List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 06:06PM, Views: 3129358, Replies: 20656
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/22 06:51AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    SndrElkins

Good Morning my sisters.I LOVE Sharon because she is just the best.She is my fav,on the show and has been now sense she came on the show.I think she is what helps make the show and she is one of the reason's i keep watching.I love her with Nick they are great together and always have been.Without Sharon i think Noah would be lost.She is the best Mother on the show and she loves Cassie and Noah more then anything

#12   2007/08/22 07:17AM
    Kristi07

Good Morning!! Happy Hump Day!! Sharon is awesome-what a classy lady! We allknow that she has made some bad choices but haven't we all! She's still kept her dignity and her self respect! Some could learn from her if you know who I mean!!

#13   2007/08/22 08:02AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: Good morning all

Have a great day.......I'll see you all tomorrow if not next month.....we're on our way to go see "The Phanton of the Opera".........then Friday my grandson and I are flying out to London England.....before he goesd back to Unverstity.... we are spending 16 days in Western Europe....

Hope this will be a good place for us to come and talk nicely about the girl we like so much.....

Sharon has had a difficult life....before and after marrying into the Newman family.....although she now appears to be happy with Jack her heart still belongs to Nick.....this poor girl deserves some happiness.....

I like this character.....she is not a loud mouth person, she is kind to her son Noah.......she has never had to teach him to call her men friends "daddy" to catch a man.....and has never feared that he would be taken away from her......even her "mother-in-law from hell" couldn't do that to her......she was a stay at home mom and cared dearly for Cassie and Noah......

We saw her make mistake because of her emotions.......but we mustn't forget she was married to a Newman......and the Newman are not people persons.......their money speaks for them, not their heart......so we must forgive her mistakes and let her move on...............

ITA and have a safe trip!!

#14   2007/08/22 08:18AM
    SndrElkins

Sharon will always be a Newman.She might be married to Jack but she only loves Nick.Cassie told her Mom and Dad on her death bed that they would have another baby girl and i think that is what will happen.Cassie loved Nick so much and he loved her more then life that is what happen to N/S and while Cassie is watching over them they will fine there way back together again.Angels don't lie

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/08/22 08:37AM
    #15   2007/08/22 09:06AM
    StaceyT

Quote suegerry: Good morning all

Have a great day.......I'll see you all tomorrow if not next month.....we're on our way to go see "The Phanton of the Opera".........then Friday my grandson and I are flying out to London England.....before he goesd back to Unverstity.... we are spending 16 days in Western Europe....

Hope this will be a good place for us to come and talk nicely about the girl we like so much.....

Sharon has had a difficult life....before and after marrying into the Newman family.....although she now appears to be happy with Jack her heart still belongs to Nick.....this poor girl deserves some happiness.....

I like this character.....she is not a loud mouth person, she is kind to her son Noah.......she has never had to teach him to call her men friends "daddy" to catch a man.....and has never feared that he would be taken away from her......even her "mother-in-law from hell" couldn't do that to her......she was a stay at home mom and cared dearly for Cassie and Noah......

We saw her make mistake because of her emotions.......but we mustn't forget she was married to a Newman......and the Newman are not people persons.......their money speaks for them, not their heart......so we must forgive her mistakes and let her move on...............

Well said! I hope you have a great time, safe travels to you and hope you come back soon!! Bring back some more great pictures for your avatar;) Have a blast!!

#16   2007/08/22 01:55PM
    sunshine2

Hey Sharon you are about to get bashed again for your kindness. But that's ok as long as you know who your friends are.

HAVE A GOOD DAY! ONE OF YOUR #1 FAN,

SUNSHINE2

#17   2007/08/22 02:55PM
    aden85

Someone that sees the Cnd Show is it true that Sharon suggest Noah make Phyllis a card? If so Sharon is way TOO nice. But then again thats why I LOVE her! She is sweet, beautiful, nice and not a criminal of any sort, well maybe her crime is in her emotions. But she makes mistakes, no ones perfect she just makes emotional mistakes, she has a huge heart! Love her!

#18   2007/08/22 06:21PM
    sharonscool

YAY....A Sharon Lovin Thread. I'm so happy!!!

I have loved Sharon from her very first appearance on Y&R. I love it how she is such a sweetie, and I'm also loving how she has a tough side - but she only uses it when she absolutely needs to.

She is the one character on the show that I can't get enough of. Heck, if she was in every scene I'd be happy, and would never get sick of watching her.

I would love to see her happy, in love & settled, and see Noah start respecting her for the lovely person/mother she is.

Go Sharon....we luv ya....

#19   2007/08/22 06:34PM
    SndrElkins

Sharon is the BEST.No one can even come close to her.She is beauitful and i hope oneday that Sharon and the love of her life will have a babygirl and i hope it will look just like Sharon. Now that would be a beauitful baby,GO SHARON

#20   2007/08/22 06:39PM
    mommy of seven

Sharon rocks! (In a good way) Sharon has been my favorite character right from the start of her tenure on Y&R. I can't wait until she is back permantely in Nick's arms. Go Sharon Go!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list