List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 06:56PM, Views: 3406620, Replies: 21079
    « 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 » »| page:
    #21051   2014/08/21 12:26PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Nezy

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Nezy: I have watched the sharon vs. mariah showdown at least three times already. What a performance by SC and CG. I hope we are heading towards them playing mother and daughter again even if the dynamics of their relationship will be very different from cassie's.

Me too Nezy! Isn't that a great scene?SC and CG were on their game! I totally felt where they both were coming from.They were just amazing! And I am thinking this is where they are going with this story.Sharon is Mariah's mother! That is going to be a great story line and I am so looking forward to seeing them interact as they learn of their relationship!.It will be so awesome.Just loving Sharon's story right now.

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!

It was a great battle between Sharon and Mariah. I can't wait until nick finds out who Mariah really is. This storyline is quickly becoming my favorite of the year.

#21052   2014/08/22 06:04PM
    Lolababy29

Wow SC did an AMAZING job in her scenes with Mariah this week! I definitely got teary eyed a few times. Can't wait to see more!

Team Sharon Forever! <3

#21053   2014/08/25 06:56PM
    PixiePower

Quote Nezy:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Nezy: I have watched the sharon vs. mariah showdown at least three times already. What a performance by SC and CG. I hope we are heading towards them playing mother and daughter again even if the dynamics of their relationship will be very different from cassie's.

Me too Nezy! Isn't that a great scene?SC and CG were on their game! I totally felt where they both were coming from.They were just amazing! And I am thinking this is where they are going with this story.Sharon is Mariah's mother! That is going to be a great story line and I am so looking forward to seeing them interact as they learn of their relationship!.It will be so awesome.Just loving Sharon's story right now.

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!

It was a great battle between Sharon and Mariah. I can't wait until nick finds out who Mariah really is. This storyline is quickly becoming my favorite of the year.

I agree Nezy! Sharon finding out Mariah was her daughter after their fight just broke my heart!Oh my gosh can this woman bring it? I see an Emmy nom in her future! I am so loving this story right now and can't wait to tune in every day now when Sharon is on! She is the show for me!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!!

#21054   2014/08/26 03:31PM
    Nezy

Keeping in line with great performances, SC delivers again. Now that sharon knows the truth about mariah's identity I am looking forward to mariah's reaction to the news next. I would love if Ian and Sharon come face to face. So much great drama in this storyline.

#21055   2014/08/26 06:58PM
    PixiePower

I sure am enjoying this story and I want to see how Mariah reacts to the news.too.I love it that they have made her Sharon's daughter.Now they need to give Sharon a complete back story about her father! One thing about this drama SC never disappoints in portraying Sharon Newman! She is ding such a great job!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#21056   2014/08/28 06:22AM
    PixiePower

I sure do love my girl so very much and it has been wonderful this past year to not have all the negative things upsetting her life.She has gotten so strong and confident with out them and it has been an absolute joy to watch her grow and become the Sharon of the early days! I know this will soon end and the negative forces will have to return and probably with a vengenance toward her but I am hoping the writers will continue to make her the beloved character they have this last year.

She has been taken in the right direction and she has been allowed to shine in her own story lines and not used to prop up or pimp for anyone else to make them popular.Please writers let her still be the original stand alone Sharon and not a go to girl anymore! She has paid her dues and has shown that she does not need others around to always drag her down in order to boost them up.

Please TPTB,let my Sharon be happy and strong.That's all I ask of you!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!!

#21057   2014/08/28 09:49AM
    Coonfoot

Quote PixiePower: I sure do love my girl so very much and it has been wonderful this past year to not have all the negative things upsetting her life.She has gotten so strong and confident with out them and it has been an absolute joy to watch her grow and become the Sharon of the early days! I know this will soon end and the negative forces will have to return and probably with a vengenance toward her but I am hoping the writers will continue to make her the beloved character they have this last year.

She has been taken in the right direction and she has been allowed to shine in her own story lines and not used to prop up or pimp for anyone else to make them popular.Please writers let her still be the original stand alone Sharon and not a go to girl anymore! She has paid her dues and has shown that she does not need others around to always drag her down in order to boost them up.

Please TPTB,let my Sharon be happy and strong.That's all I ask of you!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!!

ITA Pixie! Sharon has been drug through hell and back!!! I hope the writers keep her strong and more like the original Sharon we love! I'm so glad they made Mariah her daughter. It's going to make for some good drama with Mariah finding out, but I know Sharon will convince her that being her daughter and sticking around will be best for her. I hope Mariah becomes a good girl like Cassie was, but I have a feeling she will keep that twisted edge, and cause all kinds of drama, which is very soapy, and will hopefully keep Sharon front and center where she belongs!

TEAM SHARON - ALWAYS!

#21058   2014/08/28 10:22AM
    habbyfan

loving this s/l ...

I hope it will lead to a back story on Sharon ... I have
    been waiting forever for tptb take the time to explain
    and identify Sharon's father ...

#21059   2014/08/28 11:44AM
    deceived

Sharon is always the best in scenes... so sad, but this will bond both Mariah and Sharon with this crisis.

#21060   2014/08/28 12:23PM
    Coonfoot

Quote deceived: Sharon is always the best in scenes... so sad, but this will bond both Mariah and Sharon with this crisis.

So true, but being an optimist, I'm hoping the crisis isn't long-term. And Habby, I would love to see the background story on Sharon's father too. We have never seen that story....only Doris.... ugh! Can't stand that woman... never could. She always called Sharon "girl" and saying "girl, you'd better stop dreaming, you're never going to be anything." I'm glad Sharon didn't listen to her mother, if you can call her that. She never approved of her and Nick because she thought Nick was too good for her.... well, I say you can fall in love with a rich man just as easy and quick as a poor man. Love knows no dollar signs! But, I digress.... All I know is that Sharon Case is really showing her acting chops during the BP and now Mariah story lines.

« 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list