List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOAP KILLER = Jill Farren Phelps

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: SOAP KILLER = Jill Farren Phelps

Started by annadevane at 2012/07/26 08:53PM
    Latest post: 2012/08/01 05:27PM, Views: 10599, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2012/07/29 03:11PM
    Re: SOAP KILLER = Jill Farren Phelps
    PurrrrrrrKitty

JFPnewEP
    I totally agree.. I posted her "career".. the bad and good.
    The woman has been nominated for 14 Emmy's.. won 7.. she cannot be alllll bad..

Since we do not know the backgrond of why she fired those people... I won't give my opinion on it.. Every time there is a new BOSS.. there is always people fired.. and they ALWAYS BAD MOUTH THEM..

Soo, I will give her a chance... she CANNOT be worse than MAB.. who was kept ONLY because she was a Bell.

#32   2012/07/29 03:26PM
    HeyMon

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: JFPnewEP
    I totally agree.. I posted her "career".. the bad and good.
    The woman has been nominated for 14 Emmy's.. won 7.. she cannot be alllll bad..

Since we do not know the backgrond of why she fired those people... I won't give my opinion on it.. Every time there is a new BOSS.. there is always people fired.. and they ALWAYS BAD MOUTH THEM..

Soo, I will give her a chance... she CANNOT be worse than MAB.. who was kept ONLY because she was a Bell.

Tell it.

#33   2012/07/29 04:25PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Her career has been Posted.. just read it.. lol..

#34   2012/07/29 05:21PM
    Quartermaine

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Her career has been Posted.. just read it.. lol..

Yep, here is a detailed description of her career:

llanview.home.comcast.net/~llanview/dumbduo.html

www.igs.net/~awhp/eddietor.html#jfp

Enjoy!

#35   2012/07/29 05:39PM
    Jainay

If Jill Farren Phelps kill of the main people.I will stop watching the Y&R .If Y&R hired her they must be tired of young &restless. I am willing to say bye bye

#36   2012/07/29 06:06PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

There is a lot of bad mouthing going on about JFP.. but since I have NEVER seen her work.. I will wait and see.

I worked long enough to know I heard horrible things about the man that I ended up working for for over 12 years and loved working for him.. Yessss, he was demanding.. yesss he had a certain style... but I did not think he was the monster that he had been portrayed as... I found that the females before me had a bias..

It's why I won't judge JFP by hear say.

I still say, she CANNOT BE ANY WORSE THAN MAB, who I think
    totally ruined Y&R.. sooooooo, how can JFP be any worse??

The Soap has been ruined for the last few years. OMG,
    the pairing of Sharon and Victor??? Who can make Y&R worse than that?? Making Adam, who is the son of Hope, the most gentle character EVER on Y&R, to be a psycho... how can it can get worse??

I am more than willing to give this new regime a chance..
    I just hope it gets better by Christmas.. If it doesn't..
    then it was doomed anyway.. so why is everyone so upset before the woman has turned out any work? She is the Executive Producer.... but she has a NEW set of writers..
    MAB was Executive Producer and HEAD writer..

Take a deep breath and relax.. lol.

#37   2012/07/31 02:10PM
    hollyheights

MUST READ:

www.highlighthollywood.com/2012/07/30/while-attacking-maria-bell-fans-of-the-hit... />
    "While Attacking Maria Bell, Fans Of The Hit Drama ‘The Young And The Restless’ Are Being Distracted From Jill Farren Phelps, Coup Leader And Soap’s Terminator And Destructor"

#38   2012/07/31 02:19PM
    pink kiity

i just read it about hers a min ago

#39   2012/07/31 02:20PM
    hollyheights

While Attacking Maria Bell, Fans Of The Hit Drama ‘The Young And The Restless’ Are Being Distracted From Jill Farren Phelps, Coup Leader And Soap’s Terminator And Destructor

Just in the past 48 hours of being loyal to Maria Arena Bell, who is the Emmy Award winning former head writer of “The Young and the Restless” and the former executive producer of the show, has given me a full understanding of the abuse she’s had to endure at the hands of vicious online cowards, who don’t even deserve the distinction of being called bullies. You have to actually scare someone to be a bully, and Soap Fan, who posted vile comments about me and about Mrs. Bell stand on notice. I am not afraid of you, I will in fact be more than happy to come knock on your front door in Saratoga Springs, New York and ask you to say the very vile things about me, and about Maria Arena Bell to my face, that you very bravely sat on your tuff behind a computer and said in what you believe was anonymously.

The fact that Jill Farren Phelps sends fans as far as away as Ms. (Soap Fan), even 3,000 miles away from Hollywood to defend her coupe of “The Young and the Restless” doesn’t bother me. In fact, the record of Ms. Farren Phelps speaks volumes about her inability to run “Y&R,” and shows why ABC was smart to let her go. In fact, they also fired her. Not once, but at least two times. I’ll stand by Maria Bell’s record any day. And even though I have disagreements with her choices in writing certain storylines. When did disagreement turn into terrorist threats, which Ms. Phelps’s fans attempt to do to me? And does she or those highly misguided nobodies think for one moment, I’ll just sit down and take it? Obviously, they don’t know me. I spoke over the weekend with fans, true fans, not Internet trolls, who post negative comments about Ms. Bell or about me, which are not as anonymous as they somehow believe. All in an effort to feel important in a world they seek or hold no real power or respect in.

Jason in San Francisco said, “Well, I see Jill Firing Phelps pulled it off again. Yet again she goes behind someone’s back and takes their job, but just like the dog that chases the car. One day he grabs hold of the tire and realizes it’s far too much for it to chew and control. That’s what she did to my beloved ‘Guiding Light.’ How anyone could forget, it was her bloodlust that made her decide to kill Maureen Bauer, the show’s beloved heroine. That’s Jill Firing Phelps. Look out Katherine Chancellor or Nikki Newman, you are about to be put on a slab in the morgue! I think it’s outrageous of Sony, except that I long ago heard they are dying to get out of the soap business, so remove the Bell from the show, the only person who had loyalty to the legacy of the great Bill Bell, who is not resting very much in his grave tonight.”

Jessica in Santa Fe said, “Don’t forget, Phelps also killed ‘Another World.’ Frankie Frame was the most beloved character other than Rachel. And I guess she didn’t think she could get away with having a man attack and strangle Rachel, so instead she did it to Frankie. I am still not over what she did to destroy ‘Another World.’ How in God’s name can anyone at Sony be so stupid, as to think she’s good for any show? She leaves a long list of bodies behind, and they are always our favorites.”

Becky in Maine says, “I never forgot how she treated Anna Lee. A 90 year old lady, who had one thing to live for, and Jill saving money put that woman out of work and within months, she was dead. Her son even publicly said, just cut her contract back. But Jill ignored him, and they are online talking about how Maria Bell may have treated an actor or actress she let go? I don’t think Maria fired Jeanne Cooper, and Ms. Cooper is 10 years younger than Ms. Lee was when she was put out to pasture to save Disney and ABC, what? $2,000.00 a month? Jill spent more than that in an hour filming explosions and gunfights. Turning Port Charles into the new-age version of ‘Gunfight at the OK Corral, please! I never plan to watch ‘Y&R’ again. Maria Bell could not have intentionally caused the damage to ‘Y&R’ that this hatchet woman will do without even a blink of an eye. Poor Genie Francis and Stephen Nichols. She fired them from ‘General Hospital,’ so better get ready for Tucker to kill Genevieve. That woman is outrageous! And Sony is plain idiotic! Don’t they remember she almost cost ‘GH’ the true death just moths ago?”

“One Life to Live” former fan, Brandon said, “Wow, this is rich. The woman who destroyed ‘OLTL’ before moving on to try to topple ‘GH’ is now in charge of the most successful soap in America? You wonder why the nation is in decline? Sony execs put a dangerous woman in charge of a show that even with all the complaints by the haters, is the number one show for what, 25 or so years? My wife watches, but she said on Friday when you broke the news that Maria Bell is leaving, that she’ll finish out the storylines that Bell and Hamner are in charge of, but have no desire to watch Jill turn Victor into Tony Soprano, like she did Maurice Benard on ‘GH’. Even if Maria had been let go, why put this head-hunter in charge of a successful show? These fishwives attacking on blogs and on nasty sites and making nasty comments about Maria Bell, and I guess now about you for defending her, are just pathetic. They are typical trailer trash. Destroy the very people who have tried to keep their shows on air. Shows why no one wants to help anyone in the country anymore. It’s a thankless job. Guess they will be happy when there are no more soaps. Trash!”

“Oh my god, wasn’t she in charge of my beloved ‘Santa Barbara’, said Kelly in Texas. “Yes, I remember, she was in charge of ‘Santa Barbara when it sank like the ‘Titanic.’ She is known to get crushes on some of the guys on the show, then give them stupid storylines, and they are so desperate for airtime they didn’t even realize what she was doing. Gosh, didn’t she also fire Genie Francis? Genie’s on ‘Y&R’ now, and she knows all about this dangerous woman, I am sure. What a shame, ‘Y&R’ wasn’t always what I wanted it to be, but I think the idiots online, who feel important bashing powerful people don’t remember, we were always upset about storylines. That’s what soaps are about. How boring to have all the characters happy and with the characters you want them to be with. No wonder soaps are dying. The fans have turned into rabid dogs on the soap sites and the soap press does nothing but complain about things, only because they have personal favorites who buy them gifts and take them out for drinks, and the networks keep hiring this scary woman, Jill Farren Phelps to run yet another show into the ground.”

But it’s not just fans that are worried. “Y&R” veterans are not happy, which is why they’ve been silent on Twitter and Facebook all weekend. One “Y&R” star, who spoke with Highlight Hollywood on Sunday evening said, “She [Jill Farren Phelps] is having a meeting in the morning. Everyone knows you can’t believe anything she says. And she’ll lie to the fans too, and tell them, she has no reason to kill off major characters. But that’s what she was hired to do by Sony. Gosh, it’s a scary time. Having Maria replaced with Wendy Riche would have been one thing, but with Jill Phelps? Talk about failing up! Every show she’s been on with the exception of ‘General Hospital’ has been canceled because of her choices. I wonder why the fans are so outraged at Maria, and not at the thought of what this woman, who has no respect for the Bell family or Bill Bell’s legacy characters will do to us. And no one can depend on the fans anymore. Their hatred for Maria outshines what should be their fear for the future end of this show.”

Highlight Hollywood will continue to follow “Y&R” as the keys of the kingdom have been foolishly handed to a person, who isn’t worthy of them, and doesn’t know what to do when handed keys to other people’s favorite soaps. “Guiding Light,” “One Life,” “Another World,” Frankie Frame, Maureen Bauer, Anna Lee, what’s next? “The Young and the Restless?”

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/31 02:21PM
    #40   2012/07/31 02:37PM
    mmmcookies

Quote hollyheights: While Attacking Maria Bell, Fans Of The Hit Drama ‘The Young And The Restless’ Are Being Distracted From Jill Farren Phelps, Coup Leader And Soap’s Terminator And Destructor

Just in the past 48 hours of being loyal to Maria Arena Bell, who is the Emmy Award winning former head writer of “The Young and the Restless” and the former executive producer of the show, has given me a full understanding of the abuse she’s had to endure at the hands of vicious online cowards, who don’t even deserve the distinction of being called bullies. You have to actually scare someone to be a bully, and Soap Fan, who posted vile comments about me and about Mrs. Bell stand on notice. I am not afraid of you, I will in fact be more than happy to come knock on your front door in Saratoga Springs, New York and ask you to say the very vile things about me, and about Maria Arena Bell to my face, that you very bravely sat on your tuff behind a computer and said in what you believe was anonymously.

The fact that Jill Farren Phelps sends fans as far as away as Ms. (Soap Fan), even 3,000 miles away from Hollywood to defend her coupe of “The Young and the Restless” doesn’t bother me. In fact, the record of Ms. Farren Phelps speaks volumes about her inability to run “Y&R,” and shows why ABC was smart to let her go. In fact, they also fired her. Not once, but at least two times. I’ll stand by Maria Bell’s record any day. And even though I have disagreements with her choices in writing certain storylines. When did disagreement turn into terrorist threats, which Ms. Phelps’s fans attempt to do to me? And does she or those highly misguided nobodies think for one moment, I’ll just sit down and take it? Obviously, they don’t know me. I spoke over the weekend with fans, true fans, not Internet trolls, who post negative comments about Ms. Bell or about me, which are not as anonymous as they somehow believe. All in an effort to feel important in a world they seek or hold no real power or respect in.

Jason in San Francisco said, “Well, I see Jill Firing Phelps pulled it off again. Yet again she goes behind someone’s back and takes their job, but just like the dog that chases the car. One day he grabs hold of the tire and realizes it’s far too much for it to chew and control. That’s what she did to my beloved ‘Guiding Light.’ How anyone could forget, it was her bloodlust that made her decide to kill Maureen Bauer, the show’s beloved heroine. That’s Jill Firing Phelps. Look out Katherine Chancellor or Nikki Newman, you are about to be put on a slab in the morgue! I think it’s outrageous of Sony, except that I long ago heard they are dying to get out of the soap business, so remove the Bell from the show, the only person who had loyalty to the legacy of the great Bill Bell, who is not resting very much in his grave tonight.”

Jessica in Santa Fe said, “Don’t forget, Phelps also killed ‘Another World.’ Frankie Frame was the most beloved character other than Rachel. And I guess she didn’t think she could get away with having a man attack and strangle Rachel, so instead she did it to Frankie. I am still not over what she did to destroy ‘Another World.’ How in God’s name can anyone at Sony be so stupid, as to think she’s good for any show? She leaves a long list of bodies behind, and they are always our favorites.”

Becky in Maine says, “I never forgot how she treated Anna Lee. A 90 year old lady, who had one thing to live for, and Jill saving money put that woman out of work and within months, she was dead. Her son even publicly said, just cut her contract back. But Jill ignored him, and they are online talking about how Maria Bell may have treated an actor or actress she let go? I don’t think Maria fired Jeanne Cooper, and Ms. Cooper is 10 years younger than Ms. Lee was when she was put out to pasture to save Disney and ABC, what? $2,000.00 a month? Jill spent more than that in an hour filming explosions and gunfights. Turning Port Charles into the new-age version of ‘Gunfight at the OK Corral, please! I never plan to watch ‘Y&R’ again. Maria Bell could not have intentionally caused the damage to ‘Y&R’ that this hatchet woman will do without even a blink of an eye. Poor Genie Francis and Stephen Nichols. She fired them from ‘General Hospital,’ so better get ready for Tucker to kill Genevieve. That woman is outrageous! And Sony is plain idiotic! Don’t they remember she almost cost ‘GH’ the true death just moths ago?”

“One Life to Live” former fan, Brandon said, “Wow, this is rich. The woman who destroyed ‘OLTL’ before moving on to try to topple ‘GH’ is now in charge of the most successful soap in America? You wonder why the nation is in decline? Sony execs put a dangerous woman in charge of a show that even with all the complaints by the haters, is the number one show for what, 25 or so years? My wife watches, but she said on Friday when you broke the news that Maria Bell is leaving, that she’ll finish out the storylines that Bell and Hamner are in charge of, but have no desire to watch Jill turn Victor into Tony Soprano, like she did Maurice Benard on ‘GH’. Even if Maria had been let go, why put this head-hunter in charge of a successful show? These fishwives attacking on blogs and on nasty sites and making nasty comments about Maria Bell, and I guess now about you for defending her, are just pathetic. They are typical trailer trash. Destroy the very people who have tried to keep their shows on air. Shows why no one wants to help anyone in the country anymore. It’s a thankless job. Guess they will be happy when there are no more soaps. Trash!”

“Oh my god, wasn’t she in charge of my beloved ‘Santa Barbara’, said Kelly in Texas. “Yes, I remember, she was in charge of ‘Santa Barbara when it sank like the ‘Titanic.’ She is known to get crushes on some of the guys on the show, then give them stupid storylines, and they are so desperate for airtime they didn’t even realize what she was doing. Gosh, didn’t she also fire Genie Francis? Genie’s on ‘Y&R’ now, and she knows all about this dangerous woman, I am sure. What a shame, ‘Y&R’ wasn’t always what I wanted it to be, but I think the idiots online, who feel important bashing powerful people don’t remember, we were always upset about storylines. That’s what soaps are about. How boring to have all the characters happy and with the characters you want them to be with. No wonder soaps are dying. The fans have turned into rabid dogs on the soap sites and the soap press does nothing but complain about things, only because they have personal favorites who buy them gifts and take them out for drinks, and the networks keep hiring this scary woman, Jill Farren Phelps to run yet another show into the ground.”

But it’s not just fans that are worried. “Y&R” veterans are not happy, which is why they’ve been silent on Twitter and Facebook all weekend. One “Y&R” star, who spoke with Highlight Hollywood on Sunday evening said, “She [Jill Farren Phelps] is having a meeting in the morning. Everyone knows you can’t believe anything she says. And she’ll lie to the fans too, and tell them, she has no reason to kill off major characters. But that’s what she was hired to do by Sony. Gosh, it’s a scary time. Having Maria replaced with Wendy Riche would have been one thing, but with Jill Phelps? Talk about failing up! Every show she’s been on with the exception of ‘General Hospital’ has been canceled because of her choices. I wonder why the fans are so outraged at Maria, and not at the thought of what this woman, who has no respect for the Bell family or Bill Bell’s legacy characters will do to us. And no one can depend on the fans anymore. Their hatred for Maria outshines what should be their fear for the future end of this show.”

Highlight Hollywood will continue to follow “Y&R” as the keys of the kingdom have been foolishly handed to a person, who isn’t worthy of them, and doesn’t know what to do when handed keys to other people’s favorite soaps. “Guiding Light,” “One Life,” “Another World,” Frankie Frame, Maureen Bauer, Anna Lee, what’s next? “The Young and the Restless?”

woah! scary stuff!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list