List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 05:38AM, Views: 3531994, Replies: 21278
    « 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 » »| page:
    #20991   2014/06/30 06:42PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Quote Dexter Fan: I can't wait to see a more positive 4TH of July show!I wish Sam would come to visit Sharon and then stay awhile.Boy,Nick would sure steam over that one.I would love to see a triangle develop between those three.Something more exciting than what is on now.

That would be so cool.Wish it would happen.I have only loved her with three men and Sam was one of them.

#20992   2014/07/01 07:09AM
    PixiePower

Hi Sharon fans and good morning to you all! Hope you are having a very blessed day!!!Waiting to see our gorgeous girl back on our screens.She sure brightens it up.Keep the Sharon faith and love flowing for the awesome Sharon Newman!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#20993   2014/07/02 02:02AM
    deceived

She sure was the talk of the board yesterday...LOL... she brings out so many emotions in Y&R fans...so proud to be her fan for over 20 years...

#20994   2014/07/02 01:37PM
    PixiePower

Quote deceived: She sure was the talk of the board yesterday...LOL... she brings out so many emotions in Y&R fans...so proud to be her fan for over 20 years...

Oh yes so am I Deceived! She is awesome and whenever she is on the show the talk is non stop.Heck even when she isn't on the show the talk is all about her.My stars the lady sure does bring the buzz! Go on Sharon with your beautiful self!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#20995   2014/07/02 02:13PM
    deceived

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote deceived: She sure was the talk of the board yesterday...LOL... she brings out so many emotions in Y&R fans...so proud to be her fan for over 20 years...

Oh yes so am I Deceived! She is awesome and whenever she is on the show the talk is non stop.Heck even when she isn't on the show the talk is all about her.My stars the lady sure does bring the buzz! Go on Sharon with your beautiful self!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

All Sharon has to do is talk or look at Nick, and the board goes wild!!

#20996   2014/07/02 04:18PM
    Dexter Fan

I agree!Sharon is very popular,and if SPF came back as Sam,it would rock!I loved them together.I really wish he'd come back to see Sharon as her and Nick have a 4TH of July picnic.I am sure she'd be happy to see such a good friend like him.It has been too long since he left.And I would like to see Sam with our gal,more than Nick right now.I am glad that you like Sam alot also Pixie.Not everybody does.I just love SPF still,and just saw a re-run of Haunted which he was in on Criminal Minds.That was great!Sam and Sharon need to get back together,IMO.

#20997   2014/07/03 04:51PM
    Nezy

Quote deceived:
    Quote PixiePower:

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

All Sharon has to do is talk or look at Nick, and the board goes wild!!

All sharon has to do is breathe and people are pressed. I guess people are stuck in 2007 and are still in the shick vs. phick war. I moved on from the triangle that went no where but repeat for 6 years.

#20998   2014/07/04 10:59AM
    habbyfan

I agree Nezy ... I have also moved on.Whether or not I like the s/l I always like the performance given by SC to the Character and her on-going life as a non-Newman.

I really liked her scenes today and hope she continues to stand her ground.

As always I am a Sharon fan first and foremost!!!

#20999   2014/07/04 12:40PM
    Nezy

It was a nice twists to have sharon be the one against remarrying nick. With all the storylines where there are insta marriages between other characters we know won't last, sharon and nick stand out. I have a feeling nick isn't going to be okay with just living together in the future and I do think shick is the future.

#21000   2014/07/07 06:46AM
    PixiePower

Hi Sharonnettes! I am back to love and support my favorite character the lovely Sharon.Can't wait to see her again.Rock on Sharon! You are the very heart and soul of this soap!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

« 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list