List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 03:20PM, Views: 3335906, Replies: 21034
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2007/08/23 12:03PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Tara

Sharon is beautiful both inside and out. I was reading CBS Soap magazine last night and I showed my husband a picture of both Sharon and Phyllis...he said and I quote, ***** I thought I would share that. LOL!!! I think he probably is partial to blondes though. I hope so anyways!

Edited by Amy for bashing Phyllis. Please read opening post.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/25 11:53AM
    #32   2007/08/23 12:07PM
    conway63653

Quote Tara: Sharon is beautiful both inside and out. I was reading CBS Soap magazine last night and I showed my husband a picture of both Sharon and Phyllis...he said and I quote, "What kind of a moron would chose the redhead over the beautiful blonde???" I thought I would share that. LOL!!! I think he probably is partial to blondes though. I hope so anyways!

My husband say's the same thing. But his fav is Lauren...LOL!

#33   2007/08/23 12:10PM
    suegerry

Just came back home and will leave for Europe tomorrow at 5pm.....so I thought I would just sit down and relax and do some yacking in here for a few minutes...

Yes our Sharon is one "helluva great woman"....I can't imagine saying that her son "made her do it".....he actually didn't.....but with the good common sense that his mother has.....she opt to make him understand why Phyllis is facing jail time.....we saw nothing indicating that she was treaten by her young son.....Sharon is such a good parent and the reason her son will end up a great person....she's not bad mouthing anyone and her child will grow up knowing that.

The way this story is going is an indication that sooner than latter we will see Nick and Sharon back together......

#34   2007/08/23 12:44PM
    StaceyT

Hello my fellow Shick fans!

I have been let go as a Moderator, and just wanted to let you all know, I tried my best to be a good mod. It was hard at times because of the Phick/Shick wars but I tried to be fair.
    I hope I have not offended any of you, I have come to consider alot of you friends. I will now be posting as one of you That may be a good thing

Best to all,
    Stacey

Go, Shick, Go

Ps~ this goes out to many of the other posters as well, I dont see eye to eye with alot of poster but I respect each and everyone with their opinions

#35   2007/08/23 12:50PM
    KeepingItReal

That okay T...we still got your back. Like you said, there is a upside to it. Our gain!!

Plus, you were just voluntering.

Go Shick Go!!

#36   2007/08/23 12:50PM
    KeepingItReal

Oh yeah *big hug*

#37   2007/08/23 12:51PM
    StaceyT

Quote KeepingItReal: That okay T...we still got your back. Like you said, there is a upside to it. Our gain!!

Plus, you were just voluntering.

Go Shick Go!!

Thanks KIR! Go, Shick, go!!!

#38   2007/08/23 12:53PM
    suegerry

Gee Stacey.....I'm shock at this.....you were doing a great job......

I do hope you stay with us in here.....we've lost so many posters ......gee I know I can't mention their names in here but maybe when I come back I will go to the lounge and see if I can say hello to them.

I'll be back on the 16th Sep.....leaving tomorrow at 5pm.....so hoping to see all of you upon my return and hopefully will have dome pics .....and we must keep the faith for Sharon and her love......go Shick...

#39   2007/08/23 12:53PM
    Kristi07

Quote StaceyT: Hello my fellow Shick fans!

I have been let go as a Moderator, and just wanted to let you all know, I tried my best to be a good mod. It was hard at times because of the Phick/Shick wars but I tried to be fair.
    I hope I have not offended any of you, I have come to consider alot of you friends. I will now be posting as one of you That may be a good thing

Best to all,
    Stacey

Go, Shick, Go

Ps~ this goes out to many of the other posters as well, I dont see eye to eye with alot of poster but I respect each and everyone with their opinions

Now..you can partial to us Shick sistas!! You were a good mod!! Glad to have you with the common folk!

#40   2007/08/23 12:55PM
    Tara

Hey T, we will enjoy having you on Team Sharon. Who really wants to be a moderater anyways???? It's alot of work and a thankless job. LOL! I thought you did a great job.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list