List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 11:55AM, Views: 3328055, Replies: 21027
    « 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 » »| page:
    #19721   2013/12/25 12:39AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    shackfan

A beautiful Christmas with family and friends for all the Sharon team, Sharonette, and to Ms Sharon Case,... Than the day will be full of love and happiness

#19722   2013/12/26 03:53AM
    PixiePower

Quote Blue 501: Merry Christmas to the fabulous Ms. Sharon Case and to all the Sharonettes! Snovum Godum!

Thanks so much Blue.Hope you had a great Christmas and wishing you and all the Sharonettes a very Happy New Year!Great to see you in here my friend and hope to see you again.

#19723   2013/12/26 03:56AM
    PixiePower

Quote shackfan: A beautiful Christmas with family and friends for all the Sharon team, Sharonette, and to Ms Sharon Case,... Than the day will be full of love and happiness

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas,Shackfan.Here's to a fantastic 2014 and more happiness for our beautiful Sharon!!!!

#19724   2013/12/26 06:10AM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote rediculous: Wanting to wish all you lovely Sharon fans a Very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year..I will not be posting much in the New Year..I will be doing some traveling and will be dropping in only once in a great while to check up on you all..keep the Sharon love flowing..

I will miss seeing all your great posts Red but I am happy that you will be out having fun.Wish you a fantastic Christmas and New Years!

and a Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and your loved ones Pixie..I will be traveling most of January, but able to post occasionally..back to posting again in Feb..

Thanks Red!Have a great time and I will be looking for your posts!

#19725   2013/12/26 06:17AM
    PixiePower

Quote Savoy: Merry Christmas everyone.
    Team Sharon.

Hope your Christmas was great Savoy!!!!Here's to a wonderful 2014 and more good stories and much happiness for our girl! TEAM SHARON!!!!!

#19726   2013/12/26 12:43PM
    PixiePower

Love to see that our beautiful girl is all the rage and still the talk of the board!That's staying power and means she is driving story!Way to go Ms.Sharon!You are the Queen of the board and the show!Love love love how popular she is.They will not stop opening new threads about her!WOOT!WOOT!Sharon to the top!TEAM SHARON!!!!

#19727   2013/12/26 01:01PM
    Moniker1979

Hello Sharonettes,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Can't wait to see more holiday scenes with Sharon!

#19728   2013/12/26 02:03PM
    rediculous

Just dropping by to say a quick hello..and give support to all you beautiful Sharon fans..you are all the best of the best...hope you all had a Blessed Christmas...

#19729   2013/12/26 08:25PM
    Savoy

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Savoy: Merry Christmas everyone.
    Team Sharon.

Hope your Christmas was great Savoy!!!!Here's to a wonderful 2014 and more good stories and much happiness for our girl! TEAM SHARON!!!!!

Thnxs Pixie, I hope you had a wonderful holiday as well. I think 2014 is going to be a good year for Sharon. Team Sharon

#19730   2013/12/26 09:51PM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal: Hello my Sharon friends. I am happy to be back supporting our beautiful blond avenger.

Hey there CG!So happy to have you back on here!Missed you bunches!Hope you are doing O.K.Thanks for your support of Sharon.You are a true fan and it's great that you came back to help her out!!!!(((BIG HUGS)))

Love it that the Sharon fans are in here supporting and loving our gorgeous girl!Sharon is going to be O.K I do believe but she has a bumpy road ahead of her.She needs all of us to stand together and pull for her.I have faith that she will come through this a lot stronger and better.Go Sharon!!Team Sharon!!!

Hey Pixie, thanks. Great to be back. You know I really don't mind that Sharon (if true) did the paternity switch, because Summer got to know another father figure. I love the father and daughter chemistry between Summer and Jack. They make a better team that Nick and Summer. Summer looks like Nick's sister. And I LOVE the fact that, though Sharon thought she was doing good, she is paying back that neanderthal where it counts. Yupee!!!!

Team Sharon all the way.

CG I really love the way you look at things!Very interesting! I agree with you about Summer and Jack,they are great as father and daughter and yes Nick and the Newmans are owed some bad karma for the way they have all treated Sharon and abused her.
    I hope she gets them all!!!!lol

Hi pixie, ICAM I cannot wait till Sharon FINALLY gets even with her abusers. These days Sharon is the only thing that keeps me watching Y&R.

« 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list