List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Abbott Family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Abbott Family

Started by Rquattro at 2007/08/21 12:43PM
    Latest post: 2007/08/25 08:39AM, Views: 801, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/21 12:43PM
    The Abbott Family
    Rquattro

I really miss the first family of GC. The Abbotts were an awesome family. I'd like to see the family rebuilt.

I feel like I've gotten too big a dose of the Newman's lately....

#2   2007/08/21 02:33PM
    Re: The Abbott Family
    southerngirl306

Ditto on that...the only Abbotts left are Jack and Colleen and that's sad...oh and the occasional visit from John's ghost...

I would love to see this family rebuilt...now would be a good time to bring Billy back..

#3   2007/08/21 03:34PM
    izzybell

Quote southerngirl306: Ditto on that...the only Abbotts left are Jack and Colleen and that's sad...oh and the occasional visit from John's ghost...

I would love to see this family rebuilt...now would be a good time to bring Billy back..

For anyone who has watched the show from the beginning KNOWS that the Abbots are NOT the first family of GC. It was the Fosters and the Brooks.

#4   2007/08/21 03:43PM
    judy_bo_booty

you took the words right out of my mouth. The Brook's and Foster's were the first families. Add Nikki's sister married to Snapper Foster and there you have Nikki, before Victor in Genoa City. Her and Paul and the STD. LOL

#5   2007/08/21 03:47PM
    YNRfiend

I so remember that!!!!! Lorie and Leslie Brooks always fighting over Lance & Lucas Prentiss. And their mother who always wore a veil!!! Remember when Jill married Lorie & Leslie's dad?

#6   2007/08/21 05:37PM
    My princess

Wasn't it Cris Brooks who married Snapper Foster? Was nikkie before her?

#7   2007/08/22 03:22AM
    BaileyBaby

Wow, reading your posts about the Fosters & Brooks families brought back a lot of memories of the beginnings of the show way back when. A Real Blast from the Past ! ! Laurie & Leslie were so opposite and the women who played the parts were so pretty & the acting was so good. I just want to sit here & remember. I don't know if the pl's were better or not but wouldn't it be nice to bring someone from these families back? We need some new families in GC. There are no stabalizing couples. We could also use some more & different backdrops to liven up the filming. (Gettin' a bit stale in ol'e GC ! !

#8   2007/08/22 04:28AM
    suegerry

Its a shame what was done to this family.....John's passing and Ashley sent away.....hopefully with Summer being Jack's daughter this family will rebuilt its self.....we need Billy back.......and we have Colleen but lately I don't like her s/l......

#9   2007/08/22 06:27AM
    kimyla

I miss them too. I still miss the Brooks and the Fosters occasionaly as well.

#10   2007/08/22 06:29AM
    suegerry

Unlike you Kimyla....I never knew the Brooks and Fosters....must take time to go read about them in the archives....

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list