List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 06:04PM, Views: 3096204, Replies: 20646
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2007/08/24 11:32AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Kristi07

Bringing our girl back to the top!! Nobody puts baby in the corner!

#72   2007/08/24 11:37AM
    Moniker1979

Agreed!

Sharon has come such a long way in terms of character development. I love that she is beautiful on the inside and the outside, even though she is a flawed character and has made mistakes (thank goodness, I don't think I could watch her if she was "perfect"-whatever that means).

I also applaud Sharon Case for her wonderful portrayal of Sharon Newman Abbott. I like her subtle approach to her character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 11:38AM
    #73   2007/08/24 11:45AM
    sunshine2

Quote Kristi07: Bringing our girl back to the top!! Nobody puts baby in the corner!

Dirty Dancing....I luv it...I like how we can crack jokes and show that it's not that serious."Nobody puts baby in the corner...hahahaha...i luv it...good show

#74   2007/08/24 11:51AM
    sunshine2

Quote Moniker1979: Agreed!

Sharon has come such a long way in terms of character development. I love that she is beautiful on the inside and the outside, even though she is a flawed character and has made mistakes (thank goodness, I don't think I could watch her if she was "perfect"-whatever that means).

I also applaud Sharon Case for her wonderful portrayal of Sharon Newman Abbott. I like her subtle approach to her character.

I also applaud Sharon Case and i think that she could make the transition from tv actress to the big screen.She has that subtle naturalness that some of the top scteen actresses show.Her natural niceness shows thru her acting but she may not be hard enough for that arena because it changes you alot.

#75   2007/08/24 11:54AM
    Kristi07

Quote sunshine2:
    Quote Kristi07: Bringing our girl back to the top!! Nobody puts baby in the corner!

Dirty Dancing....I luv it...I like how we can crack jokes and show that it's not that serious."Nobody puts baby in the corner...hahahaha...i luv it...good show

All in good fun!! I ain't losing my sanity over it like some others.... don't make my world go round!!

#76   2007/08/24 01:31PM
    sunshine2

HEY Sharon!...you are greatly admired.

#77   2007/08/24 06:38PM
    SndrElkins

Sharon was great today and of course beauitful as always.I hate she had to lie but she loves Noah so much and she is the best mother in G/C.Go Sharon you are the real deal GO SHICK !!!!

#78   2007/08/25 04:08AM
    sharonscool

Just wanted to say that I loved the scenes where Sharon ran into Neils office to hide from Red!! I really enjoyed watching Sharon looking happy again & joking around with Neil. He's a great character and they make perfect friends. I hope we see more Neil/Sharon scenes....keep em coming.

#79   2007/08/25 09:40AM
    loveitloveit...

OKay, where are my Shick sisters, I am starting to lose faith. No, don't worry I know that Nick will be running after Sharon soon, but I am starting to think that he doesn't deserve her. SHe is totally in a different class than he is, and I am not sure if I want her back with this mutt. What do ya'll think?

#80   2007/08/25 09:43AM
    StaceyT

This Shick sister is never far away lol
    I will never lose the faith, Nick will play with Phyllis for awhile but the end game will ALWAYS be Sharon

Go, Shick, Go!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list