List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/21 03:03AM, Views: 3529449, Replies: 21250
    « 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 » »| page:
    #19181   2013/11/06 05:30PM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    PixiePower

Can't wait until our beautiful girl is back on our screens!I am hoping we will get to see her at least another time by Friday!She should be on every day in my humble opinion!LOL
    I never get tired of seeing Sharon!She makes the show for me!!!!TEAM SHARON!!!!!

#19182   2013/11/06 06:37PM
    Lolababy29

Love our girl

Team Sharon Always

#19183   2013/11/06 07:26PM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower: Can't wait until our beautiful girl is back on our screens!I am hoping we will get to see her at least another time by Friday!She should be on every day in my humble opinion!LOL
    I never get tired of seeing Sharon!She makes the show for me!!!!TEAM SHARON!!!!!

Wow, I saw the spoiler. I am shocked that Sharon is on again. That makes 3 times this week. I may start PVRing again.

Love our Girl and yes she should be on everyday

#19184   2013/11/06 07:27PM
    canada gal

Quote Lolababy29: Love our girl

Team Sharon Always

Hey lola

Sharon always brings sunshine whenever she on YR

Team Sharon

#19185   2013/11/06 07:47PM
    canada gal

I cannot believe we are already in November sweeps. Looking forward to Sharon's alleged paternity switch to come out. I just wish she would just come out to Nick and confess what she thinks she did.

I wonder if we are going to get any flashbacks of this amazing feat. Our girl should be working with the CIA.

#19186   2013/11/07 03:18AM
    rediculous

Quote canada gal: I cannot believe we are already in November sweeps. Looking forward to Sharon's alleged paternity switch to come out. I just wish she would just come out to Nick and confess what she thinks she did.

I wonder if we are going to get any flashbacks of this amazing feat. Our girl should be working with the CIA.

#19187   2013/11/07 04:20AM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower: Can't wait until our beautiful girl is back on our screens!I am hoping we will get to see her at least another time by Friday!She should be on every day in my humble opinion!LOL

Wow, I saw the spoiler. I am shocked that Sharon is on again. That makes 3 times this week. I may start PVRing again.

Love our Girl and yes she should be on everyday

OMG!I just now saw that and I am so happy!!!!And now I understand the heating up of the hate threads!It's crystal clear now.I was absolutely shocked that a hater could hate a fictional character with such intensity that they would lobby for an actor to lose their job.

I knew they were mad because MS left the show and SC was still on but I never dreamed they would take their anger out on SC and try to get her to lose her job.After seeing the Shick scene in the spoiler I now know what has them so heated up!

I usually joke around about loving all the hate but this is an entirely different ball game to try to cost an actor her job!!!!It just boggles my mind!SMDH!!!!!

#19188   2013/11/07 04:54AM
    PixiePower

Hang on Sharonettes!!!!! After those Shick scenes the day before,yesterday and now the Shick preview for today's Canadian show it is going to be all out hate for our girl on this board today!!!! No matter I will always love our beautiful Sharon!!!TEAM SHARON ALWAYS!!!!!

#19189   2013/11/07 06:09AM
    Jackie10

Its All Sharon baby. Little Nicky brings nothing to the ballgame. He is boring, Sharon is the shining light. I love Sharon being on the Shaters can hate. Sharon will be shining for years to come.

#19190   2013/11/07 08:17AM
    PixiePower

Sharon shines on her own and doesn't need any man to make her stand out or whole or complete.None of the losers,Nick,Adam,Jack or Victor contribute anything to her personna or popularity!If anything they just drag her down and hold her captive.

I am ready for some new,bold and fresh for our girl.Please writers,quit sticking her back in those old destructive and abusive relationships.Please let her be set free to begin with a fresh slate and put the tired and sad old past behind her.

Our girl's got to get her sparkle back and move on to bigger and better,newer things!Sharon is starting her journey back and she is regaining some of that spark she had years ago.Loved the way she stood up to Nikki and Victor and the fun she was having in the previews!!!Sharon just has it in spades and the shaters can't stand it!

TEAM SHARON!!!!!!

« 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list