List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 06:58PM, Views: 3460299, Replies: 21109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2007/08/23 01:00PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    StaceyT

Thanks you all!! I feel better already

Sue ~ hope you have a fabulous time!! I will be here, just like with the show I have stuck in there for this many years I aint going no where lol

Ty KIR *Hugs* back

Kristi & Tara Thanks and GO Shick Go!!!

#42   2007/08/23 01:02PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: Gee Stacey.....I'm shock at this.....you were doing a great job......

I do hope you stay with us in here.....we've lost so many posters ......gee I know I can't mention their names in here but maybe when I come back I will go to the lounge and see if I can say hello to them.

I'll be back on the 16th Sep.....leaving tomorrow at 5pm.....so hoping to see all of you upon my return and hopefully will have dome pics .....and we must keep the faith for Sharon and her love......go Shick...

Again, have a safe trip and I doubt there will be any Labour Day Barbeque!.

But Thanksgiving is not too far away.

Keep hope alive!

Go Shick Go!!

#43   2007/08/23 01:20PM
    StaceyT

We can BBQ in the winter ~ it WILL come, we just have to be patient

#44   2007/08/23 01:23PM
    suegerry

Thanks all.....grandson will probably take me to an internet cafe and I will if I can just come and say "hi".....by the way if you haven't seen it "the Phantom of the Opera" is spectacular....worth seeing.....bye for now..... and keep the faith and yes Stacey a winter bbq would be nice.....here snow and all..

#45   2007/08/23 01:31PM
    Chrissi

I thought I'd post to say that we all adore Stacey, and that this wasn't all black and white. We're happy to have her as a poster and it's SO much fun to just simply post. PS I wouldn't want to be a mod either!! I have a lot of respect for those who do!

xo

#46   2007/08/23 01:43PM
    StaceyT

Quote Chrissi: I thought I'd post to say that we all adore Stacey, and that this wasn't all black and white. We're happy to have her as a poster and it's SO much fun to just simply post. PS I wouldn't want to be a mod either!! I have a lot of respect for those who do!

xo

Thanks for the kind words Chrissi Glad to be in the reel world now lol

#47   2007/08/23 01:55PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: Thanks all.....grandson will probably take me to an internet cafe and I will if I can just come and say "hi".....by the way if you haven't seen it "the Phantom of the Opera" is spectacular....worth seeing.....bye for now..... and keep the faith and yes Stacey a winter bbq would be nice.....here snow and all..

Sounds like you have a very nice family!!

I've seen it when it first came to Toronto....twice. ITA is was excellent!!

#48   2007/08/23 02:21PM
    pdames4

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote Chrissi: I thought I'd post to say that we all adore Stacey, and that this wasn't all black and white. We're happy to have her as a poster and it's SO much fun to just simply post. PS I wouldn't want to be a mod either!! I have a lot of respect for those who do!

xo

Stacey T:
    I enjoyed being your partner. I'm glad you'll still be posting. Are you still going to school? We have another job in common so e-mail me.
    Email me later.

Thanks for the kind words Chrissi Glad to be in the reel world now lol

#49   2007/08/23 02:21PM
    SndrElkins

Sharon was great today.Beauitful as always It was great to hear her tell Neil what she told him Old love just stays in her heart no matter how hard she try's to help make life better for others.She just can't stop loving the real love of her life.GO SHICK

#50   2007/08/23 02:22PM
    pdames4

Quote suegerry: Thanks all.....grandson will probably take me to an internet cafe and I will if I can just come and say "hi".....by the way if you haven't seen it "the Phantom of the Opera" is spectacular....worth seeing.....bye for now..... and keep the faith and yes Stacey a winter bbq would be nice.....here snow and all..

Have a safe and fun trip. Saw the Phantom at The Pantages in Toronto twice about 12 years ago and it was Great then, I'm sure it remains.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list