List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 08:11PM, Views: 3418826, Replies: 21086
    « 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 » »| page:
    #20521   2014/03/25 06:41AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    frostyontop

Quote 1Elvis: Good morning Sharon fans. Hope to see my girl today.

Hi Elvis Our girl Sharon is doing a heck of a darn good job. I hope she gets the Emmy this year.

#20522   2014/03/25 09:18AM
    habbyfan

Good-morning all fellow Sharon fans ...

I hope you all enjoy today's episode as much as I did ...

I also liked the MF interview with SC ... it is not a surprise MF interviews are always good ... with all actors ...

This paternity s/l is not over but it will have many twists and turns to come apparently ...

Team Sharon!!!

#20523   2014/03/25 10:14AM
    Little_Debbie

Quote habbyfan: Good-morning all fellow Sharon fans ...

I hope you all enjoy today's episode as much as I did ...

I also liked the MF interview with SC ... it is not a surprise MF interviews are always good ... with all actors ...

This paternity s/l is not over but it will have many twists and turns to come apparently ...

Team Sharon!!!

I am totally STOKED about what Sharon Case said in the interview!!!!

#20524   2014/03/25 01:31PM
    Coonfoot

I haven't seen the interview yet, so that will give me something to look forward to when I get home from work today. I get sooooo tired of reading the same old, same old Sharon bashing. Geez, give it a break. Sorry to unload on all of you fantastic people in this thread with that. I am really trying to rationalize as to why there's so much hate, but there is no rational reason. It befuddles the mind. Anyhoooooo, SC is such an awesome actress and can't wait to see her scenes. I guess if this shock treatment debacle is what it takes to get our girl out of this whole mess, then I'm all for it. I hope Victor pays for this!!! Just love SN/SC and hope she does win that Emmy. If anyone deserves it, she certainly does. TEAM SHARON!

#20525   2014/03/26 06:29AM
    countryMomof4

Looking forward to a better future for our girl. She needs to get out of that hospital and back home where she belongs so she can get her life back on track.

#20526   2014/03/26 10:42AM
    wizzkid

I loved watching her in the show today. Her family by her side was the icing on the cake.

Go Sharon!

#20527   2014/03/26 11:07AM
    PixiePower

Hello to all the Sharonettes!I am so happy to read that great interview that SC gave!What a trooper she is and such a beautiful and classy woman!I can't wait to see our girl redeemed and back to her sweet and loving self.It has been a long time coming and I am so glad that this writing regime is at least trying to fix her.I sure did love her scenes yesterday and I know that this story is going to keep dominating the show and the boards.Great that she is getting all the attention and very productive for the actress to have her spotlighted in this story even though we don't like it very much!She is always bringing the buzz!!I have never been more proud of being a Sharon fan and I thank the Mods for giving us this safe thread to post positive comments about her!Have a great day my wonderful Sharonettes and keep the Sharon Love flowing!!!!She is the very best thing about this show!!!!

#20528   2014/03/26 11:17AM
    deceived

Can anyone name the 'horrific plan' behind Sharon's back that she is referring to??? Does it have something to do with this quack psychiatrist,(cant think of her name), and Victor?
    And, yes, this bashing in EVERY thread is such a wet blanket hard to enjoy the show. I mean EVERY thread. If I hated Y&R that much, I would not watch it anymore...(my opinion) of course...
    Anyways... does anyone know of this 'horrific plan'?

#20529   2014/03/26 11:21AM
    Little_Debbie

Quote PixiePower: Hello to all the Sharonettes!I am so happy to read that great interview that SC gave!What a trooper she is and such a beautiful and classy woman!I can't wait to see our girl redeemed and back to her sweet and loving self.It has been a long time coming and I am so glad that this writing regime is at least trying to fix her.I sure did love her scenes yesterday and I know that this story is going to keep dominating the show and the boards.Great that she is getting all the attention and very productive for the actress to have her spotlighted in this story even though we don't like it very much!She is always bringing the buzz!!I have never been more proud of being a Sharon fan and I thank the Mods for giving us this safe thread to post positive comments about her!Have a great day my wonderful Sharonettes and keep the Sharon Love flowing!!!!She is the very best thing about this show!!!!

Front & Center, no better place. Rock on Sharon Newman, you have all our attention!

#20530   2014/03/26 12:18PM
    shackfan

Quote Coonfoot: I haven't seen the interview yet, so that will give me something to look forward to when I get home from work today. I get sooooo tired of reading the same old, same old Sharon bashing. Geez, give it a break. Sorry to unload on all of you fantastic people in this thread with that. I am really trying to rationalize as to why there's so much hate, but there is no rational reason. It befuddles the mind. Anyhoooooo, SC is such an awesome actress and can't wait to see her scenes. I guess if this shock treatment debacle is what it takes to get our girl out of this whole mess, then I'm all for it. I hope Victor pays for this!!! Just love SN/SC and hope she does win that Emmy. If anyone deserves it, she certainly does. TEAM SHARON!

The funniest it's the only person allow to be bashed now is Sharon , not happy kids wanted to be free to bash Sharon again so it's best to pleased few people than respect people from all side of the board. and I am in shock , I will take back all the nice words that I thought for one week for this board, and wish hopefully one day it is the moderators that would really be changed and be good moderators ,and really be impartial.I am sorry but I found it the message allowing the anti -Sharon thread opened again , shocking and so disrespectful in so many point , but it's not the place to vent if I don't want to put the blame on all Sharon's fans ... I will come in few weeks , when I will find back a real interest to come back here ,...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/26 12:20PM
    « 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list