List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/19 06:43PM, Views: 3354702, Replies: 21047
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2007/08/22 06:43PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    loveitloveit...

Sharon is my favorite female character on the show, and at this point I just want her to be happy whether it is with Nick or not, it doesn't matter, just happy.

#22   2007/08/22 06:44PM
    Delilah127

I love Sharon, and I'm so sad that once again she gets a raw deal all because *****

Sharon lost her beloved Cassie and she didn't carry on like ****. *****

I'm so sad my poor girl will do something nice and then get stabbed in the back yet again.

Sharon made Nick turn over the evidence in Daniels trial for Cassie*****

Now Sharon will help Phyllis out*****

Edited by Amy: Again, this is not a thread to bash Phyllis in! Please read my opening post and follow guidelines!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/24 12:20PM
    #23   2007/08/23 09:28AM
    KeepingItReal

Go Shick Go!!

#24   2007/08/23 09:31AM
    Kristi07

We love you Sharon but please knock some sense into your son..show him who's boss!!

#25   2007/08/23 10:08AM
    SnNfan

Quote Delilah127: I love Sharon, and I'm so sad that once again she gets a raw deal all because of that wretched creature.

Sharon lost her beloved Cassie and she didn't carry on like a banshee for days like Phyllis. I'm so sick of her pity party, "I can't leave Summer" booh fricky hoo! STFU already

I'm so sad my poor girl will do something nice and then get stabbed in the back yet again.

Sharon made Nick turn over the evidence in Daniels trial for Cassie and what did Phyllis do? She slept with Nick.

Now Sharon will help Phyllis out and she's going to go and bad mouth Sharon to Jack.

ICAM with your post! I feel so bad for my girl...She lost her daughter, lost her friends Michael and Lauren to Nick and Phyllis, Phyllis had a baby and was always rubbing it in Sharon's face (while Sharon gave her a gift & held Summer and said and meant well wishes for the baby), then Phyllis blackmails Sharon over a ONS and then complains that she had no choice in the matter & Sharon is the villian. Whatever...And now, after all that, Sharon is going to be the better person again. You go, girl! I love Sharon; you may not always agree with her choices, but she's got a BIG heart : )

#26   2007/08/23 11:53AM
    conway63653

Quote KeepingItReal: Go Shick Go!!

Yep! Sharon deserves complete uncomplicated happiness with the love of her life Nicholas Newman!!!

What do you think Neil will do with the information Sharon gave him...That she is falling back in love with Nick...Do you think he will jump Nicks case for stirring it up after Neil warned him not to?????????????

#27   2007/08/23 11:54AM
    KeepingItReal

Keep his pipe hole closed.

Go Shick Go!!

#28   2007/08/23 11:57AM
    conway63653

If Neil spilled the beans to Nick that Sharon was starting to recipocate his feelings Nick would never give up, and get our couple together faster!!!

Go Shick Go!!!

#29   2007/08/23 11:58AM
    KeepingItReal

ohhhhhhhh like that thinking.

Yap it up Neil yap it up!!

Go Shick go!!

#30   2007/08/23 12:00PM
    Snizzle

Quote Kristi07: We love you Sharon but please knock some sense into your son..show him who's boss!!

I agree!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list