List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 04:24AM, Views: 3555264, Replies: 21334
    « 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 » »| page:
    #20971   2014/06/20 05:17PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Quote habbyfan: Sharon will again be tested,she will have to fight for what she believes,I think we are seeing a much stronger Sharon than we have seen for a long time.

Team Sharon!!!

Yes ICAM! We are getting the Sharon of the Bill Bell days.Our original Sharon and I could not be happier!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#20972   2014/06/20 06:50PM
    Nezy

Quote bklynlady: SC is a gem.

SC is one of the best actresses and so under-rated its not even funny. She's carrying the load of this paternity story. Without her it never ever would've garnered this much interest. I think the writers knew that.

#20973   2014/06/21 05:15AM
    PixiePower

Quote Nezy:
    Quote bklynlady: SC is a gem.

SC is one of the best actresses and so under-rated its not even funny. She's carrying the load of this paternity story. Without her it never ever would've garnered this much interest. I think the writers knew that.

That is true.With out SC nobody would give two flips about this dumb story.She was used to keep it going and make it interesting.The writers know they have a gold mine in her and she brings the viewers in droves!She was used to take the heat off JM's character for keeping the paternity secret for 18 years and to keep all the MS fans watching after she left the show.Most want to see what happens and I can't blame them one bit! If Sharon was not in this story it would have ended a long time ago.

Even though these writers don't know how to write good stories they were pretty dang smart to throw Sharon in the mix to take the brunt of the abuse and keep folks tuned in.She is always used in this fashion and she always delivers a great performance!No matter how bad the story is for her character she just takes it all in stride!Which only proves what a versatile and competent pro she most definitely is.A real dedicated trooper! I love this woman!! And her lovely character Sharon Newman!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#20974   2014/06/21 05:23AM
    deceived

That's true, without Sharon this S/L would fall flat.

#20975   2014/06/23 08:27PM
    Jackie10

Sharon is the only thing keeping this show going. To bad she is stuck in this stupid story line. She needs her own business story line away from the dead beats. She is the shining star.

#20976   2014/06/24 10:45AM
    habbyfan

[quote]Quote PixiePower: [quote]Quote habbyfan: Sharon will again be tested,she will have to fight for what she believes,I think we are seeing a much stronger Sharon than we have seen for a long time.

Team Sharon!!!

Yes ICAM! We are getting the Sharon of the Bill Bell days.Our original Sharon and I could not be happier!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!![/quote]

So we will see more of the Mariah s/l ...

Team Sharon!!!

#20977   2014/06/24 10:49AM
    deceived

Sharon is looking so beautiful and happy these day... meds and counselling and such...

#20978   2014/06/24 01:28PM
    PixiePower

Quote deceived: Sharon is looking so beautiful and happy these day... meds and counselling and such...

Yes she sure is,Deceived! Her hair,clothes and just everything about her is so beautiful.Sure do love seeing our gorgeous girl!!
    TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#20979   2014/06/24 01:32PM
    PixiePower

[quote]Quote habbyfan: [quote]Quote PixiePower: [quote]Quote habbyfan: Sharon will again be tested,she will have to fight for what she believes,I think we are seeing a much stronger Sharon than we have seen for a long time.

Team Sharon!!!

Team Sharon!!![/quote]

Yes I think we will Habby.Can't wait until we know who she really is.I sure hope they keep Sharon the same as she was before LML and MAB had her doing such stupid stuff that was way out of character for her.I am loving this Sharon of the early days.

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!

#20980   2014/06/25 05:18AM
    deceived

[quote]Quote PixiePower: [quote]Quote habbyfan: [quote]Quote PixiePower: [quote]Quote habbyfan: Sharon will again be tested,she will have to fight for what she believes,I think we are seeing a much stronger Sharon than we have seen for a long time.

Team Sharon!!!

Team Sharon!!![/quote]

Yes I think we will Habby.Can't wait until we know who she really is.I sure hope they keep Sharon the same as she was before LML and MAB had her doing such stupid stuff that was way out of character for her.I am loving this Sharon of the early days.

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!![/quote]

I am absolutely enjoying Sharon fighting for Mariah...I think she is a Cassie-twin!! Cant wait!!

« 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list