List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 10:37PM, Views: 3530070, Replies: 21254
    « 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 » »| page:
    #20651   2014/04/19 05:34AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Quote countryMomof4: Sharon looks gorgeous in red on today's CDN show!!!

I agree CMom! I loved the red dress! Girl couldn't look bad if she tried!!!!!lol

#20652   2014/04/19 11:54AM
    habbyfan

Sharon Nick and Noah will face Cassie #3 this coming week ... I only hope they get the truth from her ...

Team Sharon!

#20653   2014/04/19 12:02PM
    canada gal

Happy Easter everyone,

ICAM, Sharon looks amazing no matter what story line the writers give her.

I am liking the fact that fake-Cassie may be Cassie's long lost twin and the fact that she will have Sharon's back when all is revealed. But, I still think that Sharon imagined the whole paternity switch.

Team Sharon

#20654   2014/04/20 12:58PM
    Soulsistah

SC is so pretty, she looks good in anything. But that red lace-overlay gown was stunning on her. Just emphasized her amazing figure in such a classy way (i.e. not too much skin). She looked stunning (as actually all the females in those engagement party scenes did).

The Cassie reveal is gonna explode open next week and I just can't wait for Victor to be exposed! Next, I want this paternity storyline revealed once and for all - to show Sharon only imagined switching any results. I think Sharon's "secret" will have to come up as FauxCassie will have to explain that's why Victor hired her and continued to pay her to gaslight Sharon - to find out what this secret is. I actually want this dumb storyline over with and have it stop hanging over Sharon/Shick's head like a cloud. It was a stupid storyline designed, IMO, to give Nick a free pass for lying about Summer in the first place and put the heat on Sharon: let's forgive and forget what Nick did because what SHARON did is soooo much worse! Gah! Sickening they tried to dump this selfish lie of Nick's onto Sharon. Team Sharon - let the redemption begin!!

#20655   2014/04/20 01:22PM
    Dexter Fan

Hope you are having a great Easter Sharon fans!!(Or should I say Sharon and Sammers)!!I still want sam to come back to Gc to see her!I just think this would be a great triangle,and we need more romance!The fake Cassie story has just run it's course!I was just in Warroad,Minnesota on Saturday,and it's icier and colder than winnipeg is,go figure!It's at least sunnier,and +12C for our Easter!Thanks Easter Bunny!Spring at last,and snow is almost gone here!Yay Spring!May Sam come soon with Easter delights for our gal Sharon!They kept Nick and Sharon apart too long!I want her with Sam!!

#20656   2014/04/20 02:51PM
    deceived

Quote PixiePower:

I agree CMom! I loved the red dress! Girl couldn't look bad if she tried!!!!!lol

She reminds me of Vanna White... no matter what she has on it's perfect...

#20657   2014/04/20 06:06PM
    PixiePower

Quote deceived:
    Quote PixiePower:

She reminds me of Vanna White... no matter what she has on it's perfect...

I think that's a great comparsion Deceived!They are both lovely well dressed women!!

#20658   2014/04/21 01:05PM
    PixiePower

Signing in for my favorite character on the show,the beautiful Sharon.She is so interesting and makes the show worth watching!Sharon is always a treat to see on my screen.She just makes the show for me!Looks like this crazy gas lighting story will soon be over.Can't wait to see the Faux Cassie exposed and Victor caught and tarred and feathered. Well I can dream can't I?
    TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/21 01:08PM
    #20659   2014/04/21 02:16PM
    Since1stepisode

I love a fighter, and Sharon is a fighter. Having lost a child myself, I can say that it really can push you to the brink where your mental health is concerned. Sharon has overcome so much, and I am proud of her.

#20660   2014/04/21 05:36PM
    canada gal

SC/SN had me on the verge of crying on today's cdn epi when she came face-to-face with the Cassie-look-alike. I really hope she is Cassie's lost twin.

Team Sharon

« 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list