List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2007/08/21 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 07:07PM, Views: 3502872, Replies: 21129
    « 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 » »| page:
    #19091   2013/10/30 06:56AM
    Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread
    rediculous

LOL..and the Sharon threads just keep on popping up..I see another one just started..does anyone ever enter any of them?? I sure don't....

#19092   2013/10/30 07:08AM
    countryMomof4

Not much point in doing so Red.

IA that the scenes for our girl in today's US episode are quite good! She is trying to be stronger which is a good sign!

#19093   2013/10/30 07:14AM
    canada gal

Message to pixie, I am so sorry for bring up the subject. I will never again mention that scummy character in this thread ever again. : )

#19094   2013/10/30 08:58AM
    rediculous

Quote countryMomof4: Not much point in doing so Red.

IA that the scenes for our girl in today's US episode are quite good! She is trying to be stronger which is a good sign!

Sure hope the writers will keep her going forward, she pretty much dominated yesterday's Can show, loved every minute of it..

#19095   2013/10/30 09:01AM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal: Message to pixie, I am so sorry for bring up the subject. I will never again mention that scummy character in this thread ever again. : )

Well that is good.You better not!!!!!! Just kidding CG!You can bring him up all you want.I don't expect everyone to agree with me.I just get very passionate about my girl and my soap.We all have our likes and dislikes and I know that Tony has lots of fans and he and Laura(GF) are still big favorites in the couples department to this day.I just never cared for him or the couple but that's just me.I want Sharon and Dylan to be related but not like this.

#19096   2013/10/30 02:58PM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal: Message to pixie, I am so sorry for bring up the subject. I will never again mention that scummy character in this thread ever again. : )

Well that is good.You better not!!!!!! Just kidding CG!You can bring him up all you want.I don't expect everyone to agree with me.I just get very passionate about my girl and my soap.We all have our likes and dislikes and I know that Tony has lots of fans and he and Laura(GF) are still big favorites in the couples department to this day.I just never cared for him or the couple but that's just me.I want Sharon and Dylan to be related but not like this.

hey pixie, IA I wanted Dylan to be related to Sharon, but the fact that his dad is a rapist cult leader kind of put a dark shadow over that.

I am so upset today, I came home early today just to see Red's recap and there was no Sharon. I don't get it. She has 2 big fanbases (lovers and haters), and a big s/l and she is hardly on. I dont get it. All they have to do is put her in the mix and I'll be happy. I don't watch Yr anymore. I dont even pvr it either.

#19097   2013/10/30 03:31PM
    PixiePower

:D

Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:

hey pixie, IA I wanted Dylan to be related to Sharon, but the fact that his dad is a rapist cult leader kind of put a dark shadow over that.

I am so upset today, I came home early today just to see Red's recap and there was no Sharon. I don't get it. She has 2 big fanbases (lovers and haters), and a big s/l and she is hardly on. I dont get it. All they have to do is put her in the mix and I'll be happy. I don't watch Yr anymore. I dont even pvr it either.

Yes the writers screwed that sibling deal between them all to h*ll!I am glad you feel like I do.I mean all these years we have waited for Sharon's back ground story to be revealed and wouldn't you know it her dad is a cult rapist?Sharon and Dylan are two good people and they both deserve so much better.

I want her dad to be kind,gentle,cool,smart and rich but I would take all the other adjectives without him being rich just as long as he was a good man.I mean what happened to him that Doris of all people would marry him?It is just stupid and so unbelievable!I sure hope this is not true!

Yeah I don't understand why Sharon isn't on more either.It doesn't make any sense.I am hoping that she will be on a lot next month and they will have her to finally confess or figure out that she dreamed all this paternity switch crap!But I'm not holding my breath about that last one!

#19098   2013/10/30 11:38PM
    canada gal

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:

Yes the writers screwed that sibling deal between them all to h*ll!I am glad you feel like I do.I mean all these years we have waited for Sharon's back ground story to be revealed and wouldn't you know it her dad is a cult rapist?Sharon and Dylan are two good people and they both deserve so much better.

I want her dad to be kind,gentle,cool,smart and rich but I would take all the other adjectives without him being rich just as long as he was a good man.I mean what happened to him that Doris of all people would marry him?It is just stupid and so unbelievable!I sure hope this is not true!

Yeah I don't understand why Sharon isn't on more either.It doesn't make any sense.I am hoping that she will be on a lot next month and they will have her to finally confess or figure out that she dreamed all this paternity switch crap!But I'm not holding my breath about that last one!

IA, before she had Victor as the father figure and Victoria and Nikki were supportive of herself, but that has all gone to the wayside. I am tired of having to watch certain characters getting solidly built while Sharon gets nothing. She has no family, besides her kids. She has no one looking after her interests. And I agree, I do not Dylan to be her brother now that we know he's Nikki's son from the cult leader rapist. What is it with these writers and rapists. SMH. I strongly dislike the writers of YR right now.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 11:40PM
    #19099   2013/10/31 05:49AM
    PixiePower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote PixiePower:

IA, before she had Victor as the father figure and Victoria and Nikki were supportive of herself, but that has all gone to the wayside. I am tired of having to watch certain characters getting solidly built while Sharon gets nothing. She has no family, besides her kids. She has no one looking after her interests. And I agree, I do not Dylan to be her brother now that we know he's Nikki's son from the cult leader rapist. What is it with these writers and rapists. SMH. I strongly dislike the writers of YR right now.

Me too!They have all made things so much worse for Sharon.Every regime tries to out do the other!It's time that somebody stepped in and changed all that.I know one thing and that is if Bill Bell was still here none of these horrible story lines would have ever been written for her.She was strong and independent and not a door mat when he wrote for her.I just want her to be that way again!!!TEAM SHARON!!!!

#19100   2013/10/31 07:20AM
    Jackie10

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote Jackie10: I agree Sharon is buzz worthy while others are just not. I am wondering if the death of Delia was the one NB talked about or if there is still the death of a vet to come before the end of the year?

I dont remember if he said the death of a beloved character or a vet.

Jakie I thought it was "a beloved character but I might have that wrong.I hope no more characters vets or otherwise are killed off.

Thanks hopefully that means Delia was the one and only. We will have to wait and see I guess.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 07:30AM
    « 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list