List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 08:04AM, Views: 3332654, Replies: 21028
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2007/08/23 02:30PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    sunshine2

Hey T,you were great as a mod but glad to have you back as one of us

#52   2007/08/23 03:38PM
    StaceyT

Quote pdames4:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Chrissi: I thought I'd post to say that we all adore Stacey, and that this wasn't all black and white. We're happy to have her as a poster and it's SO much fun to just simply post. PS I wouldn't want to be a mod either!! I have a lot of respect for those who do!

xo

Stacey T:
    I enjoyed being your partner. I'm glad you'll still be posting. Are you still going to school? We have another job in common so e-mail me.
    Email me later.

Thanks for the kind words Chrissi Glad to be in the reel world now lol

Thanks Pdames! I enjoyed working with you too, I am planning on starting back in winter quarter I will e-mail you sometime, you do the same

#53   2007/08/23 03:39PM
    StaceyT

Quote sunshine2: Hey T,you were great as a mod but glad to have you back as one of us

Thanks ~ Im looking forward to telling how I really feel

Sharon + Nick = Faith!!! Keepin the "Faith"

#54   2007/08/23 03:40PM
    Chrissi

Quote pdames4:
    Quote suegerry: Thanks all.....grandson will probably take me to an internet cafe and I will if I can just come and say "hi".....by the way if you haven't seen it "the Phantom of the Opera" is spectacular....worth seeing.....bye for now..... and keep the faith and yes Stacey a winter bbq would be nice.....here snow and all..

Have a safe and fun trip. Saw the Phantom at The Pantages in Toronto twice about 12 years ago and it was Great then, I'm sure it remains.

It's fabulous. I was there in March and need to go just one more time.

Teaser: Tomorrow is an amazing show. Sharon lovers are going to love how sweet and giving she is!

#55   2007/08/23 03:52PM
    SndrElkins

Quote Chrissi:
    Quote pdames4:
    Quote suegerry: Thanks all.....grandson will probably take me to an internet cafe and I will if I can just come and say "hi".....by the way if you haven't seen it "the Phantom of the Opera" is spectacular....worth seeing.....bye for now..... and keep the faith and yes Stacey a winter bbq would be nice.....here snow and all..

Have a safe and fun trip. Saw the Phantom at The Pantages in Toronto twice about 12 years ago and it was Great then, I'm sure it remains.

It's fabulous. I was there in March and need to go just one more time.

Teaser: Tomorrow is an amazing show. Sharon lovers are going to love how sweet and giving she is!

Oh yall cheat Just joking.Yall a day ahead of me But i will love whatever Sharon does.She is just so darn sweet and pretty

#56   2007/08/23 06:21PM
    Amy Mistretta

I'm glad to still have you on the boards posting, Stacey I see all the friends made here daily and enjoy watching you all interact like old friends

Take care,
    Amy

#57   2007/08/23 06:24PM
    StaceyT

Quote Amy Mistretta: I'm glad to still have you on the boards posting, Stacey I see all the friends made here daily and enjoy watching you all interact like old friends

Take care,
    Amy

Thanks Amy! Its kind of like family There are some really good people here And it feels good to talk freely and not have to hold back

#58   2007/08/23 06:45PM
    SnNfan

Glad to see you still posting, StaceyT...I love your positive Shick/Sharon posts; they keep me going on this board : )

Moving on to our girl, Sharon, can't wait to see tomorrow's ep...She sounds like she basically lies to try and help Red. What a sweetie...no surprise there, though! Go Sharon!

#59   2007/08/23 06:48PM
    StaceyT

Quote SnNfan: Glad to see you still posting, StaceyT...I love your positive Shick/Sharon posts; they keep me going on this board : )

Moving on to our girl, Sharon, can't wait to see tomorrow's ep...She sounds like she basically lies to try and help Red. What a sweetie...no surprise there, though! Go Sharon!

Thanks!! Just keeping the "Faith" lol (punn intended lol) Sharon is a classy lady, I am proud that the writers finally showed that she does have a good heart. It takes alot to be able to humble yourself to put well deserved feelings aside and do something for the sake of others. Thats our girl

#60   2007/08/23 08:26PM
    YR_GHFan

Sharon Newman rocks!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list