List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 08:11PM, Views: 3416898, Replies: 21086
    « 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 » »| page:
    #19661   2013/12/17 11:25AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Love our gorgeous girl!Can't wait to see her back on our screens again!Sharon back to the top!TEAM SHARON!!!

#19662   2013/12/17 11:28AM
    PixiePower

Quote Savoy:
    Quote PixiePower: Sharon makes the show for me and without her on it I would not even care to ever watch it!The others don't mean diddly to me and if they all disappeared over time I would not care one little bit and would not miss them. They are zeros and zilch to me and I have no interest in what they are doing or their story line unless they are hurting or using Sharon.Then watch out because I will blast their butts!LOL

I just frankly do not care and they do not even register on my radar compared to Sharon.Sharon is the show!!!!I love her as a stand alone character and she does not have to be part of a pair for me to love and support her.I love her for her and not for her being paired with a male character that I find attractive.NO That is not why I love her!TI love her for the beautiful,sweet and amazing character that she is!That is my own humble and personal opinion. And yes I am a rabid Sharon fan and darn proud of it!!!!:D TEAM SHARON!!!!

I love your zeal in supporting Sharon. Team Sharon.

Thanks Savoy!I love all the Sharon fans that support her all the time no matter what man she is with.The men in her life can go pound sand for all I care.LOL

#19663   2013/12/17 11:30AM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Savoy:
    Quote PixiePower: Sharon makes the show for me and without her on it I would not even care to ever watch it!The others don't mean diddly to me and if they all disappeared over time I would not care one little bit and would not miss them. They are zeros and zilch to me and I have no interest in what they are doing or their story line unless they are hurting or using Sharon.Then watch out because I will blast their butts!LOL

I just frankly do not care and they do not even register on my radar compared to Sharon.Sharon is the show!!!!I love her as a stand alone character and she does not have to be part of a pair for me to love and support her.I love her for her and not for her being paired with a male character that I find attractive.NO That is not why I love her!TI love her for the beautiful,sweet and amazing character that she is!That is my own humble and personal opinion. And yes I am a rabid Sharon fan and darn proud of it!!!!:D TEAM SHARON!!!!

I agree!!!

Aww thanks Red!Love your support of our girl,too.

#19664   2013/12/17 11:32AM
    PixiePower

Quote wizzkid:

Great post, and I couldn't agree more!!!

Thank you Wizzkid!Nice to know I'm not the only rabid Sharon fan!!!LOL

#19665   2013/12/17 11:45AM
    PixiePower

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote wizzkid:

Me too, Pixie, way to go!!!

Thanks Habby!You know I get P'OD at the fair weather fans that won't watch the show or won't ever post in Sharon's own support thread simply because they are ticked off that she is not with the man they like.So I guess they only like her if she is with their favorite male character huh?He is the only one that matters and not her!Oh well!To each their own but I love and support Sharon regardless of whatever man she is with or even if she is all alone! Sharon Fan Forever!!!TEAM SHARON!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/17 11:47AM
    #19666   2013/12/17 12:27PM
    shackfan

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote wizzkid:

Thanks Habby!You know I get P'OD at the fair weather fans that won't watch the show or won't ever post in Sharon's own support thread simply because they are ticked off that she is not with the man they like.So I guess they only like her if she is with their favorite male character huh?He is the only one that matters and not her!Oh well!To each their own but I love and support Sharon regardless of whatever man she is with or even if she is all alone! Sharon Fan Forever!!!TEAM SHARON!!!!

Hello Pixie ,
    You are right , Sharon doesn't need a man to be on the top,even she is a great romantic heroin ... I am an absolute romantic , and she makes me dream with all her coupling beside Victor LOL ,and Sam I wasn't crazy about him either but yes team Sharon ! And after Sharon and her men

Ah ah ah you can make team ShaSha only , Sharon and Sharon , it can work pretty well

A gift for you , also the reason we are all here

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5YyVZ3ofHWw

She is just superbe !

#19667   2013/12/17 01:45PM
    Savoy

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Savoy:

I agree!!!

#19668   2013/12/17 01:47PM
    Savoy

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Savoy:

Thanks Savoy!I love all the Sharon fans that support her all the time no matter what man she is with.The men in her life can go pound sand for all I care.LOL

You're welcome Pixie, IA it's all about Sharon, she comes first and foremost before any man. Team Sharon.

#19669   2013/12/17 02:37PM
    PixiePower

Quote shackfan:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote wizzkid:

Hello Pixie ,
    You are right , Sharon doesn't need a man to be on the top,even she is a great romantic heroin ... I am an absolute romantic , and she makes me dream with all her coupling beside Victor LOL ,and Sam I wasn't crazy about him either but yes team Sharon ! And after Sharon and her men

Ah ah ah you can make team ShaSha only , Sharon and Sharon , it can work pretty well

A gift for you , also the reason we are all here

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5YyVZ3ofHWw

She is just superbe !

Aww thanks so much Shackfan!You are so sweet.

#19670   2013/12/17 02:39PM
    PixiePower

Quote Savoy:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Savoy:

You're welcome Pixie, IA it's all about Sharon, she comes first and foremost before any man. Team Sharon.

TEAM SHARON!!!!!

« 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list