List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 04:05PM, Views: 3509909, Replies: 21134
    « 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 » »| page:
    #20691   2014/05/02 03:04AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    LSMo

missing atwt, that scene shows the strength of the Sharon her fans have loved for years but was hidden by the inept writing of the former regimes, it does appear that the Sharon we all know and love is reappearing.

#20692   2014/05/02 05:25AM
    Coonfoot

Wow! I can't believe Sharon went to Victor for help with her secret. It just shows how strong this woman is. The writers are actually getting our girl right for a change. Love her new look too. She's the main reason I look forward to watching this show and hope they continue to strengthen her character. SC continues to amaze me no matter what she is put through on screen.

#20693   2014/05/02 10:07AM
    Soulsistah

Another score for Sharon in the wardrobe department on today's U.S.! She looked fashionably stunning in the black and white sleeveless blouse with the red pants! Fantastic! And loving her hair up. She was just en point from head to toe. She's just a beautiful looking woman.

Loving that she is clearly putting Nick first here by trying to find out this secret - WITH Victor's help - as she really doesn't want to hurt him. I do think Sharon is good for Nick, like old-school Sharon was and can be again. I suspect the writers may actually be writing this Redemption of Sharon for real this time! I saw anvils dropping that Nick WILL forgive her IF she did in fact switch any results...

#20694   2014/05/02 11:33AM
    Nezy

Quote Coonfoot: Wow! I can't believe Sharon went to Victor for help with her secret. It just shows how strong this woman is. The writers are actually getting our girl right for a change. Love her new look too. She's the main reason I look forward to watching this show and hope they continue to strengthen her character. SC continues to amaze me no matter what she is put through on screen.

I think this behavior is more on par with the real sharon then anything I have seen in the last 5 years.

#20695   2014/05/02 01:20PM
    LSMo

Quote Nezy:
    Quote Coonfoot: Wow! I can't believe Sharon went to Victor for help with her secret. It just shows how strong this woman is. The writers are actually getting our girl right for a change. Love her new look too. She's the main reason I look forward to watching this show and hope they continue to strengthen her character. SC continues to amaze me no matter what she is put through on screen.

I think this behavior is more on par with the real sharon then anything I have seen in the last 5 years.

I agree!!

#20696   2014/05/05 07:35AM
    LJMOM812

Hi Sharon fans!

I am looking forward to seeing Sharon this week. I like her new, more polished style. She is such a beautiful woman--inside and out. I was disappointed that Sharon Case did not get a nomination. I think she has done such a great job portraying Sharon Newman and I will always be a huge fan. I think the Delia s/l showcased many of the actors that were nominated and they all did such a fantastic job. So, to me, it comes down to the s/l that allows the actors to really showcase their talents. I don't think it is fair to bash an actor who did not get a nomination because it depends on the writing IMO. I read many unfavorable posts about SC and how she only plays the same character for 20 years. I wasn't watching at the time, but didn't SC win an Emmy the year Cassie died; again it was the dramatic s/l that allowed this fantastic actress to showcase her wonderful talent. So, Emmy or not, she is still one of the main reasons I watch this soap. Team Sharon Always!

#20697   2014/05/05 08:21AM
    LSMo

I agree LJMOM, SC does not have to win an Emmy for me to know she is one of the best actresses on daytime, she brings it every time with every scene without screeching, arm flailing, and annoying histrionics, I love every scene she is in.

#20698   2014/05/05 08:16PM
    Jackie10

Showing Sharon some support and love! Wish they would hurry and get her out of this mess and on to better things. Did SC put in for the nominations? Usually she doesnt its not that big a deal to her. Someone else usually has to really push her to do it and (he) is no longer on the soap. If she had submitted more she would have won many time thru the years she.

#20699   2014/05/06 05:49AM
    Jackie10

Love how Sharon Case has got to show her acting chops in the last 6 years and she has been amazing. The Sharon character was headed to a stronger less dependent woman up until 2 years ago when they took away her strength and started with the habitual trashing over and over. Get over it all ready writers and bring back the strong kick arse Sharon Adam convinced her she was and could always be. Sick of seeing Sharon take the fall for something Little Nicky did. Get her away from this mess asap.

#20700   2014/05/06 10:25AM
    Jackie10

Poor Sharon these writers having her stoop so low as to have to ask Victor of all people for help. Makes me sick. Her secrets will come out and hopefully it will blow these disgusting story lines apart and Sharon will be free to get a life.

« 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list