List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 06:58PM, Views: 3460167, Replies: 21109
    « 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 » »| page:
    #20581   2014/04/01 10:33AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Yrbigfan1

Quote Sonni: I'm really hoping that Victor and fake Cassie are revealed very soon-Victor's family needs to find out what he's been up to as far as Sharon is concerned!

Victor need to be caught & soon. I am so sick of him treating Sharon badly. They need to end this and let her alone. Sharon is the best we got in my opinion.

#20582   2014/04/01 12:37PM
    Nezy

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Sonni: I'm really hoping that Victor and fake Cassie are revealed very soon-Victor's family needs to find out what he's been up to as far as Sharon is concerned!

i agree.

not only should sharon/nick find out about vic gaslighting sharon with notcassie, they should also find out that he is having sharon followed by his other minions.
    who knows, maybe one of his minions got into her meds too and that is why she originally went off them cause they made her feel "funny".

I thought I was the only one who believed Victor had sharon's medication switched. I know Mason initially refused to do it, but I still think victor made sure it was taken care of.

I don't have much faith that everything victor did will get exposed. I have a feeling they are going to keep some things a mystery.

#20583   2014/04/01 01:46PM
    PixiePower

Quote Nezy:
    Quote valleycliffe:

i agree.

not only should sharon/nick find out about vic gaslighting sharon with notcassie, they should also find out that he is having sharon followed by his other minions.
    who knows, maybe one of his minions got into her meds too and that is why she originally went off them cause they made her feel "funny".

I thought I was the only one who believed Victor had sharon's medication switched. I know Mason initially refused to do it, but I still think victor made sure it was taken care of.

I don't have much faith that everything victor did will get exposed. I have a feeling they are going to keep some things a mystery.

Nezy I thought it was strange that the story line was just dropped like a hot potato!It made no sense.I think Victor found someone else to switch Sharon's medicine.I woulld not put anything past him.

#20584   2014/04/01 05:35PM
    Sonni

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Nezy:
    Quote valleycliffe:

i agree.

Nezy I thought it was strange that the story line was just dropped like a hot potato!It made no sense.I think Victor found someone else to switch Sharon's medicine.I woulld not put anything past him.

I think this will all eventually come to light. It may be the writers way of explaining Sharon hallucinating that she switched the paternity results.

#20585   2014/04/01 07:39PM
    Soulsistah

Exactly! Which is maybe why she stopped taking the meds in the first place - they were messing her up. So then she stops taking them and it was during this time frame that she supposedly switched Summer`s paternity results. I truly hope that the writers fix it so that Sharon only imagined she switched the results and Jack and Summer can continue to bond as father and daughter, as everyone already accepts them as father and daughter. It would make it worse to undo that now.

I love that SC looks stunning even in a hospital gown. She was simply glowing at the hospital when Nick was in her room. She`s just so gorgeous. And now I hope the writers finally start to rebuild the character Sharon and have her finally get healthy again. The truth about what Victor did so needs to come out! Victor has gotten away with horrific things over the years, but this depraved little stunt of gaslighting Sharon with the memory of his own deceased granddaughter MUST be exposed. I have to believe that is why FauxCassie is still around: she is going to spill the beans on Victor as the writing has already made it clear that she has a lot of guilt over what she helped do to Sharon. And thank you writers for having Nick finally say what we have all been saying: that Victor did as much to Sharon as he claims she did to him and his family. The writers had Nick say what we all shook our heads in disbelief over: Victor ASKED Sharon to marry him then just took off on her and turned his back on her, after all these years he was her biggest defender. Bravo writers for speaking the truth in the script - call Victor on his behaviour!! (*clap* *clap* *clap). I want our beautiful sweet Sharon redeemed and no longer the town pariah or the `wackadoo`` (how you like that name on you now Chloe ). I want to see Sharon get her family back with Nick, Noah and Faith and have friends and a thriving career again. It`s time to let this veteran heroine out of the corner past regimes have written her into. She has the fan base to justify her return to normalcy. Bring it on! Team Sharon forever!!

Night my lovely fellow Sharon fans. Until tomorrow.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/01 07:42PM
    #20586   2014/04/02 07:24AM
    PixiePower

Quote Soulsistah: Exactly! Which is maybe why she stopped taking the meds in the first place - they were messing her up. So then she stops taking them and it was during this time frame that she supposedly switched Summer`s paternity results. I truly hope that the writers fix it so that Sharon only imagined she switched the results and Jack and Summer can continue to bond as father and daughter, as everyone already accepts them as father and daughter. It would make it worse to undo that now.

I love that SC looks stunning even in a hospital gown. She was simply glowing at the hospital when Nick was in her room. She`s just so gorgeous. And now I hope the writers finally start to rebuild the character Sharon and have her finally get healthy again. The truth about what Victor did so needs to come out! Victor has gotten away with horrific things over the years, but this depraved little stunt of gaslighting Sharon with the memory of his own deceased granddaughter MUST be exposed. I have to believe that is why FauxCassie is still around: she is going to spill the beans on Victor as the writing has already made it clear that she has a lot of guilt over what she helped do to Sharon. And thank you writers for having Nick finally say what we have all been saying: that Victor did as much to Sharon as he claims she did to him and his family. The writers had Nick say what we all shook our heads in disbelief over: Victor ASKED Sharon to marry him then just took off on her and turned his back on her, after all these years he was her biggest defender. Bravo writers for speaking the truth in the script - call Victor on his behaviour!! (*clap* *clap* *clap). I want our beautiful sweet Sharon redeemed and no longer the town pariah or the `wackadoo`` (how you like that name on you now Chloe ). I want to see Sharon get her family back with Nick, Noah and Faith and have friends and a thriving career again. It`s time to let this veteran heroine out of the corner past regimes have written her into. She has the fan base to justify her return to normalcy. Bring it on! Team Sharon forever!!

Night my lovely fellow Sharon fans. Until tomorrow.

Another great post Soul!!!ICAM on the Victor crap!I loved it when Nick lit into him and told him exactly what he did.AWESOME!And I do think that Faux Cassie is going to be a big part in this story.She already feels remorse over what she has done to Sharon.I hope she unloads on Victor to Nick!!!

#20587   2014/04/02 10:02AM
    habbyfan

It is very apparent to Sharron's family now,she has had some memory loss ... how much or how long it will last is mot predictable according to her Dr.

I hope it wont make her susceptible to the people who are out to hurt her ...

Team Sharon!

#20588   2014/04/02 06:58PM
    Soulsistah

I don't really care how long her memory lapse lasts, or even Phyllis' for that matter if/when she wakes up. The writers just need to fix this pointless, drawn-out paternity "switch" storyline so Sharon doesn't take the fall. It was outrageous that they pinned this paternity story on Sharon, instead of Nick in the first place! And it made ZERO sense since Nick wasn't even on Sharon's radar for months immediately preceding this "switch". So the motivation for her doing so (i.e. to bond with Nick and get back together) just doesn't ring true at all because it never played out on screen.

Sharon needs to shed this disastrous paternity storyline, get back to full health (with proper meds) and regain her life back once and for all. Every other character that's had major set-backs (Chelsea, Billy, Chloe, Lily, Lauren, Nikki, Kevin, Michael, Gloria, Hillary) has been allowed to move forward over time, but not Sharon. Fans (and haters alike) are SICK of seeing Sharon stuck on one track year after year: weepy, confused and unhappy. Now is the time to SHOW us, don't just TELL us you're fixing this character. Talk is cheap. So, I'm waiting to see if Angelica McDaniel (VP of Day Time at CBS) and JFP are going to come through this time with this beloved character. I'm so ready to see Sharon finally happy again with the family she lost years ago. (Think I'll send this post directly to CBS as a reminder ).

Love SC and the character Sharon. Without her, I wouldn't even bother watching, so I'm expecting some pay-off for my years of loyalty! Team Sharon, always!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/02 07:05PM
    #20589   2014/04/03 03:39AM
    standard

Quote Soulsistah: I don't really care how long her memory lapse lasts, or even Phyllis' for that matter if/when she wakes up. The writers just need to fix this pointless, drawn-out paternity "switch" storyline so Sharon doesn't take the fall. It was outrageous that they pinned this paternity story on Sharon, instead of Nick in the first place! And it made ZERO sense since Nick wasn't even on Sharon's radar for months immediately preceding this "switch". So the motivation for her doing so (i.e. to bond with Nick and get back together) just doesn't ring true at all because it never played out on screen.

Sharon needs to shed this disastrous paternity storyline, get back to full health (with proper meds) and regain her life back once and for all. Every other character that's had major set-backs (Chelsea, Billy, Chloe, Lily, Lauren, Nikki, Kevin, Michael, Gloria, Hillary) has been allowed to move forward over time, but not Sharon. Fans (and haters alike) are SICK of seeing Sharon stuck on one track year after year: weepy, confused and unhappy. Now is the time to SHOW us, don't just TELL us you're fixing this character. Talk is cheap. So, I'm waiting to see if Angelica McDaniel (VP of Day Time at CBS) and JFP are going to come through this time with this beloved character. I'm so ready to see Sharon finally happy again with the family she lost years ago. (Think I'll send this post directly to CBS as a reminder ).

Love SC and the character Sharon. Without her, I wouldn't even bother watching, so I'm expecting some pay-off for my years of loyalty! Team Sharon, always!!

amazing post,I agree with every word!

#20590   2014/04/03 05:27AM
    countryMomof4

Quote habbyfan: It is very apparent to Sharron's family now,she has had some memory loss ... how much or how long it will last is mot predictable according to her Dr.

I hope it wont make her susceptible to the people who are out to hurt her ...

Team Sharon!

Absolutely habby! This sort of memory loss is completely unpredictable and as her doctor also mentioned, because Sharon was so traumatized by these visions of "Cassie", her mind may very well block these events.

It does sound though that Victor is going to back off now that she has had this breakdown. I do want him exposed though. This has been so cruel of him!!!

« 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list