List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 04:05PM, Views: 3508148, Replies: 21134
    « 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 » »| page:
    #20311   2014/02/26 10:22AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    habbyfan

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote habbyfan: Loving SN with Noah today so funny when she gets out the Ouiji/board and Noah freaks out(as he calls it) he says Mom please put that away.A great s/l

I so agree with hopey pix I loved her with Sam also but it is possible to have favorites and still be a SN FAN.

Also love clic's idea's you should be writing the s/l's

Team Sharon!!!

I loved Shazam too Habby! SC is just so good she makes every guy she is with look good,even that evil ole Victor!!!
    TEAM SHARON!!!!

Have you seen the Ouiji/board scene with Noah it was so funny ... Sharon had just finished telling Noah she thinks someone or (something)is doing this to her ... Noah leaves to meet Brittany ... I hope Brittany is suspicious and she teams up with Noah to find out what is happening at the house.

Team Sharon!!!

#20312   2014/02/26 12:06PM
    PixiePower

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote habbyfan: Loving SN with Noah today so funny when she gets out the Ouiji/board and Noah freaks out(as he calls it) he says Mom please put that away.A great s/l

I so agree with hopey pix I loved her with Sam also but it is possible to have favorites and still be a SN FAN.

Also love clic's idea's you should be writing the s/l's

Team Sharon!!!

I loved Shazam too Habby! SC is just so good she makes every guy she is with look good,even that evil ole Victor!!!
    TEAM SHARON!!!!

Have you seen the Ouiji/board scene with Noah it was so funny ... Sharon had just finished telling Noah she thinks someone or (something)is doing this to her ... Noah leaves to meet Brittany ... I hope Brittany is suspicious and she teams up with Noah to find out what is happening at the house.

Team Sharon!!!

Habby I haven't seen it yet.I will watch it this afternoon.I love to see Sharon and Noah together.Wish they would use him more!They are so sweet together.Yes I hope they do some investigating and bust ole Victor!LOL

#20313   2014/02/26 01:42PM
    Savoy

I loved the scenes with Sharon and Noah, how supportive he is of his mother. They have the best mother/son relationship on screen. Sharon of course was rocking her scenes. Team Sharon

#20314   2014/02/26 01:47PM
    marshal

Noah understands his young mother. New doctor and new medications will help Sharon get better and then we will enjoy this wonderful young and beautiful woman.

TEAM SHARON

#20315   2014/02/27 03:13AM
    rediculous

Good Morning all...I think the paternity reveal will be coming soon, SC will be awesome when this comes out, watch for some great acting then..I can't wait to see the conclusion of this story line..I think it will shake up all of GC..Victor's part will be revealed and it won't be pretty..

#20316   2014/02/27 04:26AM
    hopey pix

Just call Sam,Sharon!!You need to get away to warm New Mexico,and HOT,HOT,SAMMY!!!

#20317   2014/02/27 07:19AM
    PixiePower

Morning everyone!Loved the scenes with Noah and Sharon.Noah is adorable!Keep the faith for Sharon!She will prevail in all this!

TEAM SHARON!!!

#20318   2014/02/27 09:40AM
    marshal

One thing with Sharon no matter what comes her way she doesn't go all octopus she deals with it and go forward. To me the paternity s/l will come out and Sharon will be stronger than ever.

Team Sharon

#20319   2014/02/28 03:05AM
    rediculous

Good Morning all..from her tweets SC seems to be having fun with this story line, apparently there is amazing twists and turns, as long as my girl is front and center I am going to enjoy it also..podCassie is definitely a mystery I can't hardly wait to have solved..

#20320   2014/02/28 04:21AM
    Savoy

Good morning everyone, Sharon's scenes finding the photo's of Cassie scattered around the cottage was heartbreaking. I can't wait until Sharon finds out what's really going on, realizing that she's not hallucinating what's happening with her now. Team Sharon

« 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list