table, like he is enjoying playing with peoples mind.

I don't think it will work out for him though considering his track record. lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list