List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 07:24AM, Views: 3327563, Replies: 21026
    « 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 » »| page:
    #20241   2014/02/18 11:03AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    countryMomof4

clic your imagination is something and I am always intrigued with your theories!

i have every faith in Sharon that she will come through whatever is coming her way.

Welcome to any new posters to this thread and a big HELLO to those who have come back in.

In absolute agreement Red.

#20242   2014/02/18 11:32AM
    YR2013

Good morning everyone

I'm here to support the beautiful and talented SC. I know SN will be just fine. She's resilient and no matter what comes her way, she'll face it with style, class and inner strength. Our girl has weather many storms and this too shall pass. Go Sharon

#20243   2014/02/18 01:53PM
    marshal

Always the best and she is the talk of everyone, that's what I like about it. Case will be rewarded for this, surely the writers must be looking in on message board and sees this. Team Sharon and her performer Miss Case.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 01:54PM
    #20244   2014/02/18 06:35PM
    PixiePower

Quote marshal: Always the best and she is the talk of everyone, that's what I like about it. Case will be rewarded for this, surely the writers must be looking in on message board and sees this. Team Sharon and her performer Miss Case.

They do surf these boards Marshal and get some of our ideas.I have seen it happen and they have also written some of our phrases into the scripts on the show!I know they have to know just what a gem they have in SC.They can read and see all the posts 24/7 about her.They know who brings the buzz!!!! GO TEAM SHARON!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/18 06:36PM
    #20245   2014/02/19 03:14AM
    rediculous

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote marshal: Always the best and she is the talk of everyone, that's what I like about it. Case will be rewarded for this, surely the writers must be looking in on message board and sees this. Team Sharon and her performer Miss Case.

They do surf these boards Marshal and get some of our ideas.I have seen it happen and they have also written some of our phrases into the scripts on the show!I know they have to know just what a gem they have in SC.They can read and see all the posts 24/7 about her.They know who brings the buzz!!!! GO TEAM SHARON!!!!

If they visit any boards at all and especially this one, they can see that Sharon is always front and center with every second thread about her, no other character can do that, she is soap opera gold to writers..SC is a treasure and brings SN to life in such an amazing way to keep those who love the character and those who hate the character enthralled..

#20246   2014/02/19 06:22AM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous:
    Quote PixiePower:

If they visit any boards at all and especially this one, they can see that Sharon is always front and center with every second thread about her, no other character can do that, she is soap opera gold to writers..SC is a treasure and brings SN to life in such an amazing way to keep those who love the character and those who hate the character enthralled..

That's very true Red and very accurate about this board in particular.You only need to scan the first page and see Sharon is all over it.Go back through the pages as far as you can and there she is!I love it!I think the writers already know this because that is why she is always featured in front burner stories.They know she can handle the job and make it her own.They also know that people will tune in to watch her and will be talking about her.I don't see that happening with any other character the way it does with her and it's always been that way for as long as she has been on the show and there have been message boards.Good or bad,it's all good! I am so proud of our beautiful and talented girl!GO TEAM SHARON!!!!!!

#20247   2014/02/19 07:21AM
    frostysmygirl

Good morning fellow Sharon fans it figures its my day off and its raining!UGH But it is supposed to clear up and fet into the 50s today. Snows is almost gone and if i never see snow again i will be a happy camper. Cant wait to see some shick scenes today. GOOOOOOOOOOOO Sharon

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/19 07:22AM
    #20248   2014/02/19 07:28AM
    marshal

Sharon was amazing with Nick in yesterday's show today's US those two lovebirds were always able to bring romance into this story. Sharon was loved by men they didn't use her. Nick loved and always did and still do. Adam adored her and Jack was proud of her as his wife but her heart belonged to Nick.

#20249   2014/02/19 10:13AM
    shackfan

Quote marshal: Sharon was amazing with Nick in yesterday's show today's US those two lovebirds were always able to bring romance into this story. Sharon was loved by men they didn't use her. Nick loved and always did and still do. Adam adored her and Jack was proud of her as his wife but her heart belonged to Nick.

Yes she has been loved ,but also the character who stay single for really long also .. Right now it's a bliss for the Shick fan because they're spending time together with Nick, but they're not together ... She's his friend without benefit,.. They play with the attraction but they keep Sharon single ,and not really with a man who's only her ... So I want someone who romance her , and give us some real romantic moment as a real couple , not a maybe couple or maybe not , I have enough that in my real life ,and I don't need the same scenario in my soap

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/19 10:20AM
    #20250   2014/02/19 10:27AM
    Coonfoot

Stopping in for a quick break to show my love and support for SC/SN. All of the posters on this thread are awesome. Love some of your ideas! Hope the writers read and take it from there. I didn't think I would like seeing Sharon and Nick get close again, but they have this magic when they are on screen together and I can't help but get all giddy watching them. They were my favorite couple when they were together.... I haven't liked Nick since he left Sharon for Phyllis, but I'm starting to warm up to him and hope he does NOT hurt our girl again. She deserves better! Happy day to everyone! TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!

« 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list