List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 03:16AM, Views: 3556878, Replies: 21340
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2007/08/25 11:36AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Delilah127

Another Shick POll , please vote!

cbs.soapsindepth.hollywood.com/talkback/polls/instantpoll.asp

#82   2007/08/25 11:52AM
    ILuvNY

Hi Sisters!

Checking back for a few minutes!
    Keep strong, don't waver....Sharon and Nick WILL reunite..it may take a while, but this, too, shall come to pass!
    Sharon showed what a good person she is yesterday, but it's time for her to listen to HER heart for a change!

#83   2007/08/25 12:55PM
    StaceyT

QUESTION:
    Do you want to see Nick back together with Sharon?

you know that I do!

62%

148 votes (62 percent)

nope, their relationship is in the past

37%

90 votes (37 percent)

Hahahaha!!!!! Sharon and Nick are truly loved, dont forget to vote

#84   2007/08/25 01:12PM
    SndrElkins

Good day and great weekend my SHICK sister's I can not wait till our girl gets her man back That will be a wonderful day in G/C.If and WHEN it happens I will be lovin it. Come on N/S lets get back to the reel lfe that we shick fans love.GO SHICK

#85   2007/08/25 04:58PM
    sharonscool

Quote loveitloveitloveit: OKay, where are my Shick sisters, I am starting to lose faith. No, don't worry I know that Nick will be running after Sharon soon, but I am starting to think that he doesn't deserve her. SHe is totally in a different class than he is, and I am not sure if I want her back with this mutt. What do ya'll think?

I was thinking the same things myself about Nick. He seems to have stooped down to a really low level now and doesn't compare to our Lovely Sharon. But the Reason I sooo want Shick back together is that Nick Makes Sharon Happy! My focus is always on Sharon and her happiness & I believe that Nick is the only one that will make Sharon Truly Happy again. They have the chemisty, history, love & feelings all there to see - Nick just has to get it together. I Don't know how long it's going to take him, but I'm prepared to wait.
    As discusting( ) as it is to watch Nick try and reconnect with Phyllis now, I know this will be short lived. You can tell his heart isn't really in it with her now, and he basically just feels pity for her. And Phyl is turning on the *poor me* act to the max!, but it won't work in the long run. Nick can only take so much of this drama before he gets totally sick of her.

So, stay strong, It Won't be long till he realizes that it's not gonna work with Phyl, and he starts to win our girl back.....We will hold on tightly till that day!

Go Shick.....

#86   2007/08/25 07:01PM
    loveitloveit...

Thanks Sharonscool, I will hold on a little longer. BUt if I ever hear him say anything hurtful to her, or stand up for Phyllis to her face, I am through with him for good, and hopev when he comes back with his tail between his legs, SHaron tells him to go to h e l l. At this moment I would rather her be with Brad right about now than Nick "I can't make up my mind" Newman. I hope he gets his head on straight because I do love SHick together, but I don't want Phyllis in the back of his head when they get back together.

#87   2007/08/25 07:11PM
    Eppy

Quote loveitloveitloveit: Thanks Sharonscool, I will hold on a little longer. BUt if I ever hear him say anything hurtful to her, or stand up for Phyllis to her face, I am through with him for good, and hopev when he comes back with his tail between his legs, SHaron tells him to go to h e l l. At this moment I would rather her be with Brad right about now than Nick "I can't make up my mind" Newman. I hope he gets his head on straight because I do love SHick together, but I don't want Phyllis in the back of his head when they get back together.
    I agree with you. If he ever disrespects her again, I'm through with him. He's going to have to do a lot of soul-searching and maturing before he ever deserves her again. As long as Phyllis keeps fawning on him all the time, she's going to make it pretty hard for him to get it together. She needs to get a life - maybe put her kids first and forget the couch games - sex and videos.

#88   2007/08/25 09:12PM
    sharonscool

Quote loveitloveitloveit: Thanks Sharonscool, I will hold on a little longer. BUt if I ever hear him say anything hurtful to her, or stand up for Phyllis to her face, I am through with him for good, and hopev when he comes back with his tail between his legs, SHaron tells him to go to h e l l. At this moment I would rather her be with Brad right about now than Nick "I can't make up my mind" Newman. I hope he gets his head on straight because I do love SHick together, but I don't want Phyllis in the back of his head when they get back together.

No worries loveitloveitloveit If we can hang in here a little longer I just know Shick will happen...Check Friday's spoilers..things are looking pretty darned good!! Looks like it could be the beginning of the END for one very important s/l...(can't write it here as it's not a spoiler thread)

Yes, ITA with you with Nick. If he hurts Sharon again, I am going to lose what little respect I do have for him at the moment. The way he has handled things the past few weeks is really pitiful-he is acting like a spoiled kid who can't decide what toy to have. He is taking his good old time in deciding what to do with them, while having a little play too. It sucks, but I'm glad that Sharon isn't running after Nick like a love sick idiot. Sharon is so much better than that and she won't let Nick bring her down again as she is so much stronger now and won't get pushed around anymore.

I want to see Nick truly sorry for what he did to Sharon, and for him to have to fight to get her back whole heartedly. Sharon deserves the best & Nick needs to treat her with the respect she deserves, or else he will miss out on the best girl in GC.
    Cmon Shick!!!....

#89   2007/08/26 12:11AM
    SnNfan

ITA! I feel the same way. Classic Nick (before the Era of Phyllis) was a very nice Nick (aside from Grace Turner, but that was never as bad as Phyllis)...This new Nick is just...I dunno. For a moment, I loved him again (when he first was found with Logan and came back to GC); I actually saw a glimmer of the old Nick. Now with Phyllis again...Yeuck. I hate how he defends her! Sharon needs someone who understands what hell Phyllis has put her through. People can say what they want about Brad; he hates Phyllis and would never put her before Sharon. Bottom line: I will always be loyal to Shick b/c they're what drew me into Y&R and they have an undeniable chemistry, emotionally and physically, but if he doesn't get his act together & keep it together, Shadley all the way! I'm a Sharon fan, first and foremost, so whoever is best for her is who I'll root for.

#90   2007/08/26 12:40AM
    YR_GHFan

Shick rocks!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list