List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 01:15PM, Views: 3556510, Replies: 21339
    « 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 » »| page:
    #19861   2014/01/12 11:49AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Savoy

Quote LJMOM812:
    Quote Savoy: Showing some love and support for SC. I agree in liking Sharon friendship with Hilary, hope to see that being developed into a solid friendship as both rebuild their lives.

I am liking Sharon and Hilary too! Hilary would be a great ally for Sharon because she has recently done some bad stuff and so knows what it's like to want forgiveness. I think she will be a great source of support for Sharon after the paternity lie comes out.

I am hoping that after the paternity s/l is over that the writers will move in a different direction with Sharon--maybe she will end up being Dylan's sister so the focus will be on Dylan and Sharon as siblings and finding out more about their creepy dad. I am on the fence about shick because I like them together but I am not sure they can survive the paternity lie. I would be okay if Sharon was with Nick or someone else, like Stitch. If she was with Stitch, there could be a triangle with Vikki so that could be interesting too. I am just excited for new stories for Sharon in 2014!

IA about the friendship with Hilary it will be good for both characters. I like the idea of Sharon being given a brother, but don't trust the writers to do it justice in delivering the story in a cohesive way. I hear you on Sharon getting back with Nick, I'm not happy about it but I do think their fan deserves to have their favorite pairing together again, they've been loyal and faithful in hanging in there with them. As long as Sharon is happy, getting stronger/healthier I'm good with whomever she's with as long as it's a good story.

#19862   2014/01/13 04:31AM
    PixiePower

Good morning to all the Sharonettes!So happy to see all the love and support on here for our amazing and beautiful girl!I am so happy that it looks like they are going with a Hillary and Sharon friendship.Sharon has not had that in a long long time.Maybe this is one way that they are making her stronger.At least it is something!!I am not too sure about Shick being together.I believe it is just a plot point to the paternity reveal.But no matter who they put our girl with I will still watch her on the show and still love and support her.I love my Sharon for her alone and not for being half of a couple that I like.Sharon will always be my favorite and my number one on this show and only Sharon!!!!
    TEAM SHARON!!!!!

#19863   2014/01/13 06:16AM
    Jackie10

The more I read the more I see that SC is the only good thing Y&R has. I could care less about the rest. Hopefully good things will come for her.

#19864   2014/01/13 06:35AM
    rediculous

Hi all, just dropping in for a moment..I am enjoying my holidays, not watching the show while traveling and certainly not reading any of the negativity on this board..this is the only thread I will open..looking forward to Sharon scenes when I return home..meanwhile keep the Sharon love flowing..she is the one reason why I will keep on watching..

#19865   2014/01/13 06:40AM
    BobbiSox

Quote rediculous: Hi all, just dropping in for a moment..I am enjoying my holidays, not watching the show while traveling and certainly not reading any of the negativity on this board..this is the only thread I will open..looking forward to Sharon scenes when I return home..meanwhile keep the Sharon love flowing..she is the one reason why I will keep on watching..

Nice to see you Red! Sharon has some good story lines going on now. Hope they keep her in the spotlight.

#19866   2014/01/13 06:51AM
    PixiePower

Quote Jackie10: The more I read the more I see that SC is the only good thing Y&R has. I could care less about the rest. Hopefully good things will come for her.

AMEN Jackie!!!!With out Sharon this show is a big snore fest!She is the only one that is keeping it going and the only good thing about it at all.She is the one that is worth watching!Sharon is solid gold for this soap!!!!!

#19867   2014/01/13 06:54AM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous: Hi all, just dropping in for a moment..I am enjoying my holidays, not watching the show while traveling and certainly not reading any of the negativity on this board..this is the only thread I will open..looking forward to Sharon scenes when I return home..meanwhile keep the Sharon love flowing..she is the one reason why I will keep on watching..

Hi Red so good to see you in here!Glad you are having such a great time.We miss you and can't wait until you are back on here!Thanks for stopping by to support our gorgeous girl.I agree,she is the only reason to watch this crazy show!!!Happy Trails!!!!

#19868   2014/01/13 06:57AM
    PixiePower

Quote BobbiSox:

Nice to see you Red! Sharon has some good story lines going on now. Hope they keep her in the spotlight.

Hi BobbiSox.Good to see you in here!I love seeing Sharon on my screen and looking forward to seeing her in the spotlight for a long time to come.She makes the show for me and so many others! TEAM SHARON!!!!!

#19869   2014/01/13 07:25AM
    BobbiSox

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote BobbiSox:

Hi BobbiSox.Good to see you in here!I love seeing Sharon on my screen and looking forward to seeing her in the spotlight for a long time to come.She makes the show for me and so many others! TEAM SHARON!!!!!

Hi Pix! I usually post that I like and dislike all the characters equally (te-hee) but I gotta admit that SC is getting into some very interesting s/ls. I look forward to seeing her, now that the writers are giving her something decent to work with. Go Sharon!

#19870   2014/01/13 08:24AM
    marshal

love love the woman team Sharon all the way

« 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list