List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 06:56PM, Views: 3405555, Replies: 21079
    « 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 » »| page:
    #20731   2014/05/10 06:17AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote habbyfan: Sharon had a very hard session with hypnosis today ... she appeared to be struggling in a physical way ... I wondered if she was reliving something other than the (paternity) secret everyone is waiting for ...

Team Sharon!!!

I thought about that too,Habby.It was so painful for her and it appeared to be about something else besides the paternity switch.But oh boy was SC rocking those scenes!She was so awesome and had me riveted to my seat.And she sure looked beautiful today.I am so happy and proud to be a fan of this talented and gorgeous woman!Sharon just rocks this soap!!!
    TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!

I dont think the paternity secret is as big a secret as Sharon being with Phyllis when she tripped and fell. That will be the icing on the cake. Sharon didnt push Phyllis she fell over her own feet. But Sharon not staying will cause a stir.

#20732   2014/05/11 08:51AM
    TammyWise

Happy mother's day to all the mothers out here and to Sharon Newman

#20733   2014/05/12 06:35AM
    PixiePower

Quote TammyWise: Happy mother's day to all the mothers out here and to Sharon Newman

Thanks Tammy! Hope all the mothers in this thread had a wonderful Mothers Day.Looking forward to seeing our beautiful Sharon on our screens soon! TEAM SHARON!!!

#20734   2014/05/12 09:14AM
    Nezy

Quote deceived:
    Quote Nezy: My feelings about sharon has always been up and down. There were times she could work my nerves. But in the last 4-5 years she has been growing on me. A big reason is b/c of Sharon Case. I don't like when real backstage politics becomes obvious in storylines and how characters are written. It became too blatant during the MAB years that someone has it out for the actress. Yet despite the mess thrown at her Ms. Case has taken control of it and owned it every time. It showed in her portrayal and ever since then sharon has grown to become one of my favorite female characters.

Its funny to me, when tptb want to destroy a character and the actress and they end up accomplishing the exact opposite with some of its viewers.

That's so true. Sharon Case, has been a real trooper. No matter what they give her, she rocks it...
    BUT as in SHICK, I just loved the flashbacks of them in their high school days... loved it!!!

I have to admit I enjoyed the flashbacks also. I know mentally that sharon and nick have been relevant for the last 20 years, but those flashbacks really cement their history on Y&R. The most interesting part for me is that I like them now more than I did in the past. I know its just little ole me, but thats saying something considering how long they have been on this show and how many years JM & SC have worked together. To get better with age together, its rare in soaps.

#20735   2014/05/12 03:09PM
    Jackie10

Shick have been irrelevant for the last 20 years and every attempt to reunite them for the last 15 has failed miserably this will be no different. Get Sharon away from this loser and soon. She deserves so much better.

#20736   2014/05/13 12:34AM
    TammyWise

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote TammyWise: Happy mother's day to all the mothers out here and to Sharon Newman

Thanks Tammy! Hope all the mothers in this thread had a wonderful Mothers Day.Looking forward to seeing our beautiful Sharon on our screens soon! TEAM SHARON!!!

Thank you Pixie

#20737   2014/05/13 12:38AM
    TammyWise

Quote Nezy: I have to admit I enjoyed the flashbacks also. I know mentally that sharon and nick have been relevant for the last 20 years, but those flashbacks really cement their history on Y&R. The most interesting part for me is that I like them now more than I did in the past. I know its just little ole me, but thats saying something considering how long they have been on this show and how many years JM & SC have worked together. To get better with age together, its rare in soaps.

I second of all that! I find myself enjoying Shick more now that I ever did, since the 00's. SC and JM work very well together, their chemistry is still off the charts and I like the way Nick takes care of Sharon and protects her.

And seeing Sharon all smile and happy makes me feel good. It's been awhile since she's been truly happy.

#20738   2014/05/13 03:03AM
    Pauls

Quote TammyWise:
    Quote Nezy: I have to admit I enjoyed the flashbacks also. I know mentally that sharon and nick have been relevant for the last 20 years, but those flashbacks really cement their history on Y&R. The most interesting part for me is that I like them now more than I did in the past. I know its just little ole me, but thats saying something considering how long they have been on this show and how many years JM & SC have worked together. To get better with age together, its rare in soaps.

I second of all that! I find myself enjoying Shick more now that I ever did, since the 00's. SC and JM work very well together, their chemistry is still off the charts and I like the way Nick takes care of Sharon and protects her.

And seeing Sharon all smile and happy makes me feel good. It's been awhile since she's been truly happy.

I third all of that! Sharon is amazing, add Nick to her world and they are the absolute best couple ever! Sharon is best with Nick and always will be. Let's hope the writers don't screw her over again and drag her back down like they have the past 3-4 years by pairing her with losers and making her someone she isn't. They need to keep her and Nick together!!!

#20739   2014/05/13 03:55AM
    deceived

Quote Pauls:
    Quote TammyWise:

I third all of that! Sharon is amazing, add Nick to her world and they are the absolute best couple ever! Sharon is best with Nick and always will be. Let's hope the writers don't screw her over again and drag her back down like they have the past 3-4 years by pairing her with losers and making her someone she isn't. They need to keep her and Nick together!!!

Yes, the writers need to keep Shick together as a family...even if they are apart... it's like they are the only ones in a room together... even if they pair them with other people they just flounder around like a fish out of water...

#20740   2014/05/13 04:13AM
    Dexter Fan

This new pairing with Nick and Sharon isn't as good as the first time around!It seems so forced,like they have to be together for Faith!I am so wanting Sam to come for a visit!I wish he would very soon and sparks would fly between Sam and sharon this time!Shick isn't doing it for me!Time for a new romance for our Sharon!SHAM!!That's who!

« 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list