List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 12:23PM, Views: 3362670, Replies: 21059
    « 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 » »| page:
    #19671   2013/12/18 06:29AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Good morning to all the lovely Sharon fans!Hope to see her real soon.Sure do miss our gorgeous girl when she is not on.The show is so boring with out her!I love Sharon and would be happy to see her 24/7 LOL I know that is not possible so I will be happy to see her whenever she is on.Team Sharon All The Way And For Always!!!!

#19672   2013/12/18 11:20AM
    shackfan

Hello Pixie,
    Glad that you are still strong and giving your support for the lovely Sharon ,...
    But from yesterday ,it's the buzz outside and I think the last news has shocked an half of Sharon's fans but sure we will be back soon with smile and love for our favourite .... She will be there tomorrow , I think for the famous spoiler with Nilkki ,.. Sony has tracked down all the videos on the internet so I missed her last episodes that I couldn't find,...I will try again this week- end hoping I will find a way to see them ...

We need to be strong and show our support, to be sure than Sharon won't be the next on the black list.... Just sad all Y&R is so different .... No Chloe, Chelsea ,Victoria ,Kevin or Dylan are not. Y&R and would never be.... It's scary to see them every day,.. But I can't remember what are their storyline,.. It's just like watching a movie where all the scenes are played by the support actors and you need to wait the end to see the heroes ...

I am sad today , but I will keep my support to my golden girl , she's the reason I try to catch 2 minutes of this soap like crazy ,.. So will stay until her last scenes

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/18 11:23AM
    #19673   2013/12/18 12:13PM
    habbyfan

I think Sharon will be on our Cdn.episode I always enjoy when she is on, there is so much angst with the s/l just now it keeps us wondering what will happen next. There will be some repeat episodes of course but they are usually enjoyable too.

#19674   2013/12/18 04:43PM
    rediculous

Great scene today (Can)with Nikki and Sharon..I always enjoy those two in a scene..I wish Sharon's part in the paternity mess would come out, it is getting annoying waiting for it to finally happen..time to move on past that and let the chips fall where they may..

#19675   2013/12/18 06:50PM
    Jackie10

Love Sharon. Hate what is happening to our show but love SC and her talent. Wish Sharon would get better writing but the way they have trashed her continually is worrisome. They have trashed Adam for the past 2 years as well and now MM is gone. Hopefully SC will be ok.

#19676   2013/12/19 05:02AM
    countryMomof4

I haven't caught the last couple of episodes and haven't been posting in ages ( too busy right now! ) but want to give my support to my girl Sharon.

Sharon needs to tell the truth and move on. It will be interesting to see what the truth actually turns out to be. Whatever it is, Sharon WILL prevail. She has been knocked down before but has always managed to pull herself back up.

Kudos to SC for all of her hard work!

#19677   2013/12/19 05:19AM
    Savoy

Quote countryMomof4: I haven't caught the last couple of episodes and haven't been posting in ages ( too busy right now! ) but want to give my support to my girl Sharon.

Sharon needs to tell the truth and move on. It will be interesting to see what the truth actually turns out to be. Whatever it is, Sharon WILL prevail. She has been knocked down before but has always managed to pull herself back up.

IA, I want to know what the real truth is, so that Sharon can continue, in getting healthier getting her life back on track. Team Sharon

#19678   2013/12/19 05:21AM
    PixiePower

Quote countryMomof4: I haven't caught the last couple of episodes and haven't been posting in ages ( too busy right now! ) but want to give my support to my girl Sharon.

Amen CMom!Kudos to our beautiful and talented SC!She is a real trooper and I hope she is always on the show.When she is gone I am too!!!!

#19679   2013/12/19 05:24AM
    PixiePower

Quote shackfan: Hello Pixie,
    Glad that you are still strong and giving your support for the lovely Sharon ,...
    But from yesterday ,it's the buzz outside and I think the last news has shocked an half of Sharon's fans but sure we will be back soon with smile and love for our favourite .... She will be there tomorrow , I think for the famous spoiler with Nilkki ,.. Sony has tracked down all the videos on the internet so I missed her last episodes that I couldn't find,...I will try again this week- end hoping I will find a way to see them ...

We need to be strong and show our support, to be sure than Sharon won't be the next on the black list.... Just sad all Y&R is so different .... No Chloe, Chelsea ,Victoria ,Kevin or Dylan are not. Y&R and would never be.... It's scary to see them every day,.. But I can't remember what are their storyline,.. It's just like watching a movie where all the scenes are played by the support actors and you need to wait the end to see the heroes ...

I am sad today , but I will keep my support to my golden girl , she's the reason I try to catch 2 minutes of this soap like crazy ,.. So will stay until her last scenes

I am so sorry Shackfan!{{{Big hugs }}}to you and all the Shadam and Adam fans.I know it is heartbreaking and I can only imagine the sadness I would be feeling if my favorite SC were let go or ever leaves.I am so glad that you are still her fan and will continue to post in here to give her support and love.She needs that so much right now.

#19680   2013/12/19 05:26AM
    Jackie10

I am gone already. But love Sharon was hoping for improvements to start watching again but it just keeps getting worse and worse. Will keep tabs on my gal though.

« 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list