List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 03:20PM, Views: 3335835, Replies: 21034
    « 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 » »| page:
    #20931   2014/06/11 11:47AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Good afternoon Sharonettes! So happy to see our gorgeous girl on screen.She just keeps getting better and better.I am so proud of all the attention she gets on the show and the boards! Sharon rocks!!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#20932   2014/06/11 12:34PM
    Coonfoot

Quote PixiePower: Good afternoon Sharonettes! So happy to see our gorgeous girl on screen.She just keeps getting better and better.I am so proud of all the attention she gets on the show and the boards! Sharon rocks!!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

Good afternoon Pixie! I'm happy to see our girl front and center on the show and on the boards too. Her haters are out in full force trying to tear her down, but she isn't going anywhere! What would they do without Sharon to bash.... Goodness! I'm so enjoying the show and it's all because of Sharon.

TEAM SHARON!!!

#20933   2014/06/11 12:36PM
    deceived

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote PixiePower: Good afternoon Sharonettes! So happy to see our gorgeous girl on screen.She just keeps getting better and better.I am so proud of all the attention she gets on the show and the boards! Sharon rocks!!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

Good afternoon Pixie! I'm happy to see our girl front and center on the show and on the boards too. Her haters are out in full force trying to tear her down, but she isn't going anywhere! What would they do without Sharon to bash.... Goodness! I'm so enjoying the show and it's all because of Sharon.

TEAM SHARON!!!

She is a beautiful leading lady... she deserves an EMMY for Best Actress...but she is so humble about her abilities... an awesome actress.

#20934   2014/06/11 12:48PM
    Coonfoot

Quote deceived:
    Quote Coonfoot:

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

TEAM SHARON!!!

She is a beautiful leading lady... she deserves an EMMY for Best Actress...but she is so humble about her abilities... an awesome actress.

To me, she is the most beautiful leading lady Deceived. And you are right, she deserves an Emmy for Best Actress, but she is happy stepping aside to let others be in the limelight and that is one of the many things I love about her, not to mention her extraordinary acting abilities.

#20935   2014/06/11 08:40PM
    PixiePower

Quote Coonfoot:

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

TEAM SHARON!!!

Hi Coonfoot! I love your post and ICAM! I only watch for Sharon and like you said it doesn't matter what all the non fans may say about her because she herself has said that she is not going any where!!! lol That's good enough for me!!!Give me Sharon any day over all the other characters on the show.She is what makes this show interesting and worth watching!!!I will always be a Sharon fan and would never stop watching the show as long as she is on it!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/11 08:48PM
    #20936   2014/06/11 08:46PM
    PixiePower

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote Coonfoot:

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

TEAM SHARON!!!

To me, she is the most beautiful leading lady Deceived. And you are right, she deserves an Emmy for Best Actress, but she is happy stepping aside to let others be in the limelight and that is one of the many things I love about her, not to mention her extraordinary acting abilities.

You said it Coonfoot.She is a very classy lady and her quiet and gentle ways only endear her to me more!She is a beautiful star that doesn't act like she is so much better than the fans.Very down to earth.And as far as acting,there is nobody that can bring out the emotions like SC.She makes you feel every tiny hurt!And when she is happy and flashes that beautiful smile that can light up the room,she just makes you feel happy,too! I am so proud to be a fan of her's and I always will be!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!

#20937   2014/06/11 08:50PM
    Nezy

Sharon Newman is proving herself to be very complex and very interesting. I have a whole new appreciation for the character and the actress. Although her storylines have been more awful than good, the performances have been top notch. She keeps me entertained and allows me to feel everything the character is feeling.

#20938   2014/06/11 08:52PM
    PixiePower

Quote deceived:
    Quote Coonfoot:

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

TEAM SHARON!!!

She sure does,Deceived!She is such an asset to this show.It would be so boring without the Sharon character on it.She brings so much to this soap.And to deliver such great performances everytime with the crap stories she is given is amazing!What a trooper.She sure does deserve an Emmy!!!

#20939   2014/06/11 08:53PM
    PixiePower

Quote Nezy: Sharon Newman is proving herself to be very complex and very interesting. I have a whole new appreciation for the character and the actress. Although her storylines have been more awful than good, the performances have been top notch. She keeps me entertained and allows me to feel everything the character is feeling.

Amen Nezy! Awesome post!!!ITA!!

#20940   2014/06/11 10:02PM
    Jackie10

Quote Soulsistah: Couldn't shut down and get some shut-eye without a shout-out to the best gal on the show - Sharon Collins Newman!!

I'm loving mostly everything about Sharon these days - her wardrobe, her hair her compassion, her happiness, her restored health. BUT, I am worried that the writers are still writing her as way too forgiving too soon where Mariah is concerned. I totally get why she would be drawn to Mariah given her striking resemblance to Cassie, and that she is compassionate enough to relate to her as a young girl coming from an impoverished background and no father-figure around. But I don't want to see Sharon as being so gullible so as not

It's too reminiscent for me of how they wrote Sharon forgiving Adam in the blink of an eye for the horrific kidnapping of Faith, and her constantly forgiving him when he continued to do horrible things to her. That was when many Sharon fans saw Sharon starting to really go off the rails (thanks to MAB the hack! ) There is a huge difference between compassion and forgiveness AND being written as wilfully blind and gullible and the real Sharon was NEVER the latter two things.

I'll always support the stunning Sharon Case and her wonderful portrayal of Sharon Newman!! She has spun so much of LML and MAB'S dung into a gold performance! May Sharon Newman continue to be front-burner for another 20 years!!

Sharon has a kind forgiving heart. She forgave Adam and found true love and happiness with him. If she could forgive Little Nicky for all the awful things he has done to her why not forgive Adam as well. She fell in love with Adam and he was and is a big part of her life. It is just the good hearted person Sharon is. One of the many reasons she is my favorite female character.

« 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list