List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 3514986, Replies: 21140
    « 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 » »| page:
    #21061   2014/09/02 05:21PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote PixiePower: I sure do love my girl so very much and it has been wonderful this past year to not have all the negative things upsetting her life.She has gotten so strong and confident with out them and it has been an absolute joy to watch her grow and become the Sharon of the early days! I know this will soon end and the negative forces will have to return and probably with a vengenance toward her but I am hoping the writers will continue to make her the beloved character they have this last year.

She has been taken in the right direction and she has been allowed to shine in her own story lines and not used to prop up or pimp for anyone else to make them popular.Please writers let her still be the original stand alone Sharon and not a go to girl anymore! She has paid her dues and has shown that she does not need others around to always drag her down in order to boost them up.

Please TPTB,let my Sharon be happy and strong.That's all I ask of you!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!!

ITA Pixie! Sharon has been drug through hell and back!!! I hope the writers keep her strong and more like the original Sharon we love! I'm so glad they made Mariah her daughter. It's going to make for some good drama with Mariah finding out, but I know Sharon will convince her that being her daughter and sticking around will be best for her. I hope Mariah becomes a good girl like Cassie was, but I have a feeling she will keep that twisted edge, and cause all kinds of drama, which is very soapy, and will hopefully keep Sharon front and center where she belongs!

TEAM SHARON - ALWAYS!

Hi Coonfoot! I have to agree with you about Mariah keeping her edge.I know she won't be totally an evil person but she will be the type to stand her ground and give as could as she gets! But being Sharon's daughter she will have a soft spot,too as she did when she came back to see about Sharon when she had the shock therapy.Sharon's goodness will help keep her in check!!!

#21062   2014/09/02 05:23PM
    PixiePower

Quote habbyfan: loving this s/l ...

I hope it will lead to a back story on Sharon ... I have
    been waiting forever for tptb take the time to explain
    and identify Sharon's father ...

Gosh me too,Habby! It is high past time for Sharon to get a back story! Everyone else gets one so why not her?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/09/02 05:33PM
    #21063   2014/09/02 05:25PM
    PixiePower

Quote deceived: Sharon is always the best in scenes... so sad, but this will bond both Mariah and Sharon with this crisis.

Yes I think it will,Deceived!

#21064   2014/09/02 05:31PM
    PixiePower

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote deceived: Sharon is always the best in scenes... so sad, but this will bond both Mariah and Sharon with this crisis.

So true, but being an optimist, I'm hoping the crisis isn't long-term. And Habby, I would love to see the background story on Sharon's father too. We have never seen that story....only Doris.... ugh! Can't stand that woman... never could. She always called Sharon "girl" and saying "girl, you'd better stop dreaming, you're never going to be anything." I'm glad Sharon didn't listen to her mother, if you can call her that. She never approved of her and Nick because she thought Nick was too good for her.... well, I say you can fall in love with a rich man just as easy and quick as a poor man. Love knows no dollar signs! But, I digress.... All I know is that Sharon Case is really showing her acting chops during the BP and now Mariah story lines.

Oh Lordy do I ever agree with you there,Coonfoot! I never could stand that bitter ole woman that was Sharon's mother.Never giving her a kind word of encouragement or any optimisim of any kind.I can see why Sharon has a lot of issues.A child needs to be built up and told they can be anything they set their mind too.They need self esteem.Doris was always on to Sharon about everything and the way she talked to her was like she was never going to amount to anything and was not good enough for Nick and the Newmans.UGH! I just can not stand that woman!!!

#21065   2014/09/03 10:26AM
    habbyfan

I think this s/l of Sharon and Mariah rocks and will continue
    to do just that,such talented actresses ...

Now if they can just continue to build it ...

Team Sharon!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/09/03 10:27AM
    #21066   2014/09/03 02:27PM
    Soulsistah

Absolutely! The Sharon-Nick-Mariah-Ian storyline is THE most interesting storyline on the show. I'm loving the fact Sharon is front and centre here and she's is amazing as she deals with her reeling emotions at finding her twin daughter!

Camryn Grimes is one of the best child-adult actors this show has ever had and she is knocking it out of the park! What a treasure she is for this show, and I can't wait to see the dynamics play out.

All I can say is whiny-baby Summer better watch it, because Mariah will mop the floor with her if she or Phyllis tries to go after Sharon in anyway now. Lol. I love the irony of how Sharon's daughter Mariah is a smart, tough fighter and Summer is this pouting, whining airhead. Hahaha - bring on the next generation!

Team Sharon always!

#21067   2014/09/10 06:12PM
    habbyfan

I think someone is planning a surprise for Sharon ...

More tomorrow ...

Team Sharon ...

#21068   2014/09/10 06:51PM
    Blue 501

Yes, it's going to be interesting. Hey Habby & SoulSistah. I should drop in more often.

#21069   2014/09/11 02:20PM
    habbyfan

Hey Blue ... yes it is so nice to drop in and see the people here just as we were years ago.

#21070   2014/09/11 07:31PM
    Nezy

Quote habbyfan: I think this s/l of Sharon and Mariah rocks and will continue
    to do just that,such talented actresses ...

Now if they can just continue to build it ...

Team Sharon!!!

The direction the writers are taking mariah/sharon in is awesome. So much conflict and mistrust. With time I think it will change for the better, but for now there are issues and its going to be fun to watch.

« 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list