List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 01:15PM, Views: 3556645, Replies: 21339
    « 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 » »| page:
    #21041   2014/08/07 03:54AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Quote Coonfoot: Showing some love for our girl! Geez, the message boards are cruel! I just can't take it. It's no wonder the world we live in is so cruel. I know we're only talking about a soap, but really? Doesn't what you write about a fictional character reflect somewhat how your thought process works? Ugh! Now that I got that off my chest.... I can't wait to see this episode tonight when I get home! I love it when Sharon stands up to the men in her life that like to control her, especially Victor! I want to make one other comment about Sharon... she has so much compassion and empathy (that's why I love her) for Mariah because she has been in her shoes, and I can see why Sharon wants to help her. I hope Mariah knows what she's got and doesn't try to harm Sharon in any way.

TEAM SHARON!!

Hi Coonfoot! I love your post and totally agree with you.I can't stand bashing and negativity so I usually just post in here and the Non bash Shick thread.I am so thankful we have these two threads!!!!

One of the reasons that I love Sharon is because even though she is no angel or perfect,whenever she makes mistakes and the wrong decisions(and I sometimes want to smack her upside her pretty head and ask what the heck she was thinking)she always asks forgiveness and is truly sorry.I know she will be devasted if it comes out she changed the paternity but she will apologize and go on.I would not want Sharon any other way.I love her kind heart and caring nature.She is the best character on this show and I will always be a fan.

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/07 03:56AM
    #21042   2014/08/07 08:05AM
    deceived

Quote Coonfoot: Showing some love for our girl! Geez, the message boards are cruel! I just can't take it. It's no wonder the world we live in is so cruel. I know we're only talking about a soap, but really? Doesn't what you write about a fictional character reflect somewhat how your thought process works? Ugh! Now that I got that off my chest.... I can't wait to see this episode tonight when I get home! I love it when Sharon stands up to the men in her life that like to control her, especially Victor! I want to make one other comment about Sharon... she has so much compassion and empathy (that's why I love her) for Mariah because she has been in her shoes, and I can see why Sharon wants to help her. I hope Mariah knows what she's got and doesn't try to harm Sharon in any way.

TEAM SHARON!!

YES... I believe that what we write on here reflects our history, relationships, environment... etc...THAT said, Sharon looked fabulous in that dark-red outfit... she looked so mature and in control. Especially when she fired Dr. Mead. IT would be only a matter of time until Victor bought her doctor off... DR. Mead should have just kept on walking instead of bantering about a drink... anyways... loving our Sharon...

#21043   2014/08/10 09:27AM
    PixiePower

Happy Sunday to all the great Sharon fans in this thread.Sharon is looking so beautiful and she is getting so strong.Looks like she is taking control of her life again.She is standing her ground with Victor,Dr. Mead and Ian!!!I am so happy that we are at last getting our wonderful girl back.

Hope you all have a very happy and blessed day! Keep on loving and supporting our gorgeous girl.I plan to.

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS

#21044   2014/08/10 11:35AM
    habbyfan

I have been happy with the Sharon s/l so far ... I feel the writers have taken her back to a stronger Sharon ... not the easily manipulated Sharon of MAB days ... although I think the actress plays both versions of the character well.

Team Sharon!!!

#21045   2014/08/13 09:27AM
    PixiePower

Quote habbyfan: I have been happy with the Sharon s/l so far ... I feel the writers have taken her back to a stronger Sharon ... not the easily manipulated Sharon of MAB days ... although I think the actress plays both versions of the character well.

Team Sharon!!!

Me too Habby! It's great to see Sharon standing on her own two feet and not being manipulated by any man.For the most part Nick talks things over with her and tells her what he would like for her to do and she listens and then goes and does what she wants to do anyway. lol I love that and that is the way she always used to be until LML and MAB did their hatchet job on her by making her do dumb things that Bill Bell would have never had her do.So far she is slowly getting back to the original sweet yet strong Sharon of the early days of the show! I am loving it!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#21046   2014/08/18 07:04PM
    PixiePower

Loved Sharon's hair today and her outfit.She is so beautiful and is by far one of the classiest looking ladies ever! I just love her and I am so happy that I am getting to see my gorgeous girl so much lately!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#21047   2014/08/19 05:41PM
    Nezy

I have watched the sharon vs. mariah showdown at least three times already. What a performance by SC and CG. I hope we are heading towards them playing mother and daughter again even if the dynamics of their relationship will be very different from cassie's.

#21048   2014/08/19 06:43PM
    PixiePower

Quote Nezy: I have watched the sharon vs. mariah showdown at least three times already. What a performance by SC and CG. I hope we are heading towards them playing mother and daughter again even if the dynamics of their relationship will be very different from cassie's.

Me too Nezy! Isn't that a great scene?SC and CG were on their game! I totally felt where they both were coming from.They were just amazing! And I am thinking this is where they are going with this story.Sharon is Mariah's mother! That is going to be a great story line and I am so looking forward to seeing them interact as they learn of their relationship!.It will be so awesome.Just loving Sharon's story right now.

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!

#21049   2014/08/20 07:58AM
    PixiePower

Good morning Sharon fans.I hope you are all having a great day.I have been posting in a lot oF Sharon threads on here and as always defending my girl.lol I guess I just see her as this less than perfect human that makes mistakes and tries to suck it up and move on.All the while never losing her wonderful kind and understanding nature.Sharon is just the sort of person that I want to be friends with.She is genuinely nice and tries to be good to everyone.I am so proud to be her fan.Hoping for lots of great story lines coming up for her.She is certainly a much treasured and viable character on this show.

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!

#21050   2014/08/20 10:09AM
    habbyfan

It never ceases to amaze me, how viewers nitpik about everything Sharon, her relationships to her hair style.

The storylines are not good,so be it, wait five minutes and there will be another one, perhaps more suitable to your liking.It never ends.

Every actor has a storyline I don't always like but this is a soap and the stories change. I can debate the story but I do not feel the actor like defending the actor who is putting their all into it.

This current storyline is taking many turns it is giving SC,JM & CG,RA a family story and to tell you the truth I don't think it is clear to me where the writers are going.

I think that is good writing but that is JMHO.

Team Sharon!!!

« 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list