List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 06:18PM, Views: 3402333, Replies: 21076
    « 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 » »| page:
    #19591   2013/12/09 03:11AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    rediculous

Quote Jackie10: Sharon has been going strong all day. The buzz never stops. Gotta love that. She is one amazing character and SC brings her to life. Proud to be an SC/Sharon fan.

and so am I Jackie!

#19592   2013/12/09 05:41AM
    PixiePower

Hi to all you wonderful Sharon fans. You guys are doing such an awesome job keeping this thread going. I am loving reading all your great posts with such fantastic comments and well thought out view points! Keep the support and love going for our beautiful girl.The Shaters are on fire with their threads going on every day all day long!Phyllis never brought one tenth this much buzz.Sharon has always been the most popular one out of that duo and from the looks of things she will always be!I LOVE IT!Let them hate their lives away!LOL I am going to try to post more now that I feel better but right now I am working lots of over time and will not have much free time to be on here. I will check in when I can.Thanks everyone for keeping the thread going! You guys are awesome!Sharon fan always! Team Sharon all the way!!!!

#19593   2013/12/09 05:57AM
    countryMomof4

I have to play catch up as I've missed a few episodes but I want to throw my support behind Sharon as always.

#19594   2013/12/09 06:04AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Sharon in control still to funny. She is incorporated into the boring story lines because they instantly become watchable. These writers arent total idiots. They know the soapy gold they have in her.

#19595   2013/12/09 06:58AM
    Jackie10

You have to laugh at some of the stuff out there. A post about SC and her talents of bringing out emotions in people. And it turns into a mud slinging contest between the characters of Sharon and Phyllis it happens every time anyone tries to post a nice Sharon Case thread same with a MM thread it turns into a character bashing thread go figure some just cant separate the actor from the characters and visa verse.

#19596   2013/12/09 08:01AM
    LJMOM812

Quote Jackie10: You have to laugh at some of the stuff out there. A post about SC and her talents of bringing out emotions in people. And it turns into a mud slinging contest between the characters of Sharon and Phyllis it happens every time anyone tries to post a nice Sharon Case thread same with a MM thread it turns into a character bashing thread go figure some just cant separate the actor from the characters and visa verse.

Hi Jackie10! I know what you mean. I think that might have been the thread I started. It was quickly hijacked and now is unrecognizable to me. It's crazy how a nice post turns so ugly because of people's differing opinions. I should just stick to posting in here:-)

#19597   2013/12/09 09:03AM
    rediculous

I love this thread!! Pixie, you need to get your priorities straight, stop working that overtime so you can be on here more defending our girl..

#19598   2013/12/09 11:26AM
    PixiePower

Quote rediculous: I love this thread!! Pixie, you need to get your priorities straight, stop working that overtime so you can be on here more defending our girl..

Hi Red!You are right.Wish I could just hang out here and post all day about Sharon!She is such an interesting and beautiful character!I am loving all the threads about her.Have to just roll my eyes at some,shake my head at others and just bust out laughing at most!LOL
    TEAM SHARON!!!!!

#19599   2013/12/09 12:56PM
    habbyfan

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote rediculous: I love this thread!! Pixie, you need to get your priorities straight, stop working that overtime so you can be on here more defending our girl..

Hi Red!You are right.Wish I could just hang out here and post all day about Sharon!She is such an interesting and beautiful character!I am loving all the threads about her.Have to just roll my eyes at some,shake my head at others and just bust out laughing at most!LOL
    TEAM SHARON!!!!!

I do too. I love character she is the perfect heroine IMO ... The s/l's are always going to be up for debate ... but that is a tribute to the actress who plays the part so well and always manages to make us love the character with all her flaws.

#19600   2013/12/09 01:28PM
    Jackie10

Ready to see our gal kick some butts and get her life back. No more controlling Sharon. She is strong and doesnt take no shyt from no one.

« 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list