List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 11:55AM, Views: 3328608, Replies: 21027
    « 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 » »| page:
    #19401   2013/11/22 08:31AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Quote roseofsharon1942: This Sharonette is signing in. Our girl must be doing something good to have almost 21/2 million posts expressing their love for the character and the actress. Sharon I hope you feel the love.

Yes she is doing it right Roseofsharon!They don't constantly think about you and post about you 24/7 if you aren't getting to them!Kudos to our girl!She has this board on fire!!lol

#19402   2013/11/22 08:41AM
    PixiePower

Quote Jenjerale: Sharonette signing in. Raining cats and dogs in Phoenix this morning, getting comfy and waiting for the Sharon show together with dh. Amazed at the state of affairs, must be that Sharon is finally about to dominate again. Way to hang in there Ms. Case, sure deserves it. She never quit, that says a lot. Hope everyone has a great Shick day! xoxo

Jen,that's what is happeneing!Sharon is the top character right now.The show is all about her and she is driving story lines!I applaud SC for sticking with a job she loves.I am sure she has had rough times like everyone else but she has always been her own person and not part of a clic like so many others.She has never gotten great storylines like some and some if the ones she has gotten have cost her a lot of fans and scorn and ridicule.She just sucks it up keeps her mouth shut and gives it all she's got!

Her detractors would love nothing better than for her to pitch a fit and call it quits!I got news for them as SC has said herself she ain't going no where!She's a trooper and a survivor and the strongest link.She has a get it done attitude and an excellent and real work ethic.She plays fair and doesn't get mad and take her toys and go home when things don't suit her.I admire her so much!Kudos to SC and her character SN.

#19403   2013/11/22 08:45AM
    PixiePower

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote rediculous: LOL, all those who were putting her down yesterday about going to the Newman dinner with Nick and putting her down for that should have egg on their faces, because Sharon was nowhere near that dinner today..

That is so true!!!!And very funny,Red!!!!!

Thank heavens for that,because we all know she would have been blamed for everything that ensued.

Amen! Nick didn't even invite her to the dinnwer and here some had her going to it and flaunting her relationship with Nick in Victor and Nikki's face.I am like what????????? lol

#19404   2013/11/22 08:46AM
    PixiePower

Quote Savoy:
    Quote rediculous: LOL, all those who were putting her down yesterday about going to the Newman dinner with Nick and putting her down for that should have egg on their faces, because Sharon was nowhere near that dinner today..

Love it that Sharon wasn't anywhere near the dinner.

Me too Savoy!

#19405   2013/11/22 08:52AM
    Jenjerale

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Jenjerale: Sharonette signing in. Raining cats and dogs in Phoenix this morning, getting comfy and waiting for the Sharon show together with dh. Amazed at the state of affairs, must be that Sharon is finally about to dominate again. Way to hang in there Ms. Case, sure deserves it. She never quit, that says a lot. Hope everyone has a great Shick day! xoxo

Jen,that's what is happeneing!Sharon is the top character right now.The show is all about her and she is driving story lines!I applaud SC for sticking with a job she loves.I am sure she has had rough times like everyone else but she has always been her own person and not part of a clic like so many others.She has never gotten great storylines like some and some if the ones she has gotten have cost her a lot of fans and scorn and ridicule.She just sucks it up keeps her mouth shut and gives it all she's got!

Her detractors would love nothing better than for her to pitch a fit and call it quits!I got news for them as SC has said herself she ain't going no where!She's a trooper and a survivor and the strongest link.She has a get it done attitude and an excellent and real work ethic.She plays fair and doesn't get mad and take her toys and go home when things don't suit her.I admire her so much!Kudos to SC and her character SN.

GF held her mud, didn't sell out her devoted fan base and rode out the storm with style and grace. Cannot take that away from her. She has always been a team player, despite the adversity. I really appreciate that she is still holding her ground.

#19406   2013/11/22 09:48AM
    kimiko75

SC is an excellent actor and has been my favorite character since the first day i watch YR. I am enjoying seeing her character being brought back, yet still struggling. it is so real!
    this thread and the other no bashing of Sharon threads are wonderful. I do not understand all of mean-ness some folks insist on showing toward her. shaking my here.
    Long live our Sharon!

#19407   2013/11/22 10:32AM
    habbyfan

Quote Jenjerale:
    Quote PixiePower:

GF held her mud, didn't sell out her devoted fan base and rode out the storm with style and grace. Cannot take that away from her. She has always been a team player, despite the adversity. I really appreciate that she is still holding her ground.

I agree with the two of you ... clap clap ... this hatred of a fictional character is blowing my mind.

I have watched this soap on and off since the very beginning
    I have seen whole families disappear and I have loved every minute of it ...
    have I seen every episode ... No ... at times life got in the way ...
    I have liked some characters and disliked some characters but I have loved the Sharon character warts and all from the day she came on screen,I think that will continue not because she is perfect but because she is a good actress who takes what is given to her and plays it.

Just my two cents worth.

#19408   2013/11/22 12:05PM
    PixiePower

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Jenjerale:
    Quote PixiePower:

I agree with the two of you ... clap clap ... this hatred of a fictional character is blowing my mind.

I have liked some characters and disliked some characters but I have loved the Sharon character warts and all from the day she came on screen,I think that will continue not because she is perfect but because she is a good actress who takes what is given to her and plays it.

Just my two cents worth.

Pretty good two cents worth if you ask me.I do agree with you Habby.I don't care how much Sharon is bashed on here.It will never change my mind or make me like her any less.If anything it makes me love her that much more!There has always been something very special about her that has endeared her to me from the git go.I guess because she was poor and was put down and looked down on by Nikki and Vicky.I have always rooted for the under dog!

I really hope that Blue,Red,Suzi Decorator and Jen and all the great Sharon fans will stick around and post here in our Sharon "love fest" thread!I am just going to stay out of the bash Sharon threads because it is just pointless to try to debate in them anyway.Always the same old stuff just recycled.Let them get all the hatred out and have a ball,I don't care what they say.I will just keep posting my love for Sharon in here and other friendly threads.Sharon is the best thing going on this show and that is never going to change no matter how her haters try.GO SHARON!!!!!TEAM SHARON!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 12:09PM
    #19409   2013/11/22 12:18PM
    habbyfan

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Jenjerale:
    Quote PixiePower:

Just my two cents worth.

Pretty good two cents worth if you ask me.I do agree with you Habby.I don't care how much Sharon is bashed on here.It will never change my mind or make me like her any less.If anything it makes me love her that much more!There has always been something very special about her that has endeared her to me from the git go.I guess because she was poor and was put down and looked down on by Nikki and Vicky.I have always rooted for the under dog!

I really hope that Blue,Red,Suzi Decorator and Jen and all the great Sharon fans will stick around and post here in our Sharon "love fest" thread!I am just going to stay out of the bash Sharon threads because it is just pointless to try to debate in them anyway.Always the same old stuff just recycled.Let them get all the hatred out and have a ball,I don't care what they say.I will just keep posting my love for Sharon in here and other friendly threads.Sharon is the best thing going on this show and that is never going to change no matter how her haters try.GO SHARON!!!!!TEAM SHARON!!!

I usually do that also, but I did make an exception to-day and entered a thread not so friendly and definitely no debating going on,a lesson for me,why bother?there is no point and they have nothing to do with whatever has happened on the show that day,so I am out.

I will continue to post here,when I have a moment ...

#19410   2013/11/22 05:14PM
    Jackie10

I see the Sharon love is still filling the boards. Cant wait till the story line changes and Sharon starts her true clime to the top.

« 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list