List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:14AM, Views: 3515018, Replies: 21140
    « 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 » »| page:
    #19241   2013/11/10 05:06PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Lolababy29

Love our girl Sharon no matter what

#19242   2013/11/11 02:07AM
    canada gal

Looking forward to seeing Sharon get stronger and stronger. Love her smiling again and interacting with other characters, again. Our girl needs to be free and she deserves all the love in the world.

#19243   2013/11/11 05:34AM
    PixiePower

Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal: So there was a tweet showing Sharon and Lily together. I wonder where they will be going with this. Could this be Sharon and Dru's daughter in business together.

I saw that CG and Daniel Goddard(Cane)tweeted the picture of him,Lily,Sharon,Nick,Faith and the twins.It looked like they were at a celebration of some kind,maybe the Christmas gala at Chancellor Park that is supposed to happen next month?

I hope that they are going to be business partners becaue Sharon needs a job and to be busy and happy again.SC tweeted that she would be working.Also she and Dru were best friends and they should have made her and Lily to be friends all these years after Dru has been gone.

I hope they right this wrong but I am not holding my breath.It is great though to see Sharon interacting with different people and having her off that dreary ranch for a change.It looked like a happy scene!!!

It is interesting that they are promoting this. What could it mean. Maybe Sharon and Lily in a business venture selling high-end costume jewelry. I think jackie mentioned that once as being a cool business for Sharon.

I would like to hope it is jewelry. But our luck she will be waring and modeling the cons joke of fashion clothes.

OMG, all 3 designs. I hope not.

That ugly looking purple or brow polka-dotted thing what ever it was that hang there for months. I hope not. The granny cloths something else for haters to make fun of Sharon about no doubt.

LOL

I haven't seen that yet so I will have to check it out.I usually never watch scenes unless Sharon is in them.

#19244   2013/11/11 05:38AM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Jackie10: Hope everyone is enjoying their day. Sharon will rock her scenes no matter what the writers throw at her. Cant wait til the paternity mess is behind her. Hopefully we will not have to see these story lines carried out for much longer.

I agree Jackie.It is time to move on!!! Love our girl and love seeing her so much but come on writers let's get this stupid story over with already!!!TEAM SHARON!!!!

LOL someone was complaining that Sharon was on too much. The green eye monster is such a sourpuss.

Love seeing Sharon and I wish she was on more often.

MORE SHARON please

The Shaters are unleashed! Never in my life have I seen such red hot intense hatred for a fictional character or couple and Shick is not even together!I hate to see this board if and when they actually do get together.And if there is S.E.X. involved they will be in full blown melt down! All I can do is SMDH!!and LMAO!!!

#19245   2013/11/11 05:40AM
    PixiePower

Quote Lolababy29: Love our girl Sharon no matter what

Me too! And always will!

#19246   2013/11/11 05:44AM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal: Looking forward to seeing Sharon get stronger and stronger. Love her smiling again and interacting with other characters, again. Our girl needs to be free and she deserves all the love in the world.

I agree she is looking really happy and it is a joy to hear her beautiful laughter and see her gorgeous smile.I hope we see her out and about and away from the dark and dreary ranch.UGH! Hate that set!!! And she deserves the best love in the world,too.Hope our girl gets an unconditional love and a worthy man.But just as long as she is happy I am happy for her!TEAM SHARON!!!!

#19247   2013/11/11 07:21AM
    Jackie10

Me to Lola you dont have to agree with or love every story line or support every pairing to be a Sharon fan. Loving Sharon and supporting her makes you her fan.

#19248   2013/11/11 07:25AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Jackie10:

Me to Lola you dont have to agree with or love every story line or support every pairing to be a Sharon fan. Loving Sharon and supporting her makes you her fan.

LOLOL RIGHT NOW, there are 9 threads on the first page that are about sharon or one of her couplings...

she is a VERY POPULAR woman...

#19249   2013/11/11 07:40AM
    Jackie10

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Jackie10: Hope everyone is enjoying their day. Sharon will rock her scenes no matter what the writers throw at her. Cant wait til the paternity mess is behind her. Hopefully we will not have to see these story lines carried out for much longer.

I agree Jackie.It is time to move on!!! Love our girl and love seeing her so much but come on writers let's get this stupid story over with already!!!TEAM SHARON!!!!

LOL someone was complaining that Sharon was on too much. The green eye monster is such a sourpuss.

MORE SHARON please

The Shaters are unleashed! Never in my life have I seen such red hot intense hatred for a fictional character or couple and Shick is not even together!I hate to see this board if and when they actually do get together.And if there is S.E.X. involved they will be in full blown melt down! All I can do is SMDH!!and LMAO!!!

Shick is a drop in the bucket compared to Shadam. Shadam generate more buzz and heat than any other. And they are not a couple either but just the thought of scenes with them gets the post stirred. Of course this is not the thread for that.

#19250   2013/11/11 07:45AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:

MORE SHARON please

Shick is a drop in the bucket compared to Shadam. Shadam generate more buzz and heat than any other. And they are not a couple either but just the thought of scenes with them gets the post stirred. Of course this is not the thread for that.

disagree about shadamned and no, this isn't the thread for that.

« 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list