List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 3515205, Replies: 21140
    « 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 » »| page:
    #20791   2014/05/18 02:39PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    TammyWise

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote TammyWise: I love that Sharon is back to her old self! Thanks to the new writers for CARING. She seems more mature and in peace now. Love my girl!

AMEN Tammy.I am loving the way they are writting for her! Looks like the original Bill Bell Sharon is on her way back!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!!

Always!

#20792   2014/05/18 02:49PM
    deceived

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Soulsistah: ROTFLMO! Just another "Sharon! Sharon! Sharon!" day here. Our gal is front and centre, not only on the show, but on this board! I'm so lov'n this!

Yes, our beautiful gal SC is a true survivor. How easy it would have been for her to just throw in the towel and give up and walk away from the role she defined because of horrific writing. But she didn't. She didn't get her way with many storylines, but she didn't walk away: she stayed professional and did her job, beautifully btw. I'm with PB, she's a true pro, and an underrated one at that. Guess she doesn't want to be in the popular "clique" bts. No matter though, her popularity with millions of fans (LOL)speaks for itself. Team Sharon!!!

Night all you Sharon fans!

Exactly Soul! SC didn't pack up all her toys and go home when the other kids on the playground wouldn't give her her way and let her boss them around LOL SC is the true survivor and she is stll here after 20 years,the last 8 that were nothing but a trash fest for her character Sharon Newman.But she toughed it out and made the best of it and her fans thank her and stand beside her for it!She is the epitome of professionalism and world class! I will always love this woman!!!
    TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

Love your posts... when the writers broke up Shick, she didn't quit, but went right on truckin'!

#20793   2014/05/19 02:04AM
    deceived

Sharon is looking gorgeous with her new look, she looks so mature, and in control for the first time in years.

#20794   2014/05/19 05:40AM
    PixiePower

Quote deceived:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Soulsistah: ROTFLMO! Just another "Sharon! Sharon! Sharon!" day here. Our gal is front and centre, not only on the show, but on this board! I'm so lov'n this!

Yes, our beautiful gal SC is a true survivor. How easy it would have been for her to just throw in the towel and give up and walk away from the role she defined because of horrific writing. But she didn't. She didn't get her way with many storylines, but she didn't walk away: she stayed professional and did her job, beautifully btw. I'm with PB, she's a true pro, and an underrated one at that. Guess she doesn't want to be in the popular "clique" bts. No matter though, her popularity with millions of fans (LOL)speaks for itself. Team Sharon!!!

Exactly Soul! SC didn't pack up all her toys and go home when the other kids on the playground wouldn't give her her way and let her boss them around LOL SC is the true survivor and she is stll here after 20 years,the last 8 that were nothing but a trash fest for her character Sharon Newman.But she toughed it out and made the best of it and her fans thank her and stand beside her for it!She is the epitome of professionalism and world class! I will always love this woman!!!
    TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

Love your posts... when the writers broke up Shick, she didn't quit, but went right on truckin'!

Thanks Deceived! And good morning! So happy you are a great Sharon Fan!!!All her fans are the very best!!!!Wish we had Red,Memory,Sue and so many of the early Sharon fans back with us.I sure do miss them

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/19 05:46AM
    #20795   2014/05/19 05:44AM
    PixiePower

Quote deceived: Sharon is looking gorgeous with her new look, she looks so mature, and in control for the first time in years.

ICAM Deceived! She is absolutely stunning! And so self confident! I am loving the way JFP has changed her almost back to the Sharon of the Bill Bell days! It is about time somebody lived up to the promises to repair and restore her after MAB's and LML 's debaucles! I jjust hope that JPF continues to make her better and stronger!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#20796   2014/05/19 06:51AM
    deceived

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote PixiePower:

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

Thanks Deceived! And good morning! So happy you are a great Sharon Fan!!!All her fans are the very best!!!!Wish we had Red,Memory,Sue and so many of the early Sharon fans back with us.I sure do miss them

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

I agree that the Sharon fans are marvelous! Just like her... no rough edges...etc...

#20797   2014/05/19 01:07PM
    PixiePower

Quote deceived:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote PixiePower:

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

I agree that the Sharon fans are marvelous! Just like her... no rough edges...etc...

That is so true. We are a classy bunch!!!
    I am very proud to be a fan of this always graceful and beautiful character.
    TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!

#20798   2014/05/19 02:03PM
    TammyWise

Sharon is by the far the sexiest and most beautiful woman on the show! I am SO proud to be a fan of her! TEAM SHARON

#20799   2014/05/19 03:45PM
    deceived

Quote TammyWise: Sharon is by the far the sexiest and most beautiful woman on the show! I am SO proud to be a fan of her! TEAM SHARON

She has always been the leading lady alongside Nikki, Katharine, and Jill...

#20800   2014/05/19 07:41PM
    PixiePower

Quote TammyWise: Sharon is by the far the sexiest and most beautiful woman on the show! I am SO proud to be a fan of her! TEAM SHARON

Most definitely Tammy! The woman just has them all beat!!!

« 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list