List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 03:20PM, Views: 3335170, Replies: 21034
    « 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 » »| page:
    #19141   2013/11/03 05:21AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    Jackie10

Good morning all. Sharon is still the talk of the board. No matter how they try none can compare. So looking forward to all of this mess being over and soon. Our girl will always be center of attention no matter what story line she is in.

#19142   2013/11/03 05:37AM
    PixiePower

Good morning to all the Sharon fans!Sharon is all over the front page as usual this morning!I love it!!!!!

#19143   2013/11/03 06:41AM
    canada gal

Good morning fellow Sharon fans. Did everyone remember to set their clocks back one hour. I forgot and I was pleasantly surprised to get in that extra hour of sleep.

Wow for a character that is hardly on, she still brings the buzz. People really dissect her words. Looking forward to the big reveal.

Love SN/SC. She is awesome!!!!

#19144   2013/11/03 06:59AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote PixiePower: Good morning to all the Sharon fans!Sharon is all over the front page as usual this morning!I love it!!!!!

#19145   2013/11/03 09:25AM
    canada gal

I didn't think I would be, but I am curious to see what happens in the freezer scene, if that is what will materialize.

I can see Sharon confessing to Nick about switching the paternity letter. And I can see Nick freaking out. I just wonder if Cassie will appear to both of them.

Well, whatever it is, SC and JM will give us a brilliant performance

#19146   2013/11/03 02:46PM
    rediculous

Quote canada gal: I didn't think I would be, but I am curious to see what happens in the freezer scene, if that is what will materialize.

I can see Sharon confessing to Nick about switching the paternity letter. And I can see Nick freaking out. I just wonder if Cassie will appear to both of them.

Can you just imagine how much that freezer scene will be dissected..LOL

#19147   2013/11/03 05:11PM
    canada gal

Quote rediculous:
    Quote canada gal: I didn't think I would be, but I am curious to see what happens in the freezer scene, if that is what will materialize.

I know Red, these are only speculations and look at their threads. LOL, I love it when our girl is in the spotlight. I am happy for shick fans, but you know my heart lies. I am waiting patiently for my faves to be together again

#19148   2013/11/04 03:33AM
    canada gal

Looking forward to this paternity switch to implode. Bring back our Sharon. Enough of this cr*p

#19149   2013/11/04 05:17AM
    PixiePower

Love your post today CG!ICAM with you.I don't ship couples but I do agree that without Sharon,Adam would most likely not have been brought back to the show or he would not be as popular as he is today.The same for Shick.Sharon Case in my opinion made that couple strong for over 10 years and helped JM trmendously.The same for MS and what she did for Phick.SC is always used to prop characters.I love her and her character SN.Looking forward to this dumb story to be over with.Writers please get this done and stop dragging this out!!!!!TEAM SHARON!!!!!

#19150   2013/11/04 06:23AM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote rediculous:

I know Red, these are only speculations and look at their threads. LOL, I love it when our girl is in the spotlight. I am happy for shick fans, but you know my heart lies. I am waiting patiently for my faves to be together again

Aww hang in there CG!It won't last long,none of them ever do.All of them will eventually get their turn.I can't wait to see Sharon no matter who she is with.

« 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list