List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Abbott Family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Abbott Family

Started by Rquattro at 2007/08/21 12:43PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/25 08:39AM, Views: 779, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/08/22 06:29AM
    Re: The Abbott Family
    MissHathaway

I miss the Abbotts as well, surely they can figure out a way to bring back John for real

#12   2007/08/22 06:31AM
    suegerry

They could have it that he really didn't die and that Gloria had him hostaged somewhere....and he finally got away....LOL

#13   2007/08/22 06:35AM
    MissHathaway

Quote suegerry: They could have it that he really didn't die and that Gloria had him hostaged somewhere....and he finally got away....LOL

Now that could work out

#14   2007/08/22 06:41AM
    berte

I miss the Abbott family except one. I am glad Gloria can stop her sickening rant about being MRS John Abbott. Now she can fake mourning William as see did John.

#15   2007/08/22 07:16AM
    Rquattro

[quote]Quote izzybell: [quote]Quote

For anyone who has watched the show from the beginning KNOWS that the Abbots are NOT the first family of GC. It was the Fosters and the Brooks.[/quote]

Mia Culpa Mia Culpa...So sorry to offend. I did not mean that the Abbotts were the first on the show, I meant the comment to refer to them as Royalty. You know, like calling Katherine the Grand Dame of Daytime.

#16   2007/08/22 07:24AM
    NotSoYButStillR

Was Nikki ever married to a Foster? I don't recall it, but I read somewhere where her name was Nikki Reed Foster Bancroft Newman Abbott Landers Newman Newman

#17   2007/08/22 08:28AM
    aym0402

Quote southerngirl306: Ditto on that...the only Abbotts left are Jack and Colleen and that's sad...oh and the occasional visit from John's ghost...

I would love to see this family rebuilt...now would be a good time to bring Billy back..

If they do bring Billy back, I hope it's David Tom. I would like to see Kyle return also.

#18   2007/08/22 08:33AM
    heart and soul

I would love for some of the Abbott Family to return and the Fosters as well. ANYTHING TO REVITALIZE THE SHOW!

#19   2007/08/25 08:39AM
    aym0402

Quote heart and soul: I would love for some of the Abbott Family to return and the Fosters as well. ANYTHING TO REVITALIZE THE SHOW!

ITA!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list