List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 03:03AM, Views: 3529628, Replies: 21250
    « 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 » »| page:
    #21031   2014/07/28 04:02PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Lord I hope we are not going to be subjected to that awful pairing again. If so I wont be returning for sure. Love Sharon but hate this awful story line they have her in. And hate they threw her in to take the heat off the Little Nicky character. She has been crapped on enough because of him. Bring back the strong independent, fighting Sharon. The one willing to fight the whole of GC for what she wants.

#21032   2014/07/29 10:27AM
    PixiePower

Sharon looked so lovely in that black and white dress.She is looking better today than she did 20 yeas ago.What a beautiful and very special woman she is.
    TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/29 10:35AM
    #21033   2014/07/30 06:31AM
    PixiePower

Good scenes of my girl coming up on today's show! She is awesome!!!And adorable and beautiful!!! lol Love this character!!!Go Sharon!!!

I LOVE SHARON ALWAYS!!!!

#21034   2014/07/30 01:02PM
    habbyfan

I have no idea where this story us going ...

I do know SC will give her all as she always does ...

Like her or not she is always at her best portraying Sharon Newman ...

Always my favorite character,I am always pulling for her ...

Team Sharon!!!

#21035   2014/07/30 03:20PM
    PixiePower

Quote habbyfan: I have no idea where this story us going ...

I do know SC will give her all as she always does ...

Like her or not she is always at her best portraying Sharon Newman ...

Always my favorite character,I am always pulling for her ...

Team Sharon!!!

Hi Habby!!! ~~~waving~~~Good to see you in here! I so agree with you.SC is so good at her job and the only reason I watch.No matter what the story she will give it her all.I am so proud of her and her commitment to always being a team player and doing her best for her fans and the show.Thank God she is not the type to throw hissy fits and quit when things are going so bad for her character.SC is a pro and I respect her for that. I will always be a Sharon Newman and a Sharon Case fan!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#21036   2014/08/01 07:35PM
    PixiePower

Hope all the Sharonettes have a wonderful and blessed evening!Keep the Sharon love and support flowing for our beautiful girl!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#21037   2014/08/06 07:16AM
    PixiePower

WOOT! WOOT! Heads up Sharon fans! We are getting our girl back! Watching Sharon stand up to Victor and firing her doctor is proof that this writing regime is dedicated to making Sharon strong and independent just like she was originally written by Bill Bell!!!I am loving her and the way she is taking control of her life.Thank you JFP for finally keeping a promise to all us Sharon fans.Now don't let me down and get me ticked off! I want to see more of this original Sharon!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!!!

#21038   2014/08/06 08:58AM
    countryMomof4

I will always be on Sharon's side. I may not like some of her actions but I can understand where she is coming from.

I see her getting stronger and more confident. FLOVED it when she put her doctor and Victor on blast. Vic had no right to bother Dr. Meade in the first place and Dr. M should have told Sharon that he had come. I don't blame her for being angry.

Pixie you are the best!!

#21039   2014/08/06 10:42AM
    Coonfoot

Showing some love for our girl! Geez, the message boards are cruel! I just can't take it. It's no wonder the world we live in is so cruel. I know we're only talking about a soap, but really? Doesn't what you write about a fictional character reflect somewhat how your thought process works? Ugh! Now that I got that off my chest.... I can't wait to see this episode tonight when I get home! I love it when Sharon stands up to the men in her life that like to control her, especially Victor! I want to make one other comment about Sharon... she has so much compassion and empathy (that's why I love her) for Mariah because she has been in her shoes, and I can see why Sharon wants to help her. I hope Mariah knows what she's got and doesn't try to harm Sharon in any way.

TEAM SHARON!!

#21040   2014/08/07 03:44AM
    PixiePower

Quote countryMomof4: I will always be on Sharon's side. I may not like some of her actions but I can understand where she is coming from.

I see her getting stronger and more confident. FLOVED it when she put her doctor and Victor on blast. Vic had no right to bother Dr. Meade in the first place and Dr. M should have told Sharon that he had come. I don't blame her for being angry.

Pixie you are the best!!

Awww thank you CMom.So are you! So happy to have all the Sharon fans posting for her! ICAM I will always love and support this beautiful character.She will always be my favorite!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

« 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list